Ratings for Dr. Leszek Kalinowski

The best there is, nothing more to say! 6/5. Golden star

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018

Dr Kalinowski is great. He’s considerate and supportive and overall the best family doctor I’ve come across. Thanks for all of you help

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

VERY GOOD MAN, VERY GOOD HUMAN BEING. He saved my life. An exceptional doctor. Treats patients with sincerity & integrity. Always willing to listen and have a chat. Great sense of humor. He doesn't deserve any of the negative reviews, keep them for bad guys and bad doctors.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

As a longtime patient of Dr. Kalinowski, I feel most fortunate to be his patient. Not only is he a superb doctor, who clearly is dedicated to his profession, but he is a good listener, never dismissive, always compassionate and kind. He does the medical profession proud, especially in today's world, where too many family doctors are opting to work in walk-in clinics, where patients are made feel like they are on an assembly line and basic human courtesy is sorely lacking. Dr. Kalinowski's Office Manager is also extremely courteous and most accommodating. Despite my many health issues, I have peace of mind knowing I have such a wonderful doctor, where respect and courtesy is the order of the day. Special thanks to this one-of-a-kind doctor and his efficient Assistant, who go beyond the call of duty for those of us in need.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

This man is totally dedicated. Dr Kalinowski has always provided consistent care to me and my family. He is kind, compassionate and listens. He works out what is wrong with you where others are rushing you out of the door. When he doesn’t know what is occurring, he will find out for you. I can’t recommend him highly enough, he is a unique doctor and he should be the standard for Family Doctors everywhere. Excellent would be an understatement.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

I've been going to Dr. Kalinowski for the last 14 years. Very knowledgeable, polite and patience. He will take the time to explain everything needed. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

This doctor is very caring and listens to you when you are speaking. I have seen many times over the last few years and I'm very impressed. The only downside would be that sometimes he runs late and you end up waiting a long time to see him, but it’s always worth the wait. Best family doctor I’ve had.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

Just an update, he's not accepting new patients anymore.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Excellent doctor! I was very worried about my symptoms and he not only fully examined me but found the time to listen to what I had to say without rushing me out of the office. Kind, patient and efficient. I couldn't have asked for better treatment! I also don't know why there are some negative reviews about his receptionist, she is so nice and has been always friendly to me.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

I have been treated extremely well by Dr. Kalinowski. He has shown me great respect and dealt with the issues I have raised with him both quickly and professionally. I was extremely anxious when I visited him, but he took time to listen to me patiently and ensured that I got to see the correct specialist. I am more than happy to recommend this doctor. Very satisfied

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018