Ratings for Dr. Steve Windley

Dr Windley is awesome. I had seen ( and fired) 4 previous doctors, including 2 at Vanderbilt, who wouldn't even listen to my concerns/symptoms. Dr Windley listened and acted, ordering tests th he other doctors wouldn't consider and treating the results. His knowledge and compassion are outstanding. I will highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

Dr. Windley is a very caring and thoughtful person. He will take time to talk with you on the phone or in his office, and will make sure you understand all he is explaining and answer any and all questions you may have. I have been helped tremendously by him for a couple of issues and it is all done without harmful drugs, only supplements or lifestyle changes.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2012

Dr. Windley was outstanding in every regard. After hearing a strong recommendation from another doctor, we decided to seek a 4th opinion from him. His holistic approach to medicine provided an alternative for us that was very different from what had been recommended to us from other doctors (powerful drugs with bad side affects). We chose to follow Dr. Windley's recommendations which was much more natural (vitamins and supplements) rather than heavy drugs) and the results for our son were amazing. He responded very quickly to Dr. Windley's treatment protocol and now is completely healed. If we'd taken the advice of the other doctors, our son would still be on harmful heavy drugs and suffering the dire side affects associated with them. Dr. Windley has been a real blessing to our family. He is the most thorough physician we have been to. He's kind of like the "DR. HOUSE on the TV Show" in that he thinks outside of conventional physician training to find solutions that work.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2010

In my opinion this doctor is knowledgeable, kind, caring and intelligent...what more could one ask for. He also keeps updated by attending seminars.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2009

Very impressed. This was my first visit. Fees very reasonable. The receptionist was not at her desk but the doctor was walking by and stopped to introduce himself and shake my hand. He also took my medical records at that time to review. Spent an 1-1/2 hours with me. Very thorough and caring. No problem recommending him to anyone with similar problems. Staff knowledgable or will seek answer. My problems: hypothyroid and adrenal.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2008

Top-notch. Very helpful and understanding. Can work long distance and responds to emails! Very good office help, also.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007

Dr. Steve Windley's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Seymour, IN