Ratings for Dr. Anthony Auyeung

Dr. Auyeung is always honest and gives us the best options available to us. He never encourges us to spend money when he feels it will be wasted and we trust and repect him for this.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr. Auyeung is a fantastic specialist who takes the time to discuss your situation with you in detail and in a pleasant and informative manner. His staff are fantastic as well.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

He takes the time to discuss your options and is extremely knowledgable. Dr Auyeung is truly a great Doctor, who is down to earth and cares about his patients. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Please repost my comments dated March 17; I corrected the typos and I rated the clinic all stars then what it's reflecting. After almost 16 years, I am extremely pleased to read the comments made in these reviews. Dr. A. and his staff sound like they have continued to treat their patients with the same individual service they did when I was at their clinic. In times that seemed so difficult, it was Dr. A that was there with me, to give the good fight and not leave any stone unturned. Thank you, for giving me the opportunity to fight with you. We have our healthy 15 year old boys to look up to now.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr. Auyeung is simply the BEST. I've been to 2 other clinics and I never realized how much less confusing and frustrating this process could be until I met Dr. A. He is incredibly thorough and really spends the time to understand your case. He's critical of fertility as big business - so he really puts you at the centre of his efforts. I've never met a physician that would spend over 2hrs trying to help me understand what went wrong with all my failed cycles. I wish I had found him sooner. I would highly recommend him. PS I don't normally do reviews, so this just shows how much I believe in him.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Dr. Auyeung is an excellent doctor. After going to 2 other fertility clinics - an having mutiple failed IUI and one failed IVF I was diagnosed with having a gene defect and was told that I would have to resort to donor eggs. I then went for a 4th opinion to Dr. Auyeung. He thoroughly reviewed my chart and the drugs that were given to me by the previous doctors. He also retested me for the gene defect and it was found that I did not have a defect after all. Dr. Auyeung then made a treatment plan for me and within a few short months - I was successful in getting pregnant with My first IVF attempt in his clinic. I went on to deliver a healthy baby girl 2 months ago. I truly believe I am blessed with a child because of Dr. A's attention to detail and the fact that he didn't over medicate me. When you first walk into the office, it is smaller and quieter than those busy factory clinics, it made me a little concerned, but this is The BEST part about the clinic - he gives a lot of individual care and is out to genuinely help you. The best decision I made was to stick with this clinic and I highly recommend leaving those large factory clinics and going to Dr. Auyeung. He changed my life in the matter of a few months - after spending over 2 years and a lot of money in another very busy clinic. I hope this review helps other women if they are debating which clinic to go to - I am forever grateful to Dr. A for giving me the chance to be a mother to a healthy baby girl and I plan to go back to his clinic when I am ready to try for my next one God willing!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

My husband and I have three children due to Dr. Auyeug's expertise and dedication. We saw two other fertility clinics before him and they were unable to fully diagnose or come up with an effective plan. Dr. Auyeung was thorough and methodical. But that is not all. One day we thought we were having a miscarriage and Dr. Auyeung met us at his clinic at 9 am on a Sunday morning! We are very greatful to Dr. Auyeung.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

After almost 16 years ago, I am extremely pleased to read the comments made in these reviews. Dr. A. and his staff sound like they've continued to treat their patience with the same individual service they did when I was at their clinic. In times that seemed so difficult, it was Dr. A that was there with me to give the good fight and not leave any stone unturned. Thank you, for giving me the opportunity to fight with you. We have our healthy 15 year old boys to look up to now.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

After a terrible experience at a large fertility clinic, I decided to try a one doctor office in the hope of getting more individualized attention. Dr. Anthony Auyeung focused on an issue that my previous fertility doctor had dismissed. I was able to get pregnant naturally within six months of getting the issue treated. As a result, I cannot definitively say that Dr. Auyeung brought about my pregnancy, but that would seem to be the case. It is a happy ending to an experience that did not always inspire confidence. Dr. Auyeung has strong opinions and his words can come across as fear mongering. Just prior to my conception, the outlook was not looking good, and Dr. Auyeung could offer no explanation, though he was still offering alternatives to IVF. Dr. Auyeung seems to genuinely care about getting results, but he has an unusual bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

After 2-3 YEARS at a bustling (and expensive) clinic in downtown Toronto, and 3 miscarriages later, we were told that our only hope left was IVF. This came with a lengthy waiting list for the "lottery" of government funded treatment. OR, you could pay the price tag was upwards of $25, 000 for immediate treatment! Shocked and discouraged, I decided to look around and found Dr. Auyeung. His first meeting with us was over an hour long! This was longer than I'd ever met with my other doctor (over 2-4 years in total) at the "busy" clinic. Everything he said to us was so different than what we had been going through at the other clinic. We are now 34 weeks pregnant and have Dr. Auyeung to thank! They know each patient individually, they do not give you "false hope" and are professionals at what they do. I would not go anywhere else. These big busy clinics have one agenda ($$$) , and you are just a number there! Dr. Auyenug is by far, the BEST fertility doctor in the City of Toronto!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017