Ratings for Dr. Saul Vizel

Knows his stuff. Saved my life. Very thankful for him. Would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Dr Vizel is very professional and thorough his follow ups are great

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

Excellcent. Professional. Had an assessment in his clinc recently after being sent to him by an internal medicine physician in the ER Dept at CGH. Dr. Vizel did a complete history and exam and appropriate follow up diagnostic testing to rule out any problems for me. I was scheduled for a neurological surgurical procedure and he was able to get all my tests done in time for pre op followop. Very impressive. He is attentive and kind and listens to what the patient is saying, he answers questions and is very knowledgeable. I was very thankful to be referred to him.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Do not go to this doctor. He informed my mother that there was nothing we could do about her heart condition and that we would not find a surgeon that would even look at her. Thankfully I got a second opinion and my mother got the help she needed and surgery, without hesitation!! If I had taken Vizel's opinion, my mom would not be here today. He made her suffer unnecessarily for years! Glad to be rid of him!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

Dr. Vizel is an amazing diagnostician and as cardiologists go he is through and understanding. His desk is cluttered but his mind is brilliant, you may wait but you are warned of the length of appointment by his amazing staff. Einstein said,"If a cluttered desk is sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign of?" If you judge your doctor by his desk think twice of which desk you prefer.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

I did not care for this man at all. He may be a great cardiologist but I find him to be a poor people person with an arrogant, uppity attitude who does not like to be questioned or to repeat himself if you didn't get what he said the first time around. I'm sure there are nicer doctors out there, but definitely wouldn't go to him again. He needs to learn people skills

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013

Has been my "Cardio" for as long as he has been in Cambridge. He is a "No BUll" doc. You don't see him for his bedside manner. I agree that if you want cute & cuddly go someplace else. He has seen me through MI(s), and angioplasty. I trust him with my life!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010

Puntuality is not his forte. He is more prone to spend extra hours being on call at CMHC looking after patients. When there you will conastantly hear him being paged. He is a straight forward , no bull cardiologist. If you don't like his manneres you had better find some one else. He is highly regarded at other Cardiology centers. At one point due to error in booking I was referred to another local cardiologist and I declined because of my high regard for the man. Kudos to Dr. Saul Vizel, too bad there are not more like him. As to one person's statement that his personal office is cluttered, so be it, but a cluttered office is a sign of a very dillegent and knowledgable person. I would rather that then a dead or very ill patient having to wait.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2007

A very excellent Doctor. If you have a cardiac problem he is your man. You want this guy to take care of you.Very diligent, finds out the problem and fixes it.Tells you like it is.If you want warm and fuzzy you won't get it,but you will get the best care possible!!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2007