Ratings for Dr. Bradley A. Jabour

Excellent service, warm inviting staff who properly handled my appointment. Dr. Jabour walks around the facility, greets patients. They certainly don't make it seem like you are at a dreadful doctors visit. Thank you Medical Imaging Center!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

This place really concerned me. They are up to something there and believe me it is no good. Beware of this place. My boyfriend doctor sent me here but I would much prefer one of the other imaging centers on the west side of Los Angeles. The owner is the South African doctor who is definitely slimy. Again beware of this place.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Everyone here, from the moment I walked in the door till I had the procedure & was even walked out to the car, (& follow-up calls) couldn't have been more professional, kind, knowledgeable, caring & compassionate!!!! This the only place to go1

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

The staff got me the time I wanted!!!! When I met Dr Jabour he was very pleasant and was interested in what I had to say. He addressed all my concerns. Great doctors in this healthcare environment are hard to find and I finally found a great one!!!!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

Dr. Bradley A. Jabour's Credentials

• Univ Of The Witwatersrand, Med Sch, Johannesburg, So Africa (Grad. 1980)

Amerigroup