Ratings for Dr. Peter Koegler

Dr.Koegler is an excellent doctor for pregnant women and childeren. He delivered both my childeren and was wonderful. As a doctor to adults he is horrible. He has misses concerning lab results for myself and just doesnt take the time needed to provide good care. Now whenever I get any tests done I make sure to call to requests results because I dont trust him to and also he might be on days off amd just never get around to it. I love him for my childeren but for me I am on the hunt for a new doc.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

My wife has cancer in her family history. Dr. K stopped her screening 3 years ago and now she has cancer. Her last visit, she had major problems and Dr. K went on holidays and her file sat on his desk for 6 weeks. Will not return calls. My wife's new Dr. calls her direct and actually cares. Dr. K is typical southern alberta heath care.....unless you are desparated and not life threatening......don't use him. His receptionist should b a good indicator of the care you will get

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Fairly good doctor although he's pretty quick to prescribe and diagnose without actually looking into the problem. His nurse is great but the reception staff is terrible!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Love this dr. Have been with him many years and would never change drs!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

Hello fellow readers..my name is john wayne and I have been a catholic volunteer in 26 countries these last 10 years and know a thing or 2 about health care around the world. First of all COMPLAINING about minor things I find insulting-try getting medical attention anywhere near this quality DR Koegler offers in most countries-sorry you CANT. Last I saw Dr Koegler as I was travelling was in 2008, and then today june 8-2015-he still looks great , helpful man he always was -and I love the guy. Immediately AND ON TIME, he took care of all my health concerns and not only that on my way out xrayed my knee and sinus IN THE SAME CLINIC-see if that happens anyplace else.??I reside in Edmonton now-and frankly I drove 6 hours to lethbridge to have dr koegler as my doctor again-he is that good-so-STOP YOUR COMPLAINING-BE THANKFUL YOU LIVE IN CANADA WITH FREE HEALTHCARE..and be happy dr koegler is there to serve you..as he always has-a gentleman doctor if ever there was one..thanks doc..john wayne

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Really like him for delivering my babies. His nurse Sam is amazing and sweet

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Dr Koegler became my family Doctor after I had a terrible experience with another. I actually made an appointment and interviewed him first to see what he was like, because as we all know it can be very stressful to find a new Doctor. He has always been very polite and done everything he could to help me with any questions or concerns I may have had. He was not able to deliver any of my children due to C-sections but has always been amazing with patient care. He doesn't always have the answers but is very diligent in finding someone who will. My family and I have been seeing Dr Koegler for 15 years. We have just moved to Calgary and I will be keeping him as my family Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

12 yeasr with DR, K and he's the best. Will refer to specialists when needed. Always helpful

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

He delivered both of my childeren, made good decisions in the delivery room and also had great follow up care. Very kind and caring man. He is also very down to earth and has no arrogance, which is rare to find in doctors. He has been my family's doctor for 5 yrs and we are thanful to have found such a caring doctor. His nurse is his daughter and she is very sweet and good with kids.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

We honestly can't thank Dr. Koegler enough for being a part of this incredible new chapter of our lives! We appreciated that although he is very busy he made us feel as though we wer his only patients. As first time parents we had a million questions and he answered each and every one with patience and knowledge that put our worries to rest. My labour was incredibly long and intense and Dr Koegler was amazing throughout it all. He respected our personal decisions and helped us arrive at those decisions by providing us with all the facts and various options available to us. We have a beautiful, healthy, happy baby boy and we owe a big thank you to dr. Koegler for his hand in bringing our little guy into this world.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2012