Ratings for Dr. Anthony Auyeung

Overrated doctor with no compassion whatsover. He is very dramatic and negative in his prognosis. The doctor gets extremely unpleasant and rude if you ever question him. Had terrible experience at the clinic and would not recommend going there. I went to a different fertility doctor who was way more knowledgeable, caring and pleasant to deal with. I was successful with the second doctor. In fact he discovered something Dr Auyeung actually missed.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

Amazing Dr. Dont waste your time with others he goes out of his way to help

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Dr Auyeung is the best doctor one could ever ask for. He is very passionate, extremely knowledgeable and super detail oriented. We actually started our journey with the most expensive clinic in Toronto and after two years of disappointment and frustration, we got transferred to Dr Auyeung's office. To some degree, he completely changed my life by offering very individualized recommendations and spending so much time with me. He gave me confidence and made me feel that I wasn't alone. I highly recommend Dr Auyeung to anyone who is struggling with infertility. On top of that, his staff, especially Abby, Katelyn, and Lily were so kind, patient and supportive. Thank you all, Dr Auyeung and all your lovely staff!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

He is the best!! He was realistic and made sure to not set false expectations while at the same time was supportive and optimistic. We were very fortunate to find him.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Dr. Auyeung is very Compassionate, knowledgeable, hard working, detail oriented. His staff is very supportive, and overall fantastic. There are not many doctors in Toronto like him.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

I will always be forever grateful for the family I have right now. This is all because of him. I definitely recommend Dr.Auyeung to all the struggling couples who can't start a family. He is not just there as a doctor who wants to make money out of you, I definitely felt that he truly cared for us and that he sincerely wants to help.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Dr. Auyeung is always honest and gives us the best options available to us. He never encourges us to spend money when he feels it will be wasted and we trust and repect him for this.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr. Auyeung is a fantastic specialist who takes the time to discuss your situation with you in detail and in a pleasant and informative manner. His staff are fantastic as well.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

He takes the time to discuss your options and is extremely knowledgable. Dr Auyeung is truly a great Doctor, who is down to earth and cares about his patients. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Please repost my comments dated March 17; I corrected the typos and I rated the clinic all stars then what it's reflecting. After almost 16 years, I am extremely pleased to read the comments made in these reviews. Dr. A. and his staff sound like they have continued to treat their patients with the same individual service they did when I was at their clinic. In times that seemed so difficult, it was Dr. A that was there with me, to give the good fight and not leave any stone unturned. Thank you, for giving me the opportunity to fight with you. We have our healthy 15 year old boys to look up to now.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017