Ratings for Dr. Jacqueline I. Fulop-Goodling

I have had my Invisalign for 28 months now and my teeth look no better than tray 5! At this point, they should be finished and perfectly straight. I only had minor issues and about 4 teeth that needed correction when I started. I now have huge spaces inbetween and the teeth that needed to be pushed out actually are too far pointed in now. I have seen her a handful of times in the past 2 years and she still does not know my name and calls me by other patients names! I wish her talent was as big as her ego and fake breasts

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

She really needs to be shut down with all her bad reviews and lawsuits. If she was actually in the office and cared about the patients instead of making a buck in them she would be as good as she was years ago before her greed and ego took over. My teeth look almost as same as when I started and the enamel is worn off due to the aggressive buffing of removing the attachments. She will never care about the results because the advertising brings in new people and more money. She does not stand behind her work and her staff will use scare tactics to get more money out of you. BEWARE!!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Went to Dr Jackie for Orthodontic care and have been extremely helpful with my care. She ha sa great staff and have been very accommodating with my busy schedule.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I have been wearing my alligners for a year with no improvement. The problem is Dr. Jacque is never around so have to see Dr. Josh and he does not do his job. He doesn't even look your mouth. She just wants her money and is never around to fix his mistakes

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

It truly upsets me when I see any good reviews for her or her office still happening. If you look on yelp, especially in the "filtered out" reviews section you will see more of the true experiences people have had, including myself. I was there over 5yrs ago and I am still dealing with issues as a result of the horrible experience I had with Dr. Fulop-Goodling. The #1 thing I can suggest is if you are still going to go to her do not pay all upfront for the discounted rate! That is how she gets you, you will never see her in any of your appointments again and if the treatment plan goes badly (really badly in my case) or you want to go to another orthodontist you are stuck because they will not refund a penny to you. Plus, then they just don't care if you are unhappy because they already have your money. It is so sad, frustrating & absurd that this woman is still ripping off people and somehow is still able to get away with it.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

I've been going to Dr Jacquie for over 3 years and have been very happy with my results as my teeth are perfectly straight as well I now made her clinic in NYC my regular dentist. I have recommended many family and friends as they have been extremely happy as well.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

Biggest and most costly mistake EVER! Why is she still in business after all her complaints and lawsuits? I'm sure she is a very good Ortho but her practice has gotten too big that she is in over her head and is more interested in being a Celebrity now. She pushes all her work unto new grads she hires who do not have her skill or talent. I receive emails from her office how they perform lipo now or botox. She seems to be getting away from teeth and just looking to make a buck. Her office staff acts like they work on commission and not the most friendly, understanding people. My teeth do NOT look like I paid top dollar.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

I have 2 girls and one of them has been in braces for the last 7 months and I am so happy with Dr.Jackie.Her staff is so friendly and accommodating, I was a bit confused and hesitant because I read some of the bad reviews but I am glad I took them because I love Dr.Jackie and so do my girls!!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

She has too many offices and patients that you will rarely see her and she will never remember who you are or even care! They charge a $50 late payment even if you are ONE day late. That's outrageous and shows what her main concern is, MONEY!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

I had treatment for almost 2 years and finally got my braces off. I absolutely love what Dr. Jacquie calls "my custom smile." They said that I never missed an appointment so they even gave me free teeth whitening! WOW! I am extremely happy with the overall outcome and I would highly recommend this place to anyone that is looking for a beautiful smile.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015