Ratings for Dr. Anthony Auyeung

We owe our beautiful son's existence to Dr. Auyeung's meticulous attention to detail and personalized approach. After dealing with Mount Sinai's ridiculous factory approach to this very stressful process we had to look to an alternative. I were referred to Dr. Auyeung by a client of mine who was a patient of his. We are so happy we heeded her advice. Unlike Mount Sinai and the other "factory" clinics out there (there are plenty of them) Dr. Auyeung wanted to fully understand what the problem was before ANY procedures were recommended. Mount Sinai totally misdiagnosed my wife's polycystic ovaries. They simply has us doing procedures that were futile given my wife's underlying issues. This is likely because any time we were at Mt. Sinai we were rushed through the process and a true diagnosis was impossible. Our first meeting with Dr. Auyeung was over two hours. Thereafter we had several lengthy calls and meetings. He even went out of his way to call me one night to ask about my family heritage to try and determine if genetics were contributing to our inability to conceive. Don't waste your time with other greedy clinics that focus on generating as much income for themselves as possible. This is s big revenue specialty for doctors and unfortunately most of them seem to be focused on making as much $ as possible instead of spending the required time that is needed to properly diagnose each couples unique case. Don't waste your time with any factory clinic. Dr. Auyeung is a savior in our book!!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

THANKS TO DR AUYEUNG, WE HAVE 2 BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN. HE IS VERY METICULOUS AND FOLLOWS THE WHOLE PROCESS VERY CAREFULLY, AND HE IS VERY CARING AND THOROUGH. BOMI DAVER

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

I loved Dr. Auyeung. After 5 failed pregnancies and 3 failed IVFs at other clinics. I am now a proud & happy mommy to 2 beautiful babies. The staff are excellent and caring. The clinic is small and quiet. The doctor really has the time to focus on patients! Dr. Auyeung cares.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

waste of time... overrated, uneducated and stuck in his old ways/techniques

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

I think Dr. A is an excellent doctor. He knows his stuff and he takes time with you. I would wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone. I have always been welcomed and staff has always answered my questions and helped out whenever possible.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

I am consulting him after a failed IVF with a very famous clinic. So far he seems to be ok. Heard good things about him. Lets see how it goes.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

DR. Auyeung is very intelligent and straight to the point. He is kind and caring. I was transferred from another doctor to him after a whole year of nightmare. He diagnostic my problem very fast and accurate, and I got pregnant within a half year of treatment. Highly recommend him, he is the doctor that combine his professional knowledge and the special YOU to delivery an actionable case by case solution, the best doctor that I have seen.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Went to him with very high hopes and was met with a shockingly unprofessional set of staff, namely his clinic coordinator who would actively block access to the doctor- I'm assuming because she "hates her job" (her words) and hates working for Dr. Auyeung (again her words). She would also give me advice that directly contradicted Dr. Auyeung's advice. It happened numerous times. She would tell me not to pursue certain treatments, not to come in for bloodwork, make sarcastic comments to my husband, badmouth other clients in front of me ....I could go on. Then the doc would question why I didn't follow his directions and when I told him I was given conflicting information, Im not sure he believed me. And he would act annoyed. That clinic was a nightmare. Dr. A may be talented, but I found him risky in his suggested procedures, cocky and at times confusing as he would contradict himself from meeting to meeting. And he can become hostile when questioned. All in all it was a horrible experience. Yes, he will spend lots of time with you (like 2 hours), but I found it to a waste of time. He is so convoluted in the way he delivers information. A concept which can be explained in two sentences would often take 5 minutes. In the end I had to switch because dealing with him and his clinic coordinator was causing more stress than the treatments themselves. If you've had a bad experience with this clinic, trust me you are NOT alone.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

I am so glad I decided to research online and found dr.auyeung. This came about when I did several rounds of treatment in two different clinics and spent tens of thousands of dollars and wasted several years. They made up some diagnosis that dr.Auyeung proved to be wrong. One ivf cycle and I'm pregnant! He is an amazing doctor. The entire time I was at his clinic, I didn't feel lIke I was rushed at all. You can always call or email their office for any questions you may have and they have a very prompt response! I feel like they know me as a person and that I'm not just a number. I will go back to him for baby no.2 once I'm ready. Just a piece of advice, people should research before deciding to go to an infertility clinic. Don't just go to where your family doctors refer you because they don't know anything. The time and money you spend is something you can no longer get back. I guess it's difficult to tell the difference between clinics when you've only been to one. You wouldn't realize how awful the other clinic treat their patients.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

I am very grateful for Dr. Auyeung and his staff. He is wonderful. Bedside manner is fantastic. Thanks to him my family is soon to be complete! I am soon going to deliver and I am so excited!!! Dr. Auyeung is truly one amazing doctor and everyone should see him if they want to start a family.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016