Ratings for Dr. Robert Backstein

I had a great and comfortable experience with Dr. Backstein for a cyst removal.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

He took a lipoma from my forehead and left me basically no scar . Amazing job overall.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

Really one of the most pleasant individuals I have ever met.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

I agree with these comments! This dr. is a true mensch! He not only performed a painless and excellent surgery on my father who is in his 90's face but took the time throughout the procedure to ask my dad about his life, wartime experiences and career. He took time I know he didn't have based on the standing room only in the waiting room. A very excellent experience overall.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Nothing but the best to say about him. He is extremely refreshing to have as a doctor. Treats you like a person not just another "client" and is very good at his work.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

I spent 6 months at Humber hospital in 2015 for many medical issues. While there I developed a horrible infection and ulceration on the back of my foot that soon spread up my leg. After many consultations with various specialists Dr Backstein saw me. He took the time over several weeks to visit me in my room, clean and disinfect the area and cut away the bad stuff. Throughout be remained kind and humorous and my foot finally healed. I was at the hospital today and heard that Dr. Backstein decided to leave the hospital for other career plans. I wanted to take this opportunity to thank him through this posting for the excellent care and kind treatment he gave me.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

We are very happy with his treatments on my fathers skin cancers. The staff was also great.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

My first experience with surgeon in Canada. Dr. Backstein is absolutely fantastic! Just an excellent surgeon in every way ! I will higly recommend Dr. Backstein to anyone who are interested in surgery. Sincerely, Binat Volovoy

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Dr. Backstein has handled my skin cancers for over 10 years . I've seen him nearly 30 times and each experience has been pleasant and medically successful.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Dr. Backstein I can't thank you enough for the great job you have done on my carpal tunnel procedures. You did both hands over the past 6 months . Thanks!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Dr. Robert Backstein's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.