Ratings for Dr. Richard Vaz

Dr. Vaz is the best Dr. I have ever been to. I have been going to him for 20 years or pretty much since he has been practicing at this office. He has saved my life more than twice in that time period and that wasn't easy since I'm a nurse and we all know nurses make horrible patients. I love Dr. Vaz. I will bemail retiring soon and will leave New Jersey. I'm going to miss him. Put up with the office staff. They change frequently and as someone else said the end result is to see Dr. Vaz.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

Dr. Vaz is knowledgeable, patient, and a super nice guy to boot. As is the case with any large practice, dealing with the staff can get a little frustrating, but they're usually pretty accommodating if you need to get in last minute, etc. I see a specialist at this practice, too.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Dr vaz is the only dr i will see here from now on. The rest are rude and rush you out. Dr vaz is the only reason to set foot in this disater. He cares and he listens. Love him.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Dr. Vaz is an exceptional doctor. He is nice, caring, empathetic, and very knowledgeable. He spends time with you and listens to your concerns. He explains your conditions and any test results. I wish there were more doctors like him. He's one in a million. I would recommend him because he's one of the best. I just hope he doesn't get too busy.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2014

THE DOCTOR WAS PLEASANT BUT IN A RUSH. DID NOT ANSWER QUESTIONS. WON'T BE BACK.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

Dr. Vaz stays current, is intuitive and listens. Good luck with the front desk, they are horrible.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr. Vaz's for about 15+ years. This tells everything...don't you think? I'll put up w/the staff, as the end result is what I'm there for.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

The best doctor with the worst front office staff...rude, nasty, unprofessional.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

Im 54 and this is by far the best Doctor on this planet , period. One nurse there is very verbose on her options but this in no way detracts from Dr. Richard Vaz's Treatment

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009

Good Dr. Good bed side manner. He takes his time, listens and explains things clearly. He doesn't rush you out of the office. His staff isn't very nice...very rude.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2009

Dr. Richard Vaz's Credentials

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Newton, NJ