Ratings for Dr. Laura H. Brachman

I was very happy with the care I received. Very compassionate and understanding. Office people were ok.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

As 1 reviewer below says, she's a glorified referral center, not a good diagnostician. She's had me spend literally thousands of dollars on unnecessary procedures to figure out that I have a very simple problem that webmd told me from the beginning I have. Oh and she's always 30-45 min late and rushes you, what is she doing in her free time? Beware, do not visit her

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

I have a disease process that is monitored by laboratory tests so I know if my medication needs to be adjusted, so I go the the Emory Clinic every 6 months to have my blood drawn so I know if my medical condition is worsening or not. I asked Dr. Laura Brachman to please order my labs and she told me that she only checks people with my disease process every 12 months. I know my body and when a condition has changed or not. She refused to listen to me. So, I wasted my hope to get positive blood results and I wasted my time and money. I don't encourage anyone to go to Emory Healthcare for help. I think I'd rather die on the street under a bridge while it's snowing outside than go to this clinic again.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

She doesn't really seem like she listens when you try to tell her what you're experiencing. She rushes you along and doesn't let you speak much. She never really has an answer either. She seems more like a referral center than a doctor. Most recently, I felt like she disregarded my suggestions and did nothing to help me with my concerns. I'm now looking into switching physicians because of this.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2008

I was terminated with out proper notice. When I called for treatment for the Shingles I was told I was no longer a patient, as I had not visited for over 5 years. Not true I had an orthopedic referal just 3 years prior.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2007

Dr. Brachman is very knowledgeable. caring and understanding. She explains things clearly and takes time to answer your questions. She will see you on short notice and her nurses are kind. Her office staff isn't very friendly, but overall, she offers a comprehensive care practice.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2007

Dr. Laura H. Brachman's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)