Ratings for Dr. Anthony Auyeung

nothing special with this doc. no high success rate at his clinic.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

Has great personality, i suspect great knowledge too. but huge problem as he sometimes could be overconfident and takes risks. been with him over a year with no results. my fertility became even more complicated due to his instructions to get pregnant with out any interventions. his staff are terrible. they don't seem to recognize that this is a costly, and unpleasant journey. I have lost confidence but tragically i am still with him as seeing another RE means waiting 3-4 months.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

This doctor is way overrated. If you are looking for free parking and being a guinea pig, you are at right place. Wasted one year at his clinic. He missed a basic, simple step which was quickly discovered/diagnosed by another doctor. I got pregnant on my first try with another RE.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

Why did I waste my three years in a different clinic when I could have gone to Dr. Auyeung? it's one of the regrets that I have right now. I wouldn't have spent so much money. I've been meaning to give a review about him for awhile now but with all the excitement and happiness that my husband and I have right now, we're so overwhelmed I don't even know where to start. He is an amazing doctor who will make you feel that you're not just a number, he knows you personally and makes sure that you are well taken care of. I had three IVF cycles from a different clinic but when I went to him, he said I could have tried IUI and not IVF right away. Guess what? I got pregnant with my second IUI cycle!!!! I hate those big clinics who just wants to take all your money and not even care about you personally. Dr.Auyeung is not like that. If you want to be treated properly and wants to make sure they're not just after your money then please go to Dr. Auyeung. Him and his staff are the best! I will definitely go back to him for my second baby!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

He helped me get pregnant with my son..now 2 months old. After 6 miscarriages he did te appropriate testing and procedures and I was diagnosed with endometriosis stage 3 and pregnant within a month after an SHG I think it was called. Thanks again...Jennifer and Kyle and Parker

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Dr. Auyeung helped me to get pregnant with my daughter (who is now 11 years old). After a myriad of failed attempts with other doctors (including ones in the States) he seemed to instantly know what to do. I cannot recommend him highly enough. Seeing him is unlike any of those large Jenny Craig like fertility clinics - if you are looking for help conceiving, do not waste your time anywhere else! Good luck!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

I have nothing but glowing things to say about Dr. Auyeung and my experience at his facility. I am of advanced maternal age and we wasted 3 years at a busy downtown clinic, mired in administrative delays, repeated overtesting, unnecessary/failed procedures, and excessively drawn out timelines. I was with Dr. Auyeung for just under 3 months from consult to discharge, and within the first two months I did a round of cycle monitoring, a round of IVF, and successfully became pregnant. TWO MONTHS. Because of Dr. Auyeung’s skill, efficiency, and attitude, I feel as though my husband and I got our lives back. At Dr. Auyeung’s practice, unlike the previous administrative nightmare, every single step was smooth and easy. We had been led to believe our problem was complex and insurmountable, and Dr. A made it clear that it was totally straightforward. He immediately identified previous errors in treatment and revised our protocol accordingly. Doing a round of IVF with Dr. Auyeung was almost a pleasure! He is kind, affable, funny, and genuinely invested in your comfort and treatment. He does not fleece his patients—the rates are lower than many clinics, and he performs only the services needed and dispenses only the drugs that are absolutely necessary so you are not overcharged (or over-medicated!). He will never engage in excessively long, cookie-cutter protocols that waste your time. His staff are fantastic. I noticed some complaints below, but I think those reviewers misunderstand. Greer, who is lovely and wonderful, and who felt like a friend by the end, has a very dry sense of humour, which perhaps was misinterpreted. Everyone there knows who you are and is familiar with your file. All staff are friendly, competent, helpful, and a pleasure to be around. The atmosphere is laid-back and friendly—they play Jazz FM in the waiting room! Dr. A spends a great deal of time with his patients (our initial consult was about two hours); he makes you feel like a person and not just a patient. If you have come from a previous clinic, he reviews your file carefully and takes into account every salient point before creating a protocol. I saw Dr. A. almost every time I came into the clinic—he will often be present for your ultrasound procedures. He often calls you personally with your results (usually in the evening—he works hard!) and answers the phone at the clinic; checks up on you regularly throughout and after your IVF process; and makes sure you are comfortable, mentally and physically, with all procedures and decisions. He gives you a great deal of detail regarding procedures and results so there is never any confusion, and when there is, he explains everything clearly without dumbing it down. I am incredibly grateful to have found Dr. Auyeung and for the relief and joy he and his team brought to our lives. My only regret is not having come to him sooner. Thank you Dr. Auyeung!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Dr. Auyeung helped us conceive our 2nd baby! I was diagnosed with unexplained infertility at a another clinic I was going to for 9 months. Dr. Auyeung was able to isolate the source of the issue and recommended suitable treatment plans. He never pushed a treatment on us, in fact, he always cautioned us to think through each decision. He was knowledgeable, direct, patient and passionate - I felt he genuinely wanted to help us and I never felt like a number there. Also, the wait times were reasonable compared to the last clinic…this helped a lot to juggle my work schedule and Dr appointments. Dr. Auyeung and his staff (Greer and Lily) were welcoming and professional and I can't thank them enough for the miracle growing in my stomach. Thank you!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Dr Auyeung is a very good doc. He knows what he is talking about. Only downside I have about him is his staff. Main lady is just not very nice to deal with. And the rest of the stuff is ok!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Dr. Anthony Auyeung's Credentials

