Ratings for Dr. Anthony Auyeung

My husband and I have three children due to Dr. Auyeug's expertise and dedication. We saw two other fertility clinics before him and they were unable to fully diagnose or come up with an effective plan. Dr. Auyeung was thorough and methodical. But that is not all. One day we thought we were having a miscarriage and Dr. Auyeung met us at his clinic at 9 am on a Sunday morning! We are very greatful to Dr. Auyeung.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

After almost 16 years ago, I am extremely pleased to read the comments made in these reviews. Dr. A. and his staff sound like they've continued to treat their patience with the same individual service they did when I was at their clinic. In times that seemed so difficult, it was Dr. A that was there with me to give the good fight and not leave any stone unturned. Thank you, for giving me the opportunity to fight with you. We have our healthy 15 year old boys to look up to now.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

After a terrible experience at a large fertility clinic, I decided to try a one doctor office in the hope of getting more individualized attention. Dr. Anthony Auyeung focused on an issue that my previous fertility doctor had dismissed. I was able to get pregnant naturally within six months of getting the issue treated. As a result, I cannot definitively say that Dr. Auyeung brought about my pregnancy, but that would seem to be the case. It is a happy ending to an experience that did not always inspire confidence. Dr. Auyeung has strong opinions and his words can come across as fear mongering. Just prior to my conception, the outlook was not looking good, and Dr. Auyeung could offer no explanation, though he was still offering alternatives to IVF. Dr. Auyeung seems to genuinely care about getting results, but he has an unusual bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

After 2-3 YEARS at a bustling (and expensive) clinic in downtown Toronto, and 3 miscarriages later, we were told that our only hope left was IVF. This came with a lengthy waiting list for the "lottery" of government funded treatment. OR, you could pay the price tag was upwards of $25, 000 for immediate treatment! Shocked and discouraged, I decided to look around and found Dr. Auyeung. His first meeting with us was over an hour long! This was longer than I'd ever met with my other doctor (over 2-4 years in total) at the "busy" clinic. Everything he said to us was so different than what we had been going through at the other clinic. We are now 34 weeks pregnant and have Dr. Auyeung to thank! They know each patient individually, they do not give you "false hope" and are professionals at what they do. I would not go anywhere else. These big busy clinics have one agenda ($$$) , and you are just a number there! Dr. Auyenug is by far, the BEST fertility doctor in the City of Toronto!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

After 12 years struggling with infertility, finally we became parents thanks to Dr. Auyeung and his wonderful team. We were successful on our first IVF try. Dr. Auyeung is very professional, knowledgeable and he treats his patients with so much care and compassion. We can't thank him enough for helping us to bring our healthy son into this world and making our dreams become reality.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

We owe our beautiful son's existence to Dr. Auyeung's meticulous attention to detail and personalized approach. After dealing with Mount Sinai's ridiculous factory approach to this very stressful process we had to look to an alternative. I were referred to Dr. Auyeung by a client of mine who was a patient of his. We are so happy we heeded her advice. Unlike Mount Sinai and the other "factory" clinics out there (there are plenty of them) Dr. Auyeung wanted to fully understand what the problem was before ANY procedures were recommended. Mount Sinai totally misdiagnosed my wife's polycystic ovaries. They simply has us doing procedures that were futile given my wife's underlying issues. This is likely because any time we were at Mt. Sinai we were rushed through the process and a true diagnosis was impossible. Our first meeting with Dr. Auyeung was over two hours. Thereafter we had several lengthy calls and meetings. He even went out of his way to call me one night to ask about my family heritage to try and determine if genetics were contributing to our inability to conceive. Don't waste your time with other greedy clinics that focus on generating as much income for themselves as possible. This is s big revenue specialty for doctors and unfortunately most of them seem to be focused on making as much $ as possible instead of spending the required time that is needed to properly diagnose each couples unique case. Don't waste your time with any factory clinic. Dr. Auyeung is a savior in our book!!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

THANKS TO DR AUYEUNG, WE HAVE 2 BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN. HE IS VERY METICULOUS AND FOLLOWS THE WHOLE PROCESS VERY CAREFULLY, AND HE IS VERY CARING AND THOROUGH. BOMI DAVER

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

I loved Dr. Auyeung. After 5 failed pregnancies and 3 failed IVFs at other clinics. I am now a proud & happy mommy to 2 beautiful babies. The staff are excellent and caring. The clinic is small and quiet. The doctor really has the time to focus on patients! Dr. Auyeung cares.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

waste of time... overrated, uneducated and stuck in his old ways/techniques

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

I think Dr. A is an excellent doctor. He knows his stuff and he takes time with you. I would wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone. I have always been welcomed and staff has always answered my questions and helped out whenever possible.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016