Dr. Robert Backstein

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Robert Backstein

A huge THANK YOU needs to be given to Dr. Backstein and nurse Bella! I was 8 months pregnant when I went in for an infected cyst removal. After lots of extreme pain and runarounds from other doctors, I was taken in by Dr. Backstein with the Toronto Dermatology clinic. Dr. Backstein consulted with me and let me know that due to the size of the cyst and the location (chest bone) there would be a large scar. However, even though it was large his precision has left me with little visibility of the scar. During the procedure I started to have a panic attack probably due to pregnancy hormones and relief that it was finally being done. Dr. Backstein talked me through while Bella held my hand and wiped my face. This care was greatly appreciated, especially at 8 months pregnant. I would highly recommend him to anyone and I am so thankful that he was able to see me. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Nice and respectful doctor. Lipo Surgery however seemed rushed as there is not a huge noticeable change in my belly area. Hear he doesn't do lipo anymore. May be for the best

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

We had a very good experience with Dr. Backstein and his staff. The doctor was warm and friendly and the procedure went smooth with minimal to no pain.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

He's an absolutely great doc. I had 2 cysts removed last week. Great bedside manner, easy needle and generally pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

I was full of anxiety for a skin cancer removal procedure I had scheduled but the doctor had a very calming presence and even better a very light hand. The needle injection was barely noticeable and the procedure was smooth. I'm happy with the results of the scar and the process overall. I'd highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Was very sad to hear that Dr. Backstein left Humber hospital he fixed my badly damaged hand there a few years ago.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

I truly want to thank Dr. Backstein for the way he treated me for my melanoma cancer. Needless to say this was one of the most frightening experiences of my life. Dr. Backstein took the time to explain my situation in a kind, and sensitive manner not to mention with a wealth of knowledge. I am extremely appreciative to him for getting me through this.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Just wanted to thank this excellent doctor for the great work he did on my gyneconastia surgery a few years ago. He really helped me restore my confidence.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Dr. Backstein removed a cyst from my cheek 6 months ago. He said I could expect a scar but 6 months later there is barely if any scar which I can only attribute to the great job he did .

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

The doctor removed keloids from my ears and the result are amazing.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Dr. Robert Backstein's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients