Ratings for Dr. J. Andrew Bartlett

I was extremely happy with the way I was treated by Dr. Bartlett and his staff. He was very knowledgable. He answered all my questions and put me at ease with all my worries about my nasal procedure. the end result was wonderful. I was able to breathe again!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Wonderful doctor. Patient, reassuring, kind, provided great care, thorough, and creative. I had my rhinoplasty a few months ago and loving the results!! Exceeded my expectations!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Absolutely loved him for my rhinoplasty a couple years ago. Years later and I absolutely love the result still. He is so patient despite my hundreds of questions. I recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

Amazing doctor. Had rhinoplasty performed in 2012 and have not regretted it. The pictures he gave me during the consult is what I look like after surgery. Incredible staff at his office and also at the Cambie surgical clinic. Dr Bartlett also provided great post surgical care. I would recommend this doctor to anyone considering having this procedure done!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Dr. Andrew Bartlett performed my rhinoplasty last year — and I am thrilled with the result. After decade of feeling embarrassed about my nose, hiding it behind glasses I didn’t need and hair that hung in my face, I am finally comfortable in my own skin. I feel confident knowing that the work is completely natural looking and that no one would ever know that I had had cosmetic surgery done. Even my own family comments on how seamless and perfect my new nose is… I cannot believe I waited this long to have it fixed! When I first approached Dr. Bartlett for his opinion and to book an appointment for the procedure, I was struck by his professionalism, his kindness and his efficiency. It is clear he knows his stuff! He explained the process and outlined options, but never “over-sold” me on additional or necessary procedures. When I left his office I knew exactly what to expect and had a photoshopped “preview” in my hand that I could refer to. It made the wait for the surgical date all the sweeter knowing what I could look like down the road! On the day of the surgery, Dr. Bartlett was likewise kind and patient, reassuring me and helping to calm my nerves before the procedure. In follow-up appointments, Dr. Bartlett was always on-time, efficient, and expert in his advice on healing. He has a lovely sense of humour — and knew just the right thing to say to take the sting out of wearing a cast on my face!! I couldn’t be more pleased with Dr. Bartlett’s work, and the follow-up care I received. I heartily recommend him to anyone considering rhinoplasty. Thank you, Dr. Bartlett!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

Dr. Bartlett and his team were amazing. He did a great job with my rhinoplasty. I am so happy with my outcome, and feels it looks even better than what was expected. I was so nervous the day of my surgery, but his team was nothing but comforting and nurturing. Of course there was swelling and bruising, but now that I see the final outcome I could not be happier. I would definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

I had a rhinoplasty by Dr. Bartlett exactly one year ago, and I couldn't be happier with the outcome! The procedure FAR exceeded my expectations. Of course there has been some swelling in the past months, but now that I can fully see the results, his reputation definitely lived up to the end result. He was highly recommended by my cousin, who had a successful operation with him in the past; and she was thrilled as well. In addition to the excellent results, he (and his assistant, Noreen) are both exceptional individuals. They both have great personalities, and gave me as much time as I needed with them for my questions and concerns. Dr. Bartlett was honest with his feedback of what would / wouldn't work, and based on his recommendation, I went with his suggestion. People have noticed subtle differences, and that is exactly the extent of what I wanted. Again, highly recommend and couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

I recently had a rhinoplasty performed by Dr. Bartlett and the entire experience exceeded my expectations. First of all, I am delighted with the outcome – I am now 6 months post-surgery and my nose looks wonderful – exactly as I had hoped it would look. In addition, Dr. Bartlett and his staff treated me with patience and respect in all of my interactions with them. I never felt rushed and all of my questions were answered fully and clearly. I would not hesitate to highly recommend Dr. Bartlett – he is highly skilled and it was a pleasure dealing with him and his staff.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

I had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Bartlett 4 years ago and could not be happier. He listens and doesn't push you. I just wanted to fix the bridge and he was able to make that happen. He blended it well to fit with my tip (that I wanted to keep). He is ALWAYS kind, patient and helpful. I am so glad I chose to go with him. A co-worker had her's done elsewhere and I personally am not impressed with her results at all. Dr. Bartlett is very kind and does great work!!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

I had a rhinoplasty with him a few years ago and I have been told my old nose looked better. He didn't make it look very good and I regret choosing him to do my rhinoplasty. But i chose him cuz he had the shortest wait. He also did my friends rhinoplasty and she doesn't like her outcome either. He seems nice enough but I don't want just nice, I want a good nose job. I would suggest looking elsewhere if you want rhinoplasty.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

Dr. J. Andrew Bartlett's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was extremely happy with the way I was treated by Dr. Bartlett and his staff. He was very knowledgable. He answered all my questions and put me at ease with a..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful doctor. Patient, reassuring, kind, provided great care, thorough, and creative. I had my rhinoplasty a few months ago and loving the results!! Exceede..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely loved him for my rhinoplasty a couple years ago. Years later and I absolutely love the result still. He is so patient despite my hundreds of question..."

January 3, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor. Had rhinoplasty performed in 2012 and have not regretted it. The pictures he gave me during the consult is what I look like after surgery. Incre..."

November 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Andrew Bartlett performed my rhinoplasty last year — and I am thrilled with the result. After decade of feeling embarrassed about my nose, hiding it behind ..."

November 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bartlett and his team were amazing. He did a great job with my rhinoplasty. I am so happy with my outcome, and feels it looks even better than what was exp..."

November 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a rhinoplasty by Dr. Bartlett exactly one year ago, and I couldn't be happier with the outcome! The procedure FAR exceeded my expectations. Of course th..."

October 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had a rhinoplasty performed by Dr. Bartlett and the entire experience exceeded my expectations. First of all, I am delighted with the outcome – I am..."

October 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Bartlett 4 years ago and could not be happier. He listens and doesn't push you. I just wanted to fix the bridge and he was able to ..."

October 20, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I had a rhinoplasty with him a few years ago and I have been told my old nose looked better. He didn't make it look very good and I regret choosing him to do my..."

October 19, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is in such a hurry that you literally feel