Ratings for Dr. Sukhender R. Singireddy

Absolutely The best Doctor I have had theprevelage of meeting,I have had huge vein issues in my leg after being hospitalized several times and consulting with several other Dr,Dr Singireddy solved my issues ,Hes caring ways of calling after procedures,Explaining everything ,The Dr has the best staff on the planet a refection of his professional attitude,I highly recommend Bob Murphree Port orange,Fl 305-321-4264

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

I was in so much pain for years with my left leg. i couldn't do much on my leg for to long of a time. after several appointments with Dr. Sinreddy my leg is 99better.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Having an ongoing varicose vein problem, I have had many different treatments over 30 years. I consider Dr. Singireddy and his staff to be the most knowledgeable, efficient, and caring. I highly recommend them. V. Cantrell

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Dr. Singireddy is a very caring person, easy to talk with, very intelligent and the office is very neat and they take us in on time! I am very satisfied with the care I have received, I love that the doctor calls after every procedure that was very thoughtful of him, shows that he truly cares!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Have no pain in leg had awful rope veins leg cramps now no pain wonderful doctor and staff

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

In late 2014 I had a number of ultrasounds, laser treatments, and vein removal procedures of both legs at Dr. Singireddy's Suncoast Vein & Vascular Port Orange, FL facility. He is very knowledgeable, listens intently, answers each and every question fully and patiently (there is no dumb question), and explains the procedures and course of treatment thoroughly. Written instructions for both before and after the treatments were provided without asking. Patient comfort was addressed. The evening of each procedure he called to check on me. I was impressed and pleased with the meticulous attention given to sterility, both to the environment and during each and every step of the procedures, all in a warm and caring atmosphere. His staff if courteous, helpful, and professional and try to schedule appointments with a minimum of waiting time. Appointments were even scheduled some Saturdays to accommodate those needing attention before year end for insurance purposes. Now no more leg pain and my legs look and feel better than in a very long time. What a gift! Couldn't be more pleased and highly recommend Dr. Singireddy for leg vein care and treatment. I know I will be continuing to see Dr. Singireddy in the future for vein care.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

After many years of unsuccessful treatments to clear my legs of spider veins, I found Dr. Singireddy! I received 3 sclerotherapy treatments and my legs look amazing and ready for Summer! The staff are professional, caring and, no doubt, experts in their field. Dr. Singireddy even took the time to personally call me after each treatment to ensure that I was doing ok. My only regret is that I didn't find Dr. Singireddy 10 years ago!! I highly recommend SunCoast Vein & Vascular Clinic!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2014

Dr. Singireddy performed laser treatment and vein removal on my right leg at the Palm Coast location. He is a very knowledgable, caring and patient doctor. His office staff is very warm, friendly and caring too. They all did a great job with educating me on what to expect during the visits and the actual procedures. Dr. Singireddy even personally called me in the evening on the days the procedures were performed. I had an excellent experience and cannot wait to get the same procedures done on my left leg. I highly recommend Dr. Singireddy for the treatment of varicose veins.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2014

In late March 2013 I had some Laser Work & Injections on my right leg with Suncoast Vein & Vascular Clinic in Port Orange and in early June 2013 I had Laser Work & Injections on my left leg to correct a minor problem with a wound. Almost after my treatment in approximately 2 days the wound healed up nicely and the slight indention with my left ankle is closed up. The procedure was necessary to rid a bad vein and get proper blood flow to the ankle. This my 2nd year for short procedures which did not require any surgery, just Laser Work & Injections. Again another fine job done by Dr. Singireddy & his associates at the Port Orange Office.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

After the past 6 years of going to several Doctors for problems with my legs, mainly wounds that wouldn't heal or stay closed, I went to Dr. Singireddy in August 2012 and had several Dopplars and talked with him and decided to get my legs corrected by him. He did 3 procedures on my right leg in August and one week after my 3rd treatment on my right leg I noticed that my wound was closed and healing. I just had my 3rd procedure on Monday September 17th on my left leg and I am very happy with everything that was done for my legs. The doctor, his assistants & me all were amazed at how my right leg hashealed. No more pain when I walk and I can only say one thing and that is Dr. Singireddy and his entire Staff did a "FANTASTIC JOB" for me. I Highly Recommend Dr. Singireddy to anyone with vein problems. My name is Donald Meyers and I live in Port Orange, Florida and you can call me anytime (386) 304-3947.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012

Dr. Sukhender R. Singireddy's Credentials

• Osmania Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Ap, India (Grad. 1991)