Ratings for Dr. Jacqueline I. Fulop-Goodling

Very pleasant indeed! Dr. Jacquie Smiles is a great doctor who listens to the patient and takes care of him/her with great attention..

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Went to Dr Jacquie Englewood location in Bergen County, NJ. I was very happy with my experience and her professionalism. This was my first time there as she was recommended from a good friend. I usually don't write reviews, but I highly recommend her to family and friends.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

Dr. Jacquie Smiles is very talented and cares for her patients. I am starting my Invisalign treatment and can't wait to see the end results!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

I visited Dr Jackie through a Groupon for teeth whitening as the results were fast and efficacious. I also got a great deal through the site. They offered me a package to same more in the future which was great. I'm definitely going g to stay there as a patient.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

For years Dr.J has had poor reviews and now there is a big rush of good ones's all days apart? She's working overtime to clean up her reviews, I guess.Maybe she's home resting from more cosmetic surgery or from a trip to the Hamptons. Too bad she doesn't check into the office once in awhile to meet the patients who are writing their checks out in her name. She really should take more pride in her work because all the bad results have her name all over them

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

I am extremely pleased with the care I received by Dr. Jacquie Smiles and her staff. Their kindness and true professionalism was so refreshing that I am looking forward to my return visits. I went to Dr. Jacquie Smiles for teeth whitening I love my results!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

I would recommend Dr. Jacquie Smiles' office near Midtown East, Murray Hill for Invisalign and other orthodontics treatments. She provided me with great results and I am happy with my new smile. Thanks Gene

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Seriously. Dr. jacquie Smiles and her staff are the best dentists in New York that I have been to. I can’t offer a better NY dentist review. She explains everything, doesn’t patronize you, acts like a person, and treats you like a friend. Though going to the dentist is noone’s idea of a good time, Dr. Jacquie Smiles makes the experience painless and worthwhile.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Dr. Jacquie Smiles lived up to her name! I left feeling really positive about starting my Invisalign treatment and can't wait to see the end results!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Wen to Dr Jackie's Monroe location for an Invisalign consult as they were every knowledgeable as well as one the top providers for Invisalign in the country. They gave me the time and attention I needed in order to make an informed decision. I definitely Dr Jackie.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016