Ratings for Dr. Robert Backstein

A very honest doctor who tells it like it is. I have worked in two cosmetic surgery clinics over my career and as a patient, having been to many consultations and even different surgeons for procedures, I know for a fact he will advise against surgery when it is not the best answer even if that means less money in his pocket. That is a rare quality in the industry.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

I had a consultation and procedure with Dr. Backstein at TDC recently. Staff and the doctor were amazing, patient and knowledgable. I will likely need to revisit for many more skin cancer procedures and am glad to have found this doctor and the TDC clinic.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

My hands feel great since I had his carpal tunnel surgeries done, should have done it sooner.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

I had cosmetic procedures done by Dr. Backstein. He is the only doctor I have very been to that treats you with respect and dignity and not like a customer. He is also honest which most of them are not.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

The Dr. saved me from unnecessary scarring on my face. I was referred to him to have a skin cancer removed from my cheek. He said he didn't think so and did a very minor biopsy to check it. The result showed it was not cancerous so I didn't need the bigger procedure that had been suggested tonne by two other doctors.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

I had a tummy tuck done by Dr. Backstein more than 3 years ago now and am still overjoyed by the results.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

A great doctor! He did carpal tunnel surgery for me on both hands since March. The clinic is great and it was a pleasure to be able to have it all done in such a short time frame. Dr. Backstein explained very thoroughly what to expect for the surger, recovery, and results. My hands feel back to normal now. I should have had it done much sooner...

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

Dr. Backstein removed 3 moles from my face and neck in July. I'm very impressed with the results and his bedside manners.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Staff is useless, went in for trigger finger issues and he advised me I needed surgery. I started asking questions and he got annoyed and brushed me off. He basically said that this is common. Needless to say, I did not proceed with the surgery

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

I had a great and comfortable experience with Dr. Backstein for a cyst removal.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Dr. Robert Backstein's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Assurant