Dr. Sukhender R. Singireddy

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sukhender R. Singireddy

I have been going to Dr Singireddy for treatments for large varicose veins in both my legs. I could not be more pleased with all the work I have had done. He is very caring and had explained everything to me. He even calls you in the evenings to see how you are feeling and doing!!! The procedures worked and I have no more painful legs. The staff is beyond awesome!!!! They are always pleasant and considerate of the patients needs. They always worked with my schedule and getting the appointments I needed. They are the sweetest group. The office is immaculate and my comfort and pain levels were their priority. I would recommend this office to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2020

Over the course of a year De. Singireddy removed veins from both of my legs. I wish I could go to him for all my health related needs. He is not only extremely knowledgeable but he takes the time to explain diagnosis & treatment options. During procedures he is focused totally on the patient and his concern for your care is sincere & extraordinary. He even takes the time to call you the evening of your procedure to check to make sure all is well- what other doctor takes the time for that? His staff is top- notch: very organized, knowledgeable and make a very welcoming & hospitable environment while maintaining professionalism & care. I consider myself fortunate to have found him & recommend him wholeheartedly.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2019

I first went to Dr. Singireddy in May of 2014 when my PCP sent me to him with a blood clot in my right leg. Dr Singireddy was very concerned about my clot because he said it was fixing too move into a deep vein which can be deadly. He started on my problem right away with blood thinners, once it was dissolved he treated my very bad veins. I’ve had numerous Lasers, Vein Removals,Venaseal (Gluing) & Sclero Treatments (injections). He and his Staff are professionals, answering all my questions, and they’re office is very clean. I would highly recommend Dr. Singireddy and his staff with any vein problems!!!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2019

I've been going to Dr. Singireddy since 2007, I've had vein removal, injections and laser. His staff is very nice, they're effecient at appointment setting, call reminders and explanation of treatment. Dr. Singireddy always acts proffessional and is very through and precise. He is caring in that he calls you the evening of your procedure to check on you. (who does that anymore?) He is also humble in his regard to you as a patient and doesn't treat you like a number, he is genuine. After all the years of me going to him, I feel like family. I will continue to refer people to him due to that, and of course the results. I had very bad perforated varicosity, ugly large bulging veins from my groin to my ankle, they were not only unsightful but very painful. Because of his knowledge and care, they're gone and I not only feel better, but I look better. Thank you!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

If you are looking for a trusted professional doctor with years of experience, look no further. Dr Singireddy and his staff helped me with my procedures that I needed done. They went over and beyond to make sure that they could accommodate me and made me feel very valued. The staff was very patient and helpful with me from the ladies in the front to the assistants helping in the procedure rooms, as I had a lot of questions, they answered everyone of them, and Dr. Singireddy was very careful, very attentive to my over worried self, and made me feel very comfortable during all the procedures. If I ever have to get another procedure done it will only be with Dr Singireddy.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr Singireddy performed 11 vein procedures with excellent results . He was very professional,caring, skilled and called me in the evening after each procedures. The office staff, each one of them, were always helpful; By answering my question, making appointments, being kind and encouraging me with each procedure. The office staff are certainly an asset to the Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

About 4 years ago I several problems with both my legs in which Dr. Singireddy and which he saved my left leg and helped the circulation to return in my left leg. Unfortunately my problem returned returned due to the increase in regrowth of superficial vein and also that when I bruise my legs and they get sore they don't want to heal. I therefore had to see Dr Singireddy again and after three weeks of laser and injections I can honestly say that my legs have "GREATLY " improved to the point that I don't have any pain like I had previously. You will never get any better treatment than from Doctor Singireddy and his staff and also from a "DOCTOR" who cares enough to call you to see how you are feeling. He is by far the GREATEST VASCULAR SURGEON in the area.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

I should have sought this treatment a long time ago; my legs are now pain free thanks to Dr. Singireddy. He is a very competent, caring physicians. I had nine vein removal sessions and he called me in the evening after each one to make sure I was doing well. The office is very clean and comfortable and the staff is wonderful. They are very experienced in working with insurance companies and were careful to seek and document approval before my surgeries. I would definitely go back to Dr Singireddy(although I hope I don't ever need to) and will recommend him to anyone who needs their veins treated.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Absolutely The best Doctor I have had theprevelage of meeting,I have had huge vein issues in my leg after being hospitalized several times and consulting with several other Dr,Dr Singireddy solved my issues ,Hes caring ways of calling after procedures,Explaining everything ,The Dr has the best staff on the planet a refection of his professional attitude,I highly recommend Bob Murphree Port orange,Fl 305-321-4264

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

I was in so much pain for years with my left leg. i couldn't do much on my leg for to long of a time. after several appointments with Dr. Sinreddy my leg is 99better.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr. Sukhender R. Singireddy's Credentials

• Osmania Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Ap, India (Grad. 1991)

Coventry Healthcare