Ratings for Dr. Leszek Kalinowski

conspirator with criminals !!! not doctor .murderer not doctor

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Excellent doctor! I was very worried about my symptoms and he not only fully examined me but found the time to listen to what I had to say without rushing me out of the office. Kind, patient and efficient. I couldn't have asked for better treatment! I also don't know why there are some negative reviews about his receptionist, she is so nice and has been always friendly to me.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

I have been treated extremely well by Dr. Kalinowski. He has shown me great respect and dealt with the issues I have raised with him both quickly and professionally. I was extremely anxious when I visited him, but he took time to listen to me patiently and ensured that I got to see the correct specialist. I am more than happy to recommend this doctor. Very satisfied

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Always willing to listen, friendly, and polite. Gives various options if available. Fully explains treatment given. I have never left Dr. Kalinowski’s office unhappy with my outcome. Life really is easier with a great family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

An exceptionally gifted Doctor. Always has time to listen to you. Treats patients with sincerity & integrity. Always willing to listen and have a chat. I've lived in this area all my life, seen a few GP's over my time and he is very good. Customer health & wellbeing is the priority here.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

Listened carefully and addressed all the problems I presented thoroughly , efficiently and sympathetically. Very high standard of care provided and I am very satisfied.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2017

Relaxed manner, personable, amusing and a great listener. My experience with Dr. Kalinowski has been very positive. Makes me feel at ease and is someone I can really trust which is extremely important in a Family Doctor. I am reassured by the measured, thoughtful and solution-oriented approach that he takes. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Kalinowski but I am not sure if he is accepting any new patients. If you manage to get on his list, consider yourself lucky!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

I haven't been so happy with a doctor for a long time. Dr. Kalinowski is a very good and compassionate doctor. He makes me feel very comfortable, understood and always does what he can to help!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Dr Kalinowski is really, really good! He has been my doctor for 5 years and during this time has always shown compassion, understanding and empathy. During my consultations I feel at ease with Dr Kalinowski who not only will listen but he will give clear medical advice which is significant and accurate. I trust Dr Kalinowski’s knowledge and expertise and wouldn't hesitate to recommend him as a family doctor. Very satisfied, sometimes I’m amazed I not paying private to see him.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

I am very impressed by this doctor. Dr. Kalinowski has total empathy with me as a patient and is a great listener and totally professional. He is instrumental in the excellent care I receive from him. I hate to say it, but I had all but lost faith in certain parts of the medical profession from both a combination of my increasingly complex health needs and feeling not listened to and rushed due to doctors wanting to see more patients. Dr. Kalinowski reversed this feeling instantly and is always willing to go the extra mile to help you. He is by far the best Family Doctor I have ever come across and fills me with confidence. Thank you so much, I wish there was more doctors like you.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017