You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Wendy Edwards

If you are looking for a doctor that gets autism as a disorder that affects many body systems (immune system, GI), she is the best there is in Canada. She is amazing and extremely knowledgeable. If you don't believe in treating the co-occurring medical issues that come along with autism then don't waste her time as she has a long waiting list of patents that want to see her. She most definitely has the evidence based information to treat our children. She is an angel for our families.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

Someone wrote; "I feel as if dr. edwards doesn't have an evidence based pratice and for this reason I will venture else where. I am not about to put my child on supplements and/or medication that is not necessary. Autism is not something you can treat, it is something you work with and something you learn to function with. To provide the best care for my son" I literally could not have said it better myself. Its more her own opinion rather than evidence based facts. Which is great if you share her opinion, in that sense she would be great in the way she treats our son. But I do not agree with her methods and will be going elsewhere. Loe0vely woman but not right for us and my 4yr okd who has autism.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Loved her as a patient when i was young and loved the way she treated me after the birth of our daughter! Especially after being treated like dirt by Dr.Tithecott. She is a wonderful doctor very compassionate! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

i feel as if dr. edwards doesn't have an evidence based pratice and for this reason I will venture else where. I am not about to put my child on supplements and/or medication that is not necessary. Autism is not something you can treat, it is something you work with and something you learn to function with. To provide the best care for my son I will do my research and give him the best possible. Just because he is not "neuro-typical" does not mean I will do weird supplement things to him - if you don't do this to your typical kids, why do this to a child on the spectrum.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Thoughtful and rigorous in her approach..helpful t those with a multiple approach to autism..

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

Dr. Edwards is an extraordinare doctor who I will definitely recommend. She's nonjudgmental, caring and very helpful. She met with me as a teenager while I was suicidal and severely depressed. She monitored and took care in her practice helping me find an effective anti-depressant and weening me off medications I was randomly put on by my family doctor. Dr. Edwards connected me with an amazing therapist after recognizing the agency I was seeking services from was not effective at all. Dr. Edwards is great!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2011

Best doctor in Canada with respect to Biomedical Treatments for Autistic Children - she changed our son's life!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

absutely LOATH!! this dr. she was the WORST experience of my life. she forced my newborn baby to eat way more she can handle causing stomach problems! I will NEVER see this woman again!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2010

Dr.Edwards is not only a lovely and gracious woman but also a highly competent doctor.She has made ALL the difference in not only how i see/understand "autism" but also how i now have knowledge to assist my son with his autism.She has a near and dear place in our family's heart because she shows she cares and treats you with respect and compassion.Thanks for Dr. Wendy for giving me hope when i had little if any.And for all your encouragement because of you i know the Lord answered my prayers--(my son showed improvement as soon as we started going to you!!!Biomedical has worked splendidly for us)You are definitely worth the wait when it comes to appointments.Thanks again.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

Dr. Edwards is an amazing Pediatrician. She has been very helpful in the Care of my children and is very considerate and understanding. She is an excellent doctor. Her staff however, leave a bit to be desired. The older secretary is not very pleasant and certainly does not have the compassion that her previous secretary provided to our family. We miss her immensely.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2010

Dr. Wendy Edwards's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "If you are looking for a doctor that gets autism as a disorder that affects many body systems (immune system, GI), she is the best there is in Canada. She is a..."

December 30, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Someone wrote; "I feel as if dr. edwards doesn't have an evidence based pratice and for this reason I will venture else where. I am not about to put my child o..."

October 6, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "N7L0" to "N7M 1E5". Address has been updated from "None" to "202 King Street West". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15193581880".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Loved her as a patient when i was young and loved the way she treated me after the birth of our daughter! Especially after being treated like dirt by Dr.Titheco..."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "i feel as if dr. edwards doesn't have an evidence based pratice and for this reason I will venture else where. I am not about to put my child on supplements and..."

October 28, 2014