Ratings for Dr. Kyle Weaver

My daughter saw Dr. Weaver and he is an excellent doctor/surgeon. He has always answered all our questions, is friendly, approachable, and makes us more at ease. Very smart and excellent at what he does. Best of care for my daughter

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Dr. Weaver performed a craniectomy on me in May 2016. I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon. He seemed very caring and did a great job in my opinion. After the surgery while still in the hospital he came to see me, tried explaining everything going on to me and even at my 6 week follow up. His bedside manner was excellent. If I ever needed a similiar surgery he would be my first choice.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

I don't doubt he is knowledgable, he just doesn't care. I don't need a neurosurgeon making jokes in my first visit. I made a terrible mistake by having him do my surgery. My first impression was terrible. I should have found another surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Dr. Weaver performed brain surgery on me in 2013. I don't think ANY doctor could have done a better job. When I go for follow up visits, he sits, looks me in the eye, and listens. I feel like I am getting complete honesty from him when he talks to me about my condition. And if I give him 5 stars, I need to give Vanderbilt Hospital 10 stars. My experience couldn't have been any better considering what they had to work with.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Very knowledgeable. Explains things thoroughly and is actually concerned about patients. Personable and always friendly

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

A doctor who has no regard for his patients.After surgery you don't see him ...only interns and residents. If you have any problems after surgery you can't reach him only his nurse who tells you to call your family physcian or go to the emergency room. Hello my G.P. is not a brain surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2013

the best he saved my life and performed a very difficult surgery

flag | Submitted January 7, 2009

This is my experience; others may have had experiences with this doctor that were pleasant and productive. My 'take' is that he kind and concerned if things go well, but, if there's a problem, he does not respond well. His office appears to be poorly run w/no organized sharing of information between one section and another. With the exception of one staff member, employees were unresponsive/uncaring when I called with a concern. It took at least five phone calls, outside help, and an entire month to resolve my issue.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2008

I was treated for a ruptured aneursm in Oct. 2004. I was very pleased with the doctor and care following my surgery. Giving the severity of my condition I would term it nothing short of miraculous. I feel as if I owe him my life and am treated as a close friend during my followup appointments. Thank to my Dr. Weaver.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2007

Dr. Kyle Weaver's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Neighborhood Health Partnership