Dr. Robert Backstein

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Robert Backstein

Grade A+ experience in every way with Dr. Backstein. Comfortable clinic and happy with the results of my mole removals so I can recommend to anyone looking around.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2019

I went to him to have 3 moles off my face. It felt like a very honest consultation even to where he suggested I only have one off first to comfirm I like the results. For time considerations, I did them all and am very pleased with the results but I appreciated the recommendation. It made me feel he had my interests at heart, not just money etc.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2019

I went to Dr. Backstin for skin cancer removals inside my ear . He took time to explained the process well. Great experience with Dr. Backstein at the Toronto Dermatology Centre

flag | Submitted October 30, 2019

Dr. Backstein removed a bothersome cyst from my face. The experience overall was 5/5.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2019

Dr. Backstein and staff are very professional. HIGHLY recommended.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2019

Dr Backstein gave me honest advice. He was very pleasant to deal with and I felt comfortable in his office. The office staff and nurse were very calming and knowledgeable. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2019

Had a mole and scar tissue removed, courteous and knowledgable throughout the experience. Thank you.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2019

Warm and welcoming doctor. He performed the procedure efficiently and with basically no pain. I'm impressed with technique and results.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2019

Dr. Backstein is the bomb. He removed more than 30 lipomas for me over a number of surgeries. All done well with no issues and good price. Nice guy to boot.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2019

It was a pleaseure to meet Dr. Backstein last week. He squeezed me in for a large cyst on my cheek and didn't ask for a doctor referral. The procedure to remove it was very smooth and so far so good with the recovery. I appreciated the speed with which I was able to get in and not needing to get the referral made things much easier too.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2019

Dr. Robert Backstein's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients