Ratings for Dr. William Peter Southcott

Very professional and friendly. Answered all my questions in full. Minimal scarring after surgery.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Finally a doctor who knows what he's talking about. Very professional and intelligent. Takes his time and is very thorough. Second appointment with him and he has already helped tremendously with medications, etc. Sarnia needs more doctors like him. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I couldn't have had a better experience! Had a total hip replacement and the entire process was positive! The office staff were extremely helpful and Dr. Southcott was informative and receptive to my many questions. I am still in 'recovery' mode but more than hopeful for a full recovery to an active lifestyle.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Had hip replacement .received amazing care..highly recommend dr southcott

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

I had both my hip replaced by him. Had to have the first one done again cuz it wasn't right. Now one year later I am still on crutches and in more pain now than I was before. I wish I never had surgery.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Not Impressed. After waiting a year and a half for my initial appointment, he sent me through all the same tests I already recently had done.( wasted another year)Then no one contacted me for the next step. When I called to inquire I overheard the secretaries about that they had lost my file. Then they didnt want to give me an appointment. Finally got in, had the surgery. Dr. woke me in recovery to tell me details of surgery...ya, I'm suppossed to remember. Had homecare as my one incision was not healing, it was infected. Homecare asked for approval to add silver nitrate, he said it wasnt infected and he declined to approve. Another 3 months of weekly homecare and monthly visits to hospital to see him for check up (which he never even looked at the incision) with infection spreading when head of homecare saw it when a nurse was changing the bandage and immediately ordered silver nitrate to be added. 3 Years later and need another surgery....definately by a different doctor

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

three years, 12 screws, 4 rods, bone grafts for a NOT Broken foot...RUN for your health!!!!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Excellent care received by my husband for hip replacement. Would recommmend.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

I have had 5 different surgeries performed By Dr Soutcott and am very pleased with the results. I never felt rushed when I had questions and he was more than happy to answer all my questions. He never talked down to me and made sure I understood fully what he was going to do and what I could expect. His staff is very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

all i have to say is dr. southcott completly messed up my foot. has bad manners and didnt really take the time to properly diagnose. Had other opinions and all said what he did was wrong

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011