Ratings for Dr. Anthony Auyeung

Bad attitude, negative and unhelpful. Stuck in his own ways...

flag | Submitted October 27, 2018

He told me with confidence that, after his investigation, he found my tubes were so badly damaged that my only option is to remove them and do IVF with him. Luckily I got a second opinion and found my tubes were open and healthy. I am 23 weeks pregnant, naturally, and so incredibly grateful I didn't listen to this man. He also told me I was too fat to conceive and he wouldn't help me until I lost 30-40 pounds (I had only 28% body fat). He is arrogant, insensitive, and only worried about his statistics. Do yourself a favor and get another opinion before allowing this man to remove your body parts.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

I wish I could give him 10 stars. He is so kind, attentive and supportive. A real gem. I thank my lucky stars to have him as my Dr. There's not enough time or space to write and say all the good things about this doctor! He is simply amazing. I also want to thank Abby, Lily and Kathryn. Thank you girls!

Submitted October 16, 2018

I cannot recommend enough Dr. Auyeung. He really cares about his patients in a very holistic way. His practice is client-centered which is rare to find. I already experienced another clinic and I would say were more money centered. Dr. Auyeung got me pregnant in the first try with IUI (Unfortunately, I miscarriage) - I went to Hannam as they offered IVF. I did IVF and several IUI's but no one took. Switched again to Dr. Auyeung who got me pregnant again on his first intend. Now, I am only 9 weeks prego but I cannot be more thankful. I did not need costly invasive methods that did not work. He tried the most natural approach before escalating. He is also very present. I went for ultrasounds and he was most of the time around. Something that is difficult to find in other places. Again, Dr. Auyeung and his staff (all of them) without exception are very compassionate and caring. My upmost respects and admiration to them.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

I’ve read the some of the comments and I can understand why some may think he’s arrogant. I think he has the right to be. I have been to three other major IVF clinics in the city and I can attest to the fact that he is the most knowledgeable and thorough out of all the physicians I’ve seen. You ask him any question you have and not only he has the answer but he will explain to you why that us the answer. He goes out of his way to help and I can feel that he truly cares for his patients unlike the other doctors I’ve seen who seem like they just want to make money of you. My experience with Dr. Auyeung and his staff is amazing.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

I had very negative experience here. I found the doctor to be very arrogant and insensitive.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2018

Dr Auyeung has helped myself as I suffer with a rare condition and my wife. He diagnosed a problem that ONE Fertility missed completely. He treats you with compassion and he is very down to earth. I would highly recommend him to anyone tired of being treated like a number at those big clinics.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

This doctor is extremely rude and arrogant. Yes, he will spend a lot of time with you when you go for a first appointment but he goes over the same concept over and over. He lacks compassion and if questioned he gets very defensive. In addition, his diagnosis was plain wrong . I went to a different doctor who was able to demine the issue that Dr. Auyeung missed.

Submitted July 25, 2018

The staff are AMAZING, Dr. Auyeung is amazing. Truly cares about his job and takes time with patients. Thank you thank you.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

Overrated doctor with no compassion whatsover. He is very dramatic and negative in his prognosis. The doctor gets extremely unpleasant and rude if you ever question him. Had terrible experience at the clinic and would not recommend going there. I went to a different fertility doctor who was way more knowledgeable, caring and pleasant to deal with. I was successful with the second doctor. In fact he discovered something Dr Auyeung actually missed.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018