Ratings for Dr. Peter Chudoba

great guy and great staff glad that he is in the sault.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

A patient for over 30 years. Has overseen the dental care for our whole family. Great guy and great staff.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Wonderful experience!! Great Service !! Great Staff!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I just got a filling done, my mouth is killing me!!! Normally he is very good but I believe he really messed up this time, it has never hurt like this

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Love the new office! I changed to another dentist in town , started family and wanted everyone together, big mistake. I went back to Dr Chudoba and now both kids go too! Reception always has a happy and cheerful atmosphere! Cindy is wonderful at her job! Dr Chudoba is great with the kids and his job! Thank you for caring and making the trip to the dentist easy!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Dr. Chudoba is by far the best dentist in the city. I never have to wait and he has worked miracles on my teeth and my kids!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Dr. Chudoba is an outstanding dentist. I am confident of his skills and gentleness in dentistry. He is clear and concise when explaining procedures and their purpose. When I first returned to Sault Ste. Marie my previous dentist recommended him. Their skills and mannerisms are similar. Having a history of "bad dentists and bad teeth" my fears were paramount but Dr. Chudoba, is marvelous and the best part is that he is still taking patients. Give him a call, you will be glad you did.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

I moved around a lot and had several different dentists including military ones so speaking from experience I can say he is the best I've had. He did some miracles on my teeth including just at Christmas. I had a root canal tooth break and he fixed it up better then new. The staff is always friendly and has always found room to squeeze me in when a tooth is causing discomfort. I have no hesitation in recommending him at all.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Simply the best dentist I have ever seen. Bar none. I hated dentists until I went to him. Now I look forward to seeing all the staff and him!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

Awesome dentist always friendly and his knowledge is unsurpassed.very interested in his patients and very funny.if you dont like dentists try him he takrs the stresss out

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012