Ratings for Dr. Isabel Velez

She delivered my second baby 3 years ago. I had emergency induction due to bp complications. Her years of experience made the labor go smoothly. She is very caring and nurturing, a "motherly" type doctor. She came in on a Sunday to do my son's circumcision so I could take him home on Monday and not bring him back later or wait one day longer. Thank you Dr Velez. My little 5 lb peanut turned out to be a strong healthy boy!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2012

Recently switched to her at 4 months preg and she is wonderful so far. Very nurturing and caring. Explains everything in detail, which I love, and is supportive. Her staff is great and you don't wait long. This will be my third and I want to try it natural with no episiotomy and she is supportive of the epi and natural, and a does not advocate for episiotomy. She teaches and there are always physician assistants in training with her which I think is great. I will repost after delivery but so far, she is wonderful.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

Has her own agenda, which sadly does not include paitients' input!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2007

Dr. Isabel Velez's Credentials

• Hahnemann Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19102 (Grad. 1978)