Ratings for Dr. Keith A. Seicke

This doctor just pleaded guilty for writing 100's of fraudulent prescriptions. Please see this link from the Dept. of Justice: http://www.ratemds.com/social/?q=node\%2F28883&country=0&dfname=&dlname=&dcity=Columbia&sid=21&dspecialty=Dentistry&dgender=&zip=&radius=5

flag | Submitted October 13, 2009

I arrived to my first appointment (10:30am) to find the office locked. Tried to call but the answering machine message would only say that the office was closed and would be open "tomorrow". The receptionist showed up 5 to 10 minutes after my scheduled appointment and did acted like this was at all unusual. Dr. Seicke had not yet arrived either. I started filling all the papers and waited for another 20 minutes after my scheduled appointment and doctor had still not arrived! At that point this was starting to take too much time from work and I left. I guess I should have listened to all the other web reviews. I was warned! I had to give a rating about knowledge in this review (N/A is not an option), but I actually don't know anything about his knowledge since he didn't even show up. This office didn't give me the impression of being very respectful of our time and schedule. Just imagine being the last appointment in the day. Would anybody want to deal with this every six months?

flag | Submitted October 2, 2009

Dr. Seicke knows what he's doing. He's GREAT with the needle, and that's half the battle with dentistry. I'm about the same age as he is and intend to stick with him until he retires or all my teeth fall out, whichever comes first. His only flaw is habitual tardiness.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Seicke for many years now and have ALWAYS felt that any procedure given in his office was my choice not his. He always gives me several options to choose from and if my insurance maximum has been reached, we decide which procedure must be done first and which ones can wait until later. I have recommended this doctor to many people and have even gotten my husband and daughter who both despise because previous dentists have either worked on the wrong teeth or made matters worse by their work. Now they bothsee this particular dentist and now really don't mind going to the dentist. I enjoy talking to Dr. Seicke and his staff and feel they have given me the best dental care I could obtain. This dentist has even called my home after one visit to make sure I was okay. Dr. Seicke has made my dental visits a pleasure and I will continue to see him and recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2007

flag | Submitted April 17, 2007

Dr. Seicke cares about his patients. I have followed him from one office to another, despite the difficulties the much longer distance creates for my family. He discusses issues and makes sure that all questions are answered to the patient's satisfaction.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2007

I think that Dr Seicke is very pleasent and knowledgeable. I have followed him from one office to another. My kids love him, and also my husband who is terrified of dentist. I just want to say keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2007

this physician is patient oriented and very knowledgable.The care and attention I received was wonderful(and painless).I would definietly recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2007

This Dr is passionate for doing works lying to the customer's saying that your health insurance covers everything and after a while he will call you and tell you that it did not cover it. He extracted a tooth and never gave me any kind of antibiotic to prevent infection.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2007