Ratings for Dr. Myles D. Brager

I've had two fusions performed on me ( Cervical & Lumbar) in 2011. The surgeries never helped as much as I thought they would. Now, in 2016, I feel horrible. Neck tingling, spasms, and this crazy inflammation that moves around by back. Let this man cut you at your own risk! You have been warned. This Dr. is dishonest and dangerous!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Had an emergency Cervical Laminectomy done by Dr Brager. He SAVED me from being totally Paralyzed. Had great results and would recommend him to everyone I know! 5 stars

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

Went to Dr Brager with back pain, He said I had spinal stenosis, I had surgery. I was worse off after the surgery. I wouldn't take my dog to him.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Dr. Brager was extremely rude and made it seem as though my husband couldn't possibly be having pain because the MRI "looked great." He seemed uninterested in helping him find the cause of the pain. We will not be returning.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Terrible bedside manner. I had surgery with Dr. Brager and now I am worse than ever. I would not recommend Dr. Brager to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

Often the P.A. can be as helpful as the physician and this was somewhat the case with Dr. Brager. However he did examine my MRI results and take adequate time with me on this first visit. He prescribed an anti-inflammation drug and physical therapy for my pain, both of which were very helpful.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

I saw Dr Brager after shoulder surgery for neck pain I also had. H etried PT three seperate times. I did go back to him a 4th time He said he would like start all over again. I went to Dr Park in Baltimore

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

I went to see Dr. Brager after seeing a Neurologist. The Neurologist stated Neck and left scapular pain with admormal EMG. The Neurologist sent me to get a MRI, I took the results to Dr. Brager. Dr. Brager stated that I have the typical back of a 48 year old, says I have mild lumbar levoscoliosis and moderate degenerative disc changes, but fails to see that I also have facet joint degeneration. And he fails to see my issue in C5=7. After review of a tutorial online from, Dr. Steven Helper, MD in British Columbia and Report of Diagnosis and Treatment of Degenerative Lumbar Spinal Stenosis, I'm in the early stages and need treatment NOW! Dr. Brager needs his patients to have so much neurological damage that when he operates anything is better than their past. Dr. Brager was combative about my choices for past treatment, (chiropractor)and stated that what chiro provided was Bull S. Dr. Brager stated Chiro treatments do not cause your back to move at all when realignment is done.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

Dr. Brager saved my life by operating on me to fix a problem left by another surgeon. His caring and communication were admirable! I won't go to anyone else in the future.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Dr. Myles D. Brager's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Westminster, MD