Ratings for Dr. James R. Ferlisi

Dr. Ferlisi acted like he had something in the microwave. Couldn't have been less concerned or interested in my well being. Wrote me a referral to a clinic and messed it up, so i'll have to go to another doctor to get a proper referral. Worst doctor I've ever seen in my life.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

saw him at Golden Mile Walk in clinic family doctor and walk in clinic ! nice doctor

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

The staff can be tad inconsistent as times. However, Doctor Ferlisi has been dealing with my family for over 24 years now. Would tell anyone to go to him.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Ferlisi for 10+ years. Great guy and an even better doctor. Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I think he's a real gem! He's caring, efficient and professional. He respects his patients' precious time and doesn't waste it with endless schmoozing. He takes excellent care of my family. and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Dr. Ferlisi has been my family doctor for over 20 years. He is my go-to for any health concerns, and is a "real" doctor. His visits are quick at times, but spends the time with me when he feels a further discussion is necessary. His staff are extremely poor; forgetting to put my name on the list to see the doctor when I walk-in, getting multiple follow-up calls regarding the very same message I had previously spoken to them about, no-one ever answers the phone at any time, it is terrible. If there is a reason I will go to another doctor, it's because of the staff. However Ferlisi is a doctor that will look out for your best interest. Been around for a long time and knows his ins and outs of the health industry.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Ferlisi for over 20 years, He is always take his time with me and it truly interested in my well being,

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

I've been a patient since mid 80's.My son continues with him for last 30/years. He helped me six years ago become a cancer survivor. He has never let me down. He cares enough when he heard I was admitted to Sunnybrook he called me direct.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Incredibly impolite and patronizing! Avoid him, he won't really listen to you, won't look you in the eye. Make you feel stupid when he uses medical terms. Do not go there. John Le Bihan.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

Dr. Ferlazy is a decent guy. Although he seems to have bought his medic degree online, he seems to often give consistent advice, regardless of the issues or symptoms (inhale steam, meditate, go on a diet).

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015