Ratings for Dr. G. Cuddington

I had a colonoscopy 5 years ago by Dr Cuddington he was very informative and explained everything in detail I now have to have another one and they wanted me to have another doctor because he was on holidays and I said I will wait until he gets back. He is an amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Excellent, caring doctor, pleasant, patient to explain everything in detail, wonderfull bedside manners; his staff very professional and pleasant.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Very patient, caring doctor. Accompanied my mother to see him before her surgery. He spent considerable time explaining why surgery required . His staff called before surgery to make sure we had all the instructions and filled pain perscriptions that would be needed post surgery.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Arrogant, unpleasant and generally seemed not know what he is talking about or didn't care. Luckily for me he was away and my operation was performed by another surgeon

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

A great surgeon, to the point, helpful, suggestive. Grateful he is my doctor.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Very rude, argumentative,standoffish and generally unpleasant to be around.......................

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

Excellent surgeon, very supportive, his staff is also very good. He performed a surgery on me very skillfully, took time to explain me how it will be done. His staff called me couple of times before to explain me pre and post care. Really amazing. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

The doctor himself was completely arrogant and condescending.Very rude, argumentative,standoffish and generally unpleasant to be around.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

The staff was fine, no complaints, but the doctor himself was completely arrogant and condescending. I demanded a 2nd opinion and found out my chronic pain required surgery when Cuddington told me there was nothing wrong with me and TO JUST TAKE ADVIL! He argued with all the pain and just brushed me off. He treated me like my pain didn't mean anything and didn't listen to me at all. He is a joke and should not be practicing! I would rather go to Dr Nick from the Simpsons. Worst. Doctor. Ever.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

Dr. Cuddington, you are the BEST, the very very BEST, and I just love you.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015