Ratings for Dr. Anthony Auyeung

Dr. Auyeung is very attentive to us as his patients. I appreciate that he was there to explain everything that my husband and I don’t understand. I have never experienced other physicians (I’ve been with 2 other clinics) being very thorough like him. He is also direct to the point so if you are sensitive and would like some hand holding, he’s not the doctor for you. I’m not pregnant yet, by the way, because I just recently started seeing him but I’m already more than impressed with my experience so far. I wish I have seen him sooner. I hope it’s not yet too late for me. Thanks to my family doctor, otherwise, I would never have found him. He didn’t push me to do IVF immediately unlike the other clinics did, he said it will be the last resort unless it’s what I really wanted to do. I am looking forward to my treatment with Dr. Auyeung. 😊 I don’t think he’s the kind of doctor who’s only after the money.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2019

I want to thank Dr. Auyeung for helping us with now our 2 yr old wonder child. He made it possible for us to be parents and I can't thank him well enough. We've been trying for such a long time that I wanted to give up. I went to him thinking that this is the final shot and if this doesn't work, we will go for egg donation. He was very blunt and didn't give me any false hopes when I first met him. He told me what my chances are and I think I went on it again because of his honesty and based on my opinion, he is the most brilliant doctor I've ever met, or maybe he's just the most patient when it comes to educating his patients. I wished I went to him first before going to the bigger IVF clinics. Thank you Dr. Auyeung! I wish you'll continue working for another 50 years so you can help more people fulfill their dreams of being a family!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2019

I'm so thankful that my friend convinced me to see Dr. Auyeung and get a second opinion. I was hesitant at first but then was so surprised at my experience at his clinic, he's the first doctor I've met who spent so much time explaining to us everything and he took all the time to review all my records, the appointment was like almost 2 hours long! A year and a half later, I have my miracle and I will be forever grateful. Looking back, I wish I didn't waste so much time and money at a different clinic but it is what it is. Thank you Dr. Auyeung! and thank you to your staff as well! You guys have been most attentive and patient with us. We will see you soon for our second miracle! I will go back as soon as I stop breastfeeding! haha

flag | Submitted May 18, 2019

I transferred to Dr. Auyeung after being with another clinic for 3 years with failed IUI/IVF/FET attempts and a miscarriage. Once with Dr. Auyeung I conceived on my last attempt with frozen embryos. I thank him for my almost 5 year old miracle son!!! He is knowledgeable and straight to the point. He doesn't sugar coat anything, which I like. If you need hand holding, then maybe he's not for you, but if you can handle 100% honesty then he is great!!! I owe him the world!!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2019

He’s pleasant and transparent in his interaction. So far, he and his staff have been professional.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2019

I owe everything to him. Considering we live so far away he still managed to treat us. Without him, we will not have our son today. All of his staff are very attentive and nice.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2019

PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR. I saw this doctor for over 2 years. In that time, despite my complaints of symptoms and severe pain, he failed to even ATTEMPT to suggest or diagnosis what I later learned was stage 4 severe endometriosis. This is a fertility diseases. You would think a fertility doctor would have been aware of the signs of a disease that would alter his chosen course of treatment for a patient. Even his own ultrasound technician suggested to me that I had a evidence of endometriosis. When told him what she said, he asked me to fill out a complaint for about her for misinforming me and speaking out of turn, and suggested she was incompetent. He himself dismissed my complaints of pain until I revealed to him that my family physician also thought I could have endometriosis and that I was seeing a specialist in a week. His story then changed completely. He went back to my charts and wrote across the top of them retroactively 'endometriosis?' to cover himself. This doctor wasted my money, and squandered my last fertile years without any admission of error or any apology. PLEASE, DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR. Fertility treatments are hard enough. Save yourself additional pain and money, and go to Mount Sinai, where the doctors are NOT motivated by money (they are a government funded research hospital) and are beyond KNOWLEDGEABLE, KIND and CARING. It could change the outcome of things for you. Ask your family doctor for a referral to Mount Sinai Hospital in Toronto.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2019

Bad attitude, negative and unhelpful. Stuck in his own ways...

flag | Submitted October 27, 2018

He told me with confidence that, after his investigation, he found my tubes were so badly damaged that my only option is to remove them and do IVF with him. Luckily I got a second opinion and found my tubes were open and healthy. I am 23 weeks pregnant, naturally, and so incredibly grateful I didn't listen to this man. He also told me I was too fat to conceive and he wouldn't help me until I lost 30-40 pounds (I had only 28% body fat). He is arrogant, insensitive, and only worried about his statistics. Do yourself a favor and get another opinion before allowing this man to remove your body parts.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

I wish I could give him 10 stars. He is so kind, attentive and supportive. A real gem. I thank my lucky stars to have him as my Dr. There's not enough time or space to write and say all the good things about this doctor! He is simply amazing. I also want to thank Abby, Lily and Kathryn. Thank you girls!

Submitted October 16, 2018

Great West
Ihp
Neighborhood Health Plan
Prime Health Services
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
Southcare