Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth A. McGee

Dr. McGee came very well-recommended from another doctor who I trust, but I had a bad experience with her. Like the other reviewer, I felt she pushed me to Clomid without a thoughtful analysis. Her assistant made both me and my partner very uncomfortable as she had a strange, flirtatious, goofy manner. I experienced a miscarriage and was completely unsupported by the practice. I called to report the miscarriage and was told to take a pregnancy test and that no one could see me for several weeks. It was an isolating, confusing experience and I did not feel there was an adequate level of care present.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

doctor very unknowledgable in fertility. Totally misdiagnosed me. Put me on clomid with out doing any preliminary work. Never even gave a physical exam. I saw this doctor in Pittsburgh but I know she moved to Virginia. I left after 6 months and had success with another doctor at another practice. Would never recommend this doctor for fertility treatment- unless you never want to get pregnant!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2007

Dr. Elizabeth A. McGee's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Burlington, VT