Ratings for Dr. Darren P. Hee

Dr. Hee is an awesome doctor! He is knowledgeable, patient, kind & trustworthy! I am so fortunate that he is my physician.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Dr. Hee is always extremely professional, gentle and listens to your concerns. He is excellent at explaining things so there is no doubt left in your mind about what your prognosis is.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Dr. Hee is a very caring, knowledgeable doctor. His practice runs like clockwork. My wife and I have enjoyed having him as our primary care physician for over 10 years. We have never waited more than 10 minutes. We recommend Dr. Hee most highly and without reservation.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010

Dr. Hee answers my questions and takes his time with me when it is needed. He returns calls when requested. His staff is also very courteous and efficient.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2009

My family, ALL of us, and now many of our friends, all see Dr. Hee. He is a wonderful physician and a gentleman. I am seriously ill, with a complex and difficult to manage condition and Dr. Hee never makes me feel I am a burden or I am taking up too much of his time. He answers my questions thoroughly and honestly. He refers to specialists whenever called for and he is compassionate. Dr. Hee is all that I could hope for in a physician. Ginny, his nurse, is dynamite as well! I can't see enough good about this office.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2009

Always has time to listen to your needs/complaints.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2007

Dr. Hee has an excellent manner with patients and takes time to listen to complaints. He is willing to refer to specialists when needed. His PAs and nurses work hard for him and provide excellent support.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2007

Dr. Darren P. Hee's Credentials

• Hahnemann Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19102 (Grad. 1986)

Healthnet