Ratings for Dr. Bradley A. Jabour

BEWARE... This man nearly killed my dad by giving him a staph infection from his unsanitary conditions. My dad FOUGHT HARD for his life. spent months in and out of the hospital, had a port for IV for many months, lost months of his life (and frankly will never truly recover) and this "man" (what a loose term I use) could careless. He saw my dad at a coffee bean with my then 1 1/2 year old daughter (the light of his life) he could barely function (5 months later) and all of his energy had gone Into that one outing for the day...this terrible human told him casually "hope you're doing okay" and he stopped checking in on his condition because his daughter (me) was rude. RUDE? at the last visit with this incompetent "person" He walked in, arrogant in a way I can't describe and was SUPER chipper as if he walked into Disneyland asking how my dad was. My response? what do you mean? how is my dad? he is fighting for his life. because of you. how dare you ask such a question and in that manner. (my dad at the time was still hit or miss day to day and the doctors kept telling us they were unsure if he would make it...at 60 years old and prior he was healthy as a horse) Dr. Jabour, to add insult to injury after nearly costing him his life then did the most heinous thing of all..tried to charge my dad for follow up scans to check if the STAPH HE CREATED was gone. My dad had been referred to him by a friend and thought he would do right by him after finding out what his center had done to him....not even close. Horrible human, horrible doctor and the state of California has a tiny legal cap on malpractice lawsuits so you'll spend more on your council then you will get back in monetary compensation. But this horrible human paid ZERO my dad paid out 1000s and 1000s of dollars, he couldn't run his business for months, and nearly lost his life. when I say STAY AWAY I mean it and this "man" should have his medical license revoked.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Excellent service, warm inviting staff who properly handled my appointment. Dr. Jabour walks around the facility, greets patients. They certainly don't make it seem like you are at a dreadful doctors visit. Thank you Medical Imaging Center!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

This place really concerned me. They are up to something there and believe me it is no good. Beware of this place. My boyfriend doctor sent me here but I would much prefer one of the other imaging centers on the west side of Los Angeles. The owner is the South African doctor who is definitely slimy. Again beware of this place.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Everyone here, from the moment I walked in the door till I had the procedure & was even walked out to the car, (& follow-up calls) couldn't have been more professional, kind, knowledgeable, caring & compassionate!!!! This the only place to go1

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

The staff got me the time I wanted!!!! When I met Dr Jabour he was very pleasant and was interested in what I had to say. He addressed all my concerns. Great doctors in this healthcare environment are hard to find and I finally found a great one!!!!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

Dr. Bradley A. Jabour's Credentials

• Univ Of The Witwatersrand, Med Sch, Johannesburg, So Africa (Grad. 1980)

HIP