You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Richard W. Chen

Dr. Chen keeps up to date with current developments in medicine. That is good, but his diagnostics are quick. He is not always on top for follow up or detailed explanations.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. Chen has been my internist for at least 15 years. He stays current on updates in medicine, use of computerization, is very kind, professional and supportive. Our family has complicated medical issues and he has been very helpful to us many times over the years. He and his wife, Dr. Young now have a practice together on their own. I have only met her once, but was impressed. I adore Jean from the front desk and Dr. chen's nurse, Maysie.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

Dr. Chen is really knowledgeable and listens to patients. You feel that he really knows what he is talking about. He explains everything and I love his enthusiasm. After getting disappointed by so many doctors in this area, I am finally happy to find him.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

Superb physician, in terms of both knowledge and bedside manner. He just opened up a new office, so quality of staff is TBD.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Chen for about 5 years and he is the first to really listen and and provide great care, I have conjestive heart failure and he has been working with me. His assistant Fatima is very nice, professional and a very good nurse. I Always a pleasent visit.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2010

Very knowledgeable, pleasant and efficient, listens to your concerns, and is very thorough. Staff is efficient and friendly. I do plan to continue to visit Dr. Chen.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009

Excellent in every way. Very good at listening and diagnosing my health problems. Also, I like his availability for phone discussions every morning from 8 AM until 8:45 AM. His staff is also very good.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

I saw Dr. Chen for a routine physical, and he was very pleasant and efficient. He did not seem overly rushed, and seemed quite thorough. The physician assistant I had was also friendly and helpful. The office also provides a call-in time every morning when you can call if you have any questions for the doctors, which I think is a great feature. I do plan to continue to visit Dr. Chen - I was pleased with his care.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2007

Dr. Richard W. Chen's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1992)

Updates

• A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Chen keeps up to date with current developments in medicine. That is good, but his diagnostics are quick. He is not always on top for follow up or detailed ..."

November 18, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Richard" to "Richard W."

April 8, 2012