You may also like

Rate Dr. Robert Backstein

Dr. Robert Backstein's Ratings

The Dr. talked me out of expensive surgery I didn't need. Much appreciate the honesty and candour .

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2910479].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2015

I had a tummy tuck done by Dr Backstein. I needed to get a checkup done at a medical clinic as I live far away from Toronto. I knew my results were great but that was all confirmed when two nurses at the other clinic went on and on about how great things looked especially for only 2 weeks out of surgery. This has given me great confidence going forward. It seems that the doctor is all he billed to be on this site and others.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2902071].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2015

Dr. Backstein was able to see me on short notice for skin cancer surgery . He was very professional and left almost no scars.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2895494].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2015

He diagnosed a melanoma that other doctors told me was fine, just a mole. He probably saved my life.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2888972].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2015

Dr. Backstein is my hero! He really did a lovely job on my teenage son's heavy set chest and erased years of stress and misery in our home! Dad and I are grateful. You know who we are!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2886730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2015

Nothing but excellent reviews for this doctor that has removed six skin cancers for me.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2884802].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2015

I'm a woman in my 30's and was diagnosed with melanoma skin cancer. Needless to say this came as a shock to me. At my age one doesn't expect these things. What was an absolute life save (no pun intended) was that Dr. Backstein was able to see me and remove the growth fully (now cured) all within several days! I was expecting the dreaded 3 month wait wondering if the thing was spreading around or getting into my blood stream. I can not describe enough the relief it gave me to have this done so fast. I literally felt like I was in a daze but only for a couple days, can't imagine going months like that. I see Dr. Backstein does a lot of cosmetic surgery so I must commend him and than him with all my heart for putting a patient like me as a priority. He is obviously both a good person and a great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2882626].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

If you're a guy and self conscious about your chest I strongly recommend him. I saw a lot of doctors before making my decision and have no regrets.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2881680].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I went in flat chested and came out of surgery with the nicest breasts I've ever seen! Thank you Dr. Backstein!!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2876700].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Dr. Backstein performed chest surgery on me. I am slightly overweight and had glands. I was even a bit embarassed coming to the consult appointment, didn't know what to expect and how I'd feel about taking my shirt off and basically having my chest combed over. It was all good Dr. Backstein was cool and made me feel at ease about the process. He even mentioned he had some problems similar when he was a teenager so I knew he could relate. The guy also looks in top shape himself so I had confidence that he had a good idea about what looks good. I did my surgery about 5 months ago and I'm absolutelty happy with the results. He did gland remove + lipo on my chest. My scars are basically not there anymore and my chest looks totally flat and natural. I really thank Dr. Backstein for his skill, kindness and making this a 100% positive experience. I;d do it again 1000 times over.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2871598].votes_count ]]