Ratings for Dr. Monika M. Cohen

Doctor Cohen is the finest doctor I have ever had. Highly recommend her to anyone who is lucky enough to see her.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Cohen over 20 years. She is knowledgeable, caring, and very down-to-earth. She is thorough. Her nurse Mary is the best. The office staff has greatly improved with the new office. I tried the immediate care office and was charged the same as a regular doctor visit. It was great. The only issue is there has been somewhat of a wait at times . . . but that can happen at any doctor office.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2010

I love Dr. Cohen as my physician for the past 5 years. Knowledgeable and caring!! As for the practice, the other physicians keep changing. My husband is on his 3rd Dr. in that practice. Staff had never told him his Dr, had left the practice. He called for appt. and they said, "Oh, we have a new Doctor for you, as your previous Dr. left the practice" This happened two more times in a year while my husband was on medications that needed to be monitored. Very unprofessional. My husband no longer goes to the practice.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2008

Doctor/patient communication is greatly lacking these days - has assistant make calls - practice has gotten too big - doesn't seem to care as much.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2008

She is helpful and compassionate. Very knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2008

My husband and I have been Dr. Cohen's patients for almost 20 years. She is absolutely great. She listens without judging, discusses options, and offers what her best suggestion is. She goes beyond what symptoms you describe and does thorough testing, often uncovering a problem causing your symptoms that you didn't even think of or even know about. Her patience is incredible. And we are grateful that she has "stuck by us" and worked with us for these many years (my husband has had many medical issues over the years.) We hope she never retires! Thank you Dr. Cohen.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2007

Dr. Cohen is a gem. She listens to her patients and provides options. Her knowledge base is formidable and the office is clean. The staff is generally great and Dr. Cohen's nurse is very helpful. Dr. Cohen is compassionate and caring while being extremely professional.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2007

Dr. Monika M. Cohen's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Buffalo Grove, IL