Ratings for Dr. Jeremy D. Slater

This doctor has seen me through my brain surgery at Hermann Medical Center. Great doctor still to this day.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

Dr. Slater comes across as being extremely arrogant. I did not feel that he really listened to, or cared about, what I had to say. He would cut me off when I tried to give input or ask questions. In fact, I felt that he was actually ridiculing me. Furthermore, his staff does not return calls promptly. (It took 8 days and a follow-up call to get their attention.) I would definitely not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2013

Dr. Slater is wonderful. He has a strange sense of humor I love and his nurse Rita is wonderful. Sometimes I have to call her twice for a what I need but I am sure he has much more severe patients than me. I always feel better after seeing him and he always takes the time to explain things to me. I hope he will be my specialist for years to come!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

dr. slater is very serious doctor that tells you how it is. he is the best i have gone to many doctors in my past and he has helped me the most .

flag | Submitted February 15, 2010

I briefly used him and was unimpressed with his people skills. Mocking potential side effects of medicine I was then taking, he did not come across as professional or reliable. I was relieved after switching doctors. Avoid at all costs!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2009

My disease scares me to death. Dr. Slater puts it in perspective. I feel like I am getting the best possible care for my rare illness, and that if things get worse that I'll be in good hands. He's the doctor I wish I had known about before I got handed from neurologist to neurologist who couldn't diagnose my bizarre symptoms.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2007

Dr. Slater tells it like it is but in terms you can understand and with a sense of humor.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2007

Dr. Jeremy D. Slater's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)