Ratings for Dr. Robert Backstein

Nothing but the best to say about him. He is extremely refreshing to have as a doctor. Treats you like a person not just another "client" and is very good at his work.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

I spent 6 months at Humber hospital in 2015 for many medical issues. While there I developed a horrible infection and ulceration on the back of my foot that soon spread up my leg. After many consultations with various specialists Dr Backstein saw me. He took the time over several weeks to visit me in my room, clean and disinfect the area and cut away the bad stuff. Throughout be remained kind and humorous and my foot finally healed. I was at the hospital today and heard that Dr. Backstein decided to leave the hospital for other career plans. I wanted to take this opportunity to thank him through this posting for the excellent care and kind treatment he gave me.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

We are very happy with his treatments on my fathers skin cancers. The staff was also great.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

My first experience with surgeon in Canada. Dr. Backstein is absolutely fantastic! Just an excellent surgeon in every way ! I will higly recommend Dr. Backstein to anyone who are interested in surgery. Sincerely, Binat Volovoy

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Dr. Backstein has handled my skin cancers for over 10 years . I've seen him nearly 30 times and each experience has been pleasant and medically successful.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Dr. Backstein I can't thank you enough for the great job you have done on my carpal tunnel procedures. You did both hands over the past 6 months . Thanks!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

I am fortunate to be referred to him to remove a sclerosing skin cancer. He and his team are very kind and calming. It is a pleasure to be his patient.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Was kind enough to fit me into schedule for the removal of a melanom skin cancer.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

He is easy going and calming in the way he approaches his work. I had a few procedures done by him including lipo and breasts and I'm very happy with everything.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

I cannot say enough about Dr. Backstein. Such a great surgeon. He has such a great comforting personality. I had a mommy makeover which included tummy tuck with breast augmentation. I absolutely love my results and he has given me back my confidence I was lacking for so many years! He is so great at following up with his patients. I have so much confidence in him. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Dr. Robert Backstein's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients