Ratings for Dr. Anthony Auyeung

Likely a very smart Doctor....perhaps more clever than those in his line of expertise. One very disappointing and disturbing comment I need to mention is his staff's lack of professionalism and compassion for patients. They need to be aware that if they decide to talk about patients in circumstances were very embarrassing, that they do so in closed doors and not while they are having lunch with the door open and for patients in the waiting room to hear.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Many thanks to Dr Auyeung! We are so grateful to have found him. He is extremely knowledgeable & straight to the point. We were blessed with a beautiful little girl, thanks to him and his team - Greer & Lily are great.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

After going through 3 different fertility clinics anf five years of no luck by some miracle we found out about Dr Auyeung. He was the best and most knowlegable doctor we ever met. He would even call us on Saturdays if he remembered something we did not cover. He recomended the cheapest solution and on the first try we got a baby boy. Him and his staff are absolutely amazing.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

Excellent doctor. Very knowledgeable and helpful. Great staff too.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

nothing special with this doc. no high success rate at his clinic.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

Has great personality, i suspect great knowledge too. but huge problem as he sometimes could be overconfident and takes risks. been with him over a year with no results. my fertility became even more complicated due to his instructions to get pregnant with out any interventions. his staff are terrible. they don't seem to recognize that this is a costly, and unpleasant journey. I have lost confidence but tragically i am still with him as seeing another RE means waiting 3-4 months.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

This doctor is way overrated. If you are looking for free parking and being a guinea pig, you are at right place. Wasted one year at his clinic. He missed a basic, simple step which was quickly discovered/diagnosed by another doctor. I got pregnant on my first try with another RE.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

Why did I waste my three years in a different clinic when I could have gone to Dr. Auyeung? it's one of the regrets that I have right now. I wouldn't have spent so much money. I've been meaning to give a review about him for awhile now but with all the excitement and happiness that my husband and I have right now, we're so overwhelmed I don't even know where to start. He is an amazing doctor who will make you feel that you're not just a number, he knows you personally and makes sure that you are well taken care of. I had three IVF cycles from a different clinic but when I went to him, he said I could have tried IUI and not IVF right away. Guess what? I got pregnant with my second IUI cycle!!!! I hate those big clinics who just wants to take all your money and not even care about you personally. Dr.Auyeung is not like that. If you want to be treated properly and wants to make sure they're not just after your money then please go to Dr. Auyeung. Him and his staff are the best! I will definitely go back to him for my second baby!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

He helped me get pregnant with my son..now 2 months old. After 6 miscarriages he did te appropriate testing and procedures and I was diagnosed with endometriosis stage 3 and pregnant within a month after an SHG I think it was called. Thanks again...Jennifer and Kyle and Parker

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Dr. Auyeung helped me to get pregnant with my daughter (who is now 11 years old). After a myriad of failed attempts with other doctors (including ones in the States) he seemed to instantly know what to do. I cannot recommend him highly enough. Seeing him is unlike any of those large Jenny Craig like fertility clinics - if you are looking for help conceiving, do not waste your time anywhere else! Good luck!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015