Ratings for Dr. Judy C. Dean

Judy Dean was amazing. The whole staff was kind and very professional. Office is beautiful with robes, tea, and cookies. My daughter had a horrible experience at another facility. What a difference caring people make.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Mammograms can be stressful exams. Some believe they will be painful, and are about what might be found. I recently had my mammogram, about eight years after my last one, and was worried. But from the moment I entered the office I was soothed by the quiet, Zen-like atmosphere, the comfortable and quiet setting, the small but important touches--a selection of teas and chocolate, a beautiful set-up, peaceful surroundings. I did not wait long. The technician, Christine, guided me through the process of doning the gown and where to put my clothes, then took me into a private room. She asked questions about what I had written to be sure she understood. The procedure itself, as anyone who has had it understands, feels both deeply personal and impersonal. Christine handled it beautifully. I never felt embarrassed. There was always a conscious respect. It did not hurt at all, not once. Dr. Dean and her staff are simply ... perfect. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

Dr. Judy C. Dean's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Santa Barbara, CA