Updates

• A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "nothing special with this doc. no high success rate at his clinic. "

April 24, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Has great personality, i suspect great knowledge too. but huge problem as he sometimes could be overconfident and takes risks. been with him over a year with ..."

March 26, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is way overrated. If you are looking for free parking and being a guinea pig, you are at right place. Wasted one year at his clinic. He missed a bas..."

February 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Why did I waste my three years in a different clinic when I could have gone to Dr. Auyeung? it's one of the regrets that I have right now. I wouldn't have spent..."

November 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He helped me get pregnant with my son..now 2 months old. After 6 miscarriages he did te appropriate testing and procedures and I was diagnosed with endometriosi..."

October 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Auyeung helped me to get pregnant with my daughter (who is now 11 years old). After a myriad of failed attempts with other doctors (including ones in the S..."

September 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have nothing but glowing things to say about Dr. Auyeung and my experience at his facility. I am of advanced maternal age and we wasted 3 years at a busy dow..."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He helped me get pregnant within two weeks of seeing him he sent me to do a series of tests"

August 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Auyeung helped us conceive our 2nd baby! I was diagnosed with unexplained infertility at a another clinic I was going to for 9 months. Dr. Auyeung was able..."

August 6, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Auyeung is a very good doc. He knows what he is talking about. Only downside I have about him is his staff. Main lady is just not very nice to deal with. A..."

June 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is by far one of the best specialists in Toronto. Him and his staff will treat you really well and you know that when you come in to their clinic, that every..."

June 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am incredibly thankful to have found D.Auyeung and his clinic. No other doctor will spend more time with you and at his clinic you will not be just another fi..."

February 7, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been meaning to come on this site to provide feedback on Dr. A. Quick summary of fertility history-spent two years at the Ottawa Fertility Center ("OFC"..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you so much to all the staff and Dr. A. Without their help, we would not have our beautiful twins."

December 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Auyeung and his staff are excellent. My wife and I are older. We struggled to get pregnant and spent several years seeing other physicians unsuccessfully. O..."

November 20, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Auyeung is very knowledgeable, helpful and sensitive/empathetic given the number of patients he sees each day. He doesnt jump to drastic expensive measures...."

November 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was a patient of the doctors for a few years while we were trying to start a family. I found the doctor was very knowledgeable, kind and patient and staff wer..."

October 14, 2014