Ratings for Dr. Nader Sadoughi

I saw Dr. Sadoughi for second opinion. He was very knowledgeable compared to the previous urologist. He took a lot of time to explain various treatment options. I thought he was very caring and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2007

He is an excellent urologist with great knowledge and experience,he is highly recommended.He diagnosed my ailment and treated me successfully.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2007

I would not recommend Sadoughi. His office in Downers Grove (Advocate) is horrible, the walls are paper thin, and the people in the waiting room can hear any noises going on. So much for privacy. After a prostate exam, he opens the door and leaves the exam room while I was still pulling my pants up. His receptionist is right around the corner! Again, no regard for the patient's privacy. Not to mention, when I brought in some papers I printed from the net, researching my problem, he disregarded them and took on a bit of a snobby attitude, touting all his experience and his position. Not good.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2007

Dr. Nader Sadoughi's Credentials

• Shiraz Univ Of Med Sci, Shiraz, Iran (Grad. 1961)