Ratings for Dr. Anthony Auyeung

I think Dr. A is an excellent doctor. He knows his stuff and he takes time with you. I would wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone. I have always been welcomed and staff has always answered my questions and helped out whenever possible.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

I am consulting him after a failed IVF with a very famous clinic. So far he seems to be ok. Heard good things about him. Lets see how it goes.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

DR. Auyeung is very intelligent and straight to the point. He is kind and caring. I was transferred from another doctor to him after a whole year of nightmare. He diagnostic my problem very fast and accurate, and I got pregnant within a half year of treatment. Highly recommend him, he is the doctor that combine his professional knowledge and the special YOU to delivery an actionable case by case solution, the best doctor that I have seen.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Went to him with very high hopes and was met with a shockingly unprofessional set of staff, namely his clinic coordinator who would actively block access to the doctor- I'm assuming because she "hates her job" (her words) and hates working for Dr. Auyeung (again her words). She would also give me advice that directly contradicted Dr. Auyeung's advice. It happened numerous times. She would tell me not to pursue certain treatments, not to come in for bloodwork, make sarcastic comments to my husband, badmouth other clients in front of me ....I could go on. Then the doc would question why I didn't follow his directions and when I told him I was given conflicting information, Im not sure he believed me. And he would act annoyed. That clinic was a nightmare. Dr. A may be talented, but I found him risky in his suggested procedures, cocky and at times confusing as he would contradict himself from meeting to meeting. And he can become hostile when questioned. All in all it was a horrible experience. Yes, he will spend lots of time with you (like 2 hours), but I found it to a waste of time. He is so convoluted in the way he delivers information. A concept which can be explained in two sentences would often take 5 minutes. In the end I had to switch because dealing with him and his clinic coordinator was causing more stress than the treatments themselves. If you've had a bad experience with this clinic, trust me you are NOT alone.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

I am so glad I decided to research online and found dr.auyeung. This came about when I did several rounds of treatment in two different clinics and spent tens of thousands of dollars and wasted several years. They made up some diagnosis that dr.Auyeung proved to be wrong. One ivf cycle and I'm pregnant! He is an amazing doctor. The entire time I was at his clinic, I didn't feel lIke I was rushed at all. You can always call or email their office for any questions you may have and they have a very prompt response! I feel like they know me as a person and that I'm not just a number. I will go back to him for baby no.2 once I'm ready. Just a piece of advice, people should research before deciding to go to an infertility clinic. Don't just go to where your family doctors refer you because they don't know anything. The time and money you spend is something you can no longer get back. I guess it's difficult to tell the difference between clinics when you've only been to one. You wouldn't realize how awful the other clinic treat their patients.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

I am very grateful for Dr. Auyeung and his staff. He is wonderful. Bedside manner is fantastic. Thanks to him my family is soon to be complete! I am soon going to deliver and I am so excited!!! Dr. Auyeung is truly one amazing doctor and everyone should see him if they want to start a family.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Thanks to dr Auyeung I have 3 amazing kids! His staff was amazing. He was extremely knowledgeable and very pleasant to deal with. So thankful to him and his team.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

Likely a very smart Doctor....perhaps more clever than those in his line of expertise. One very disappointing and disturbing comment I need to mention is his staff's lack of professionalism and compassion for patients. They need to be aware that if they decide to talk about patients in circumstances were very embarrassing, that they do so in closed doors and not while they are having lunch with the door open and for patients in the waiting room to hear.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Many thanks to Dr Auyeung! We are so grateful to have found him. He is extremely knowledgeable & straight to the point. We were blessed with a beautiful little girl, thanks to him and his team - Greer & Lily are great.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

After going through 3 different fertility clinics anf five years of no luck by some miracle we found out about Dr Auyeung. He was the best and most knowlegable doctor we ever met. He would even call us on Saturdays if he remembered something we did not cover. He recomended the cheapest solution and on the first try we got a baby boy. Him and his staff are absolutely amazing.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016