Ratings for Dr. Sukhender R. Singireddy

If you are looking for a trusted professional doctor with years of experience, look no further. Dr Singireddy and his staff helped me with my procedures that I needed done. They went over and beyond to make sure that they could accommodate me and made me feel very valued. The staff was very patient and helpful with me from the ladies in the front to the assistants helping in the procedure rooms, as I had a lot of questions, they answered everyone of them, and Dr. Singireddy was very careful, very attentive to my over worried self, and made me feel very comfortable during all the procedures. If I ever have to get another procedure done it will only be with Dr Singireddy.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr Singireddy performed 11 vein procedures with excellent results . He was very professional,caring, skilled and called me in the evening after each procedures. The office staff, each one of them, were always helpful; By answering my question, making appointments, being kind and encouraging me with each procedure. The office staff are certainly an asset to the Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

About 4 years ago I several problems with both my legs in which Dr. Singireddy and which he saved my left leg and helped the circulation to return in my left leg. Unfortunately my problem returned returned due to the increase in regrowth of superficial vein and also that when I bruise my legs and they get sore they don't want to heal. I therefore had to see Dr Singireddy again and after three weeks of laser and injections I can honestly say that my legs have "GREATLY " improved to the point that I don't have any pain like I had previously. You will never get any better treatment than from Doctor Singireddy and his staff and also from a "DOCTOR" who cares enough to call you to see how you are feeling. He is by far the GREATEST VASCULAR SURGEON in the area.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

I should have sought this treatment a long time ago; my legs are now pain free thanks to Dr. Singireddy. He is a very competent, caring physicians. I had nine vein removal sessions and he called me in the evening after each one to make sure I was doing well. The office is very clean and comfortable and the staff is wonderful. They are very experienced in working with insurance companies and were careful to seek and document approval before my surgeries. I would definitely go back to Dr Singireddy(although I hope I don't ever need to) and will recommend him to anyone who needs their veins treated.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Absolutely The best Doctor I have had theprevelage of meeting,I have had huge vein issues in my leg after being hospitalized several times and consulting with several other Dr,Dr Singireddy solved my issues ,Hes caring ways of calling after procedures,Explaining everything ,The Dr has the best staff on the planet a refection of his professional attitude,I highly recommend Bob Murphree Port orange,Fl 305-321-4264

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

I was in so much pain for years with my left leg. i couldn't do much on my leg for to long of a time. after several appointments with Dr. Sinreddy my leg is 99better.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Having an ongoing varicose vein problem, I have had many different treatments over 30 years. I consider Dr. Singireddy and his staff to be the most knowledgeable, efficient, and caring. I highly recommend them. V. Cantrell

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Dr. Singireddy is a very caring person, easy to talk with, very intelligent and the office is very neat and they take us in on time! I am very satisfied with the care I have received, I love that the doctor calls after every procedure that was very thoughtful of him, shows that he truly cares!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Have no pain in leg had awful rope veins leg cramps now no pain wonderful doctor and staff

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

In late 2014 I had a number of ultrasounds, laser treatments, and vein removal procedures of both legs at Dr. Singireddy's Suncoast Vein & Vascular Port Orange, FL facility. He is very knowledgeable, listens intently, answers each and every question fully and patiently (there is no dumb question), and explains the procedures and course of treatment thoroughly. Written instructions for both before and after the treatments were provided without asking. Patient comfort was addressed. The evening of each procedure he called to check on me. I was impressed and pleased with the meticulous attention given to sterility, both to the environment and during each and every step of the procedures, all in a warm and caring atmosphere. His staff if courteous, helpful, and professional and try to schedule appointments with a minimum of waiting time. Appointments were even scheduled some Saturdays to accommodate those needing attention before year end for insurance purposes. Now no more leg pain and my legs look and feel better than in a very long time. What a gift! Couldn't be more pleased and highly recommend Dr. Singireddy for leg vein care and treatment. I know I will be continuing to see Dr. Singireddy in the future for vein care.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Dr. Sukhender R. Singireddy's Credentials

• Osmania Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Ap, India (Grad. 1991)

Delta Dental