Ratings for Dr. Anthony Auyeung

He is the best!! He was realistic and made sure to not set false expectations while at the same time was supportive and optimistic. We were very fortunate to find him.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Dr. Auyeung is very Compassionate, knowledgeable, hard working, detail oriented. His staff is very supportive, and overall fantastic. There are not many doctors in Toronto like him.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

I will always be forever grateful for the family I have right now. This is all because of him. I definitely recommend Dr.Auyeung to all the struggling couples who can't start a family. He is not just there as a doctor who wants to make money out of you, I definitely felt that he truly cared for us and that he sincerely wants to help.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Dr. Auyeung is always honest and gives us the best options available to us. He never encourges us to spend money when he feels it will be wasted and we trust and repect him for this.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr. Auyeung is a fantastic specialist who takes the time to discuss your situation with you in detail and in a pleasant and informative manner. His staff are fantastic as well.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

He takes the time to discuss your options and is extremely knowledgable. Dr Auyeung is truly a great Doctor, who is down to earth and cares about his patients. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Please repost my comments dated March 17; I corrected the typos and I rated the clinic all stars then what it's reflecting. After almost 16 years, I am extremely pleased to read the comments made in these reviews. Dr. A. and his staff sound like they have continued to treat their patients with the same individual service they did when I was at their clinic. In times that seemed so difficult, it was Dr. A that was there with me, to give the good fight and not leave any stone unturned. Thank you, for giving me the opportunity to fight with you. We have our healthy 15 year old boys to look up to now.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr. Auyeung is simply the BEST. I've been to 2 other clinics and I never realized how much less confusing and frustrating this process could be until I met Dr. A. He is incredibly thorough and really spends the time to understand your case. He's critical of fertility as big business - so he really puts you at the centre of his efforts. I've never met a physician that would spend over 2hrs trying to help me understand what went wrong with all my failed cycles. I wish I had found him sooner. I would highly recommend him. PS I don't normally do reviews, so this just shows how much I believe in him.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Dr. Auyeung is an excellent doctor. After going to 2 other fertility clinics - an having mutiple failed IUI and one failed IVF I was diagnosed with having a gene defect and was told that I would have to resort to donor eggs. I then went for a 4th opinion to Dr. Auyeung. He thoroughly reviewed my chart and the drugs that were given to me by the previous doctors. He also retested me for the gene defect and it was found that I did not have a defect after all. Dr. Auyeung then made a treatment plan for me and within a few short months - I was successful in getting pregnant with My first IVF attempt in his clinic. I went on to deliver a healthy baby girl 2 months ago. I truly believe I am blessed with a child because of Dr. A's attention to detail and the fact that he didn't over medicate me. When you first walk into the office, it is smaller and quieter than those busy factory clinics, it made me a little concerned, but this is The BEST part about the clinic - he gives a lot of individual care and is out to genuinely help you. The best decision I made was to stick with this clinic and I highly recommend leaving those large factory clinics and going to Dr. Auyeung. He changed my life in the matter of a few months - after spending over 2 years and a lot of money in another very busy clinic. I hope this review helps other women if they are debating which clinic to go to - I am forever grateful to Dr. A for giving me the chance to be a mother to a healthy baby girl and I plan to go back to his clinic when I am ready to try for my next one God willing!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

My husband and I have three children due to Dr. Auyeug's expertise and dedication. We saw two other fertility clinics before him and they were unable to fully diagnose or come up with an effective plan. Dr. Auyeung was thorough and methodical. But that is not all. One day we thought we were having a miscarriage and Dr. Auyeung met us at his clinic at 9 am on a Sunday morning! We are very greatful to Dr. Auyeung.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017