Ratings for Dr. Jacqueline I. Fulop-Goodling

I went to Dr Jacquie's office in NYC as I found the staff very courteous and professional. I went there for Zoom Teeth Whitening as the results were spectacular. I highly recommend her to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Dr. Jacquie Smiles and her staff are the best dentists in New York that I have been to. I can’t offer a better NY dentist review. She explains everything, doesn’t patronize you, acts like a person, and treats you like a friend. Though going to the dentist is noone’s idea of a good time, Dr. Jacquie Smiles makes the experience painless and worthwhile.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

I went to Dr Jackie's office in NYC as I saw an ad online for Zoom Whitening. The treatment was fast and easy. I was also very happy with the results.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

I went to Dr Jacquie Smiles for teeth whitening after seeing a special online. I was very happy with their level of attention and detail. I was also very happy with the results.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Found the staff knowledgeable and Dr Jackie very friendly when I was getting my Ivisalign as U'm extremely happy with the results.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Great dentist. Dr Jacquie Smiles is very understanding and professional. Love coming to this office

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

Very nice, gentile and competent. The best dentist I found since I moved to NY. The office is clean and beautiful, with polite and smiley secretaries. I will comeback

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

She is amazing! I will certainly be coming again. Very kind, understanding and professional all at the same time. Really helped recommend ways to improve my dental health in the longer term- not just a in and out visit.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

I went for an invisalign consultant as they were very helpful as well as set me up w payment plan that was affordable.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

Great practice. Very nice people. Never have to wait. Have had both a cleaning and fillings replaced. Give good information and also call and leave reminders for follow-up appointments.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016