Ratings for Dr. Nicolas Karellis

Dr. Karellis is always pleasant, punctual, and helpful. His staff is also very friendly.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Dr. Karellis has been my doctor ever since I was a baby. He always understands and explains everything very clearly. Every time I have a medical issue, he is the ONLY one who actually figures it out and doesn't "assume" stuff. He very clearly and professionally tells me the steps to follow and also gives me options is there are any. I would recommend him to everybody and his staff and family have helped me out immensely. He is honest,straightforward, caring and very respectful. People complain about waiting a few minutes and have zero patience. I never waited very long to see him and even if I did, it's worth every second. I take the time to thank him every time and wish him nothing but the best. Thank you Dr. Karellis!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

I love dr Karelis. ....very patient and very helpful always

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Bring a snack , You will wait at least an hour. Once you are in the room with him he will give you , if you're lucky , 5 minutes of his time. He is always in a rush. He will not answer all your questions since he's always heading towards the door. I have been with him for almost 30 years and it's always the same. Will definitely look into another doctor. Such a shame

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

I do recommend Dr Karellis as a family doctor . He is very good and above average.

Submitted October 26, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Karellis for well over 10 years almost 12. He is very knowledgable and trustworthy. he can run late, all doctors do but overall he does what's best in caring for his patients.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Excellent experience, waited but worth it. Not only the best doctor ever, if you are lucky, you will be greeted by his wife. The nicest person I have ever met, what a team they make. Since they don't take new patients, you are extremely lucky to have a fifer there.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Dr. Karrelis is a good doctor. The only bad side is the wait (over one hour). His secretary an old miserable cranky greek woman that has been there for many years is rude and nasty. She will tell you off if you ask her anything. She's been there for many years, short, blonde and now works part time since she has grown old. She there part time, if you are unfortunate enough to go there when she's there, better not ask her anything because she threatens to delay you from seeing the doctor. She's an ugly miserable person. Why they keep there I'll never know. She fights with the patients.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

He has been my GP for over 35 years. He takes the time to address your concerns while listening to you with compassion & care. I never feel rushed, even thought at times he is back logged. When there is a need for a specialist, his staff arrange for appointments quickly & efficiently. I trust him with all my immediate & extended family, and aren't looking forward to his retirement.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

I have no complaints so far about the overall experiences with this doctor. He has been very helpful with my present and ongoing condition. Waiting times have sometimes for over 1 hr, so i cannot understand why we bother taking appointments. I have been trying to call the office for an appointment in the last couple of days but no answer. If they are closed for vacation, should they not have had a voice message with information on when and for how long the office will be closed??? Not professional at all!!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016