Ratings for Xiao Zhou

Dr Zhou is highly skilled and is very intuituve, as well. Every person I have referred to this clinic have raved about their results. I have yet to catch the flu thanks to Dr Zhou's immune boosting Tx. He has helped me with my vertigo. I am fortunate to have found him! Staff members are friendly and professional. I cannot say enough. I have been a Pt since 2002. Joyce N. Portland OR

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

I've been seeing Dr. Zhou for 20 years now. I see him first for everything. Since he practiced Western medicine and Traditional Chinese Medicine he always gives me the best advice on treatment. If TCM then he's the best. I've sent many people to him and they have gotten great results when they have almost given up getting better. Flu, migraines, carpal tunnel, pain, anxiety, quit smoking, mysterious indigestion, female issues - he's treated them all. Other doctors go see him and have great confidence in his accurate diagnosis and treatment.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

testing to see if this site is a good reference for health professionals

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

Being skeptical of many doctors, a friend suggested I visit Dr. Zhou ("Dr. Joe"). My grandmother had been a "Medicine Woman" and had the true gift of healing. Upon hearing my friend describe Dr. Joe, I felt he would be the right person to see. I was right. Dr. Joe is a true healer. Nothing gets past this gentleman. He knew things about me that I had not disclosed - with complete 100% accuracy. All I needed was one single acupuncture treatment from him and that was it. Should I ever need to visit a doctor again, it will be Dr. Joe! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2011

I was suffering from my first experience with anxiety, that had lasted over 6 weeks, when I visited Dr. Zhou. His ability to diagnose and treat with his straightforward style, compassionate nature and medical experience was a real blessing for me during a very difficult time. He helped me immediately through acupuncture and through his benevolent counsel. He did not recommend that I continue treatment after he felt the work was done, although I would have welcomed ongoing visits! He is a gift to all his patients and to the greater Portland area.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2011

After 3 visits he felt that I was recovering. Didn't try to make more money through additional appointments. His Acupuncture started the healing process.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

Dr.Xiao is very professional, knowledgeable and respectful acupuncturist. I did Infertility treatment with him and I was impressed with his wisdom. He also could be a phsycologist because he pass good vibes. My husband and I love Dr. Xiao. He is the BEST!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2009

Dr Zhou is an absolute rockstar. He's been able to correctly diagnose and treat me (with great results) when traditional doctors have been unable to do so. His depth of knowledge is impressive, and his skills and intuition are amazing. I've sent several non-believers there and they are all now acupuncture enthusiasts.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

He is an amazing acupunturist. He is a medical doctor (urologist) from China a certainly knows his acupuncture. I know people who were helped in conceiving due to this physician. Very warm hearted and caring. All his patients adore him. He used to be at OHSU. His clinic is called Ren He Tang near Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy. Easy parking. Open Monday-Saturday. There are 2 locations but he is only at the Beaverton clinic.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2007