Ratings for Dr. John Fabbro

After waiting 6 months with terrible dental pain while my dentist sent me to various specialists, I ended up seeing Dr. Fabbro for an emergency extraction. He and his staff were so kind and pleasant and put me at ease. I'm finally out of pain for the first time in months. Thank you so much, Dr. Fabbro, and Pam. You're amazing.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

Poor reviews continue to be deleted! Terrible dentist; if you care about your teeth, look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

We moved to Sault Ste Marie, and needed a dentist. After calling around, we chose Dr Fabbro. I don't regret that decision. He, and the staff have been amazing.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

After not seeing a dentist for FARRRRR to long. I saw Dr Fabbro. His staff is understanding and extremely helpful. He is wonderful and was very patient with me. I moved to the city 2 years ago, and find it amazing to have the choices for dental care. I chose Dr Fabbro, and have not been disapointed. Like all Doctor/dentist offices, they sometime lag behind. That is the only reason I can't give a 5 for punctual.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

I am in love with Dr Fabbro. I had a fear of dentists because I had a terrible one before him - but he is nothing short of amazing. His entire staff is amazing, and he is completely delightful. A fantastic dentist (I made him remove my wisdom teeth in his office because I only trust him - no small feat considering that they were attached by the bone to my skull ... but he did it for me!! Can I seriously love him any more?? Any other dentist would have just carted me off to a dental surgeon). He is terrific with my son as well. Dr Fabbro really seems to truly enjoy his job, he is always friendly and has a great sense of humour. I feel totally comfortable with him. When I move out of town, I will make the trip back for dental checkups. I will never give this dentist up, so I hope he has no plans on retiring ... ever.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2009

I found this Dentist to be very fast and efficient. I called almost every dentist in this city to get my daughter in and no one would take her..he took her in immediately and two appts were made back to back. EXCELLENT with kids!! Also his dental hygienests are nothing short of amazing. And last but not least thank you to his secretaries who worked around my schedule and got my daughter in ASAP!! You're all a GREAT team!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2007

Fantastic dentist. Great personality and very good with kids . Would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2007

He is very good with kids and he has a very good manner when dealing with ppl i like him

flag | Submitted January 4, 2007