You may also like

My experience with with Dr Flangas and his staff were nothing short of the best. I couldn't be happier and my results were excellent after a lumbar fusion at L3,L4,L5 I have my life back. 12 years of back pain , pills and injections, gone.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Very good Dr very smart help full caring for his patints

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Amazing in every way possible. I'm back to 100% Ty so much.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Disappointed with Dr. Flangas. He recommended surgery, sent me to a 2nd opinion who agreed, and then was influenced by insurance. Insurance company told him no surgery and I was dropped like a bad habit. No explanation, no advice, and no compassion. I am still in the same level of pain and have no Dr. To turn to unless I pay cash. (due to insurance) What a disappointment! $$$$$$

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

My husband received a micro lumbar discectomy from this doctor a few weeks ago. The staff at his office are very friendly and nice. After the surgery was over the Dr. personally came out to the waiting room and updated me directly on my Husbands status. I wish I could say the same of the nurses at UMC. I had to constantly bug them to get an update. So far my husband seems in a lot less pain than what he started with but I guess time will tell. Dr. Flangas was very informative and polite and I hope that this is the first step in my husband becoming pain free.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

Gary Flangas and his entire medical staff is spot-on perfect in every area of concern. He is a fine doctor and a superb gentleman. You will get all the time you need with him during your consult, during pre-op and post-op. You will understand what is going to be done and why. All questions will be answered. He assuaged all of my concerns and gave me a peace that surpasses all understanding regarding my back surgery in May of 2011. I had bad stenosis and needed two discs fused. The same is true of my neck which he will operate on this year 2012. Gary Flangas is the best of the best!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

DR. FLANGAS AND STAFF ARE EXCELLENT. I AM IN THE MIDDLE OF A WORK INJURY AND HE HAS BEEN INFORMATIVE AND HELPFUL. STILL UNSURE IF SURGERY IS NEEDED, BUT HE HAS BEEN THERE TO LISTEN AND EXPLAIN EVERY STEP OF THE WAY. I AM CONFIDENT IN HIS DECISIONS AND KNOW THAT I WILL HEAL.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

Dr. Flangas was able to fix my problem that I have had for 2 years. I sought help from many other doctors that could not help me, I highly recommend him... Natalie and Theresa were amazing :).

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

Gary Flangas is an amazing doctor - competent, thorough, patient, and highly skilled. He operated on my back on 5/23/11,to correct severe stenosis and do spinal fusion on L3 & L4. Five weeks after surgery, I went off all pain meds. I had severe pain in my buttocks and both legs and could hardly walk. He is a life saver. His staff, especially Natalie and Theresa, are exceptional. If you need a back surgeon, look no further than this great man.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

Dr. Gary M. Flangas's Credentials

• University Of Nevada School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with with Dr Flangas and his staff were nothing short of the best. I couldn't be happier and my results were excellent after a lumbar fusion at L3..."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Very good Dr very smart help full caring for his patints"

August 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Outstanding, ethical spine neurosurgeon. There is a culture of compassion and patient focus through his office."

March 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing in every way possible. I'm back to 100% Ty so much."

February 19, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Gary" to "Gary M."

October 20, 2013