Ratings for Dr. Nicolas Karellis

Great Doc in my opinion! very knowledgable and attentive.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Hello, Dr.Karellis has been my doctor for many years and i have since moved to Vaudreuil and still drive to Laval for any appointments!!!!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Dr. Karellis has been my doctor since I was a child. He and his staff have been most helpful for all of my medical needs. Yes, at times there is a wait despite having an appointment, however I would rather my appointment be delayed and get the best medical needs available, as oppose to waiting 5 hours in a walk in clinic or 14 hours in a hospital and see a doctor who doesn't care and just passes your Medicare card for the sake of passing it. He has always been spot on with all of my diagnoses. My only worry that I have about this doctor is what the heck I am going to do when he retires...Thank you Dr. Karellis, staff and family for all you have done for me!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Dr. Karellis is always pleasant, punctual, and helpful. His staff is also very friendly.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Dr. Karellis has been my doctor ever since I was a baby. He always understands and explains everything very clearly. Every time I have a medical issue, he is the ONLY one who actually figures it out and doesn't "assume" stuff. He very clearly and professionally tells me the steps to follow and also gives me options is there are any. I would recommend him to everybody and his staff and family have helped me out immensely. He is honest,straightforward, caring and very respectful. People complain about waiting a few minutes and have zero patience. I never waited very long to see him and even if I did, it's worth every second. I take the time to thank him every time and wish him nothing but the best. Thank you Dr. Karellis!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

I love dr Karelis. ....very patient and very helpful always

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Bring a snack , You will wait at least an hour. Once you are in the room with him he will give you , if you're lucky , 5 minutes of his time. He is always in a rush. He will not answer all your questions since he's always heading towards the door. I have been with him for almost 30 years and it's always the same. Will definitely look into another doctor. Such a shame

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

I do recommend Dr Karellis as a family doctor . He is very good and above average.

Submitted October 26, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Karellis for well over 10 years almost 12. He is very knowledgable and trustworthy. he can run late, all doctors do but overall he does what's best in caring for his patients.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Excellent experience, waited but worth it. Not only the best doctor ever, if you are lucky, you will be greeted by his wife. The nicest person I have ever met, what a team they make. Since they don't take new patients, you are extremely lucky to have a fifer there.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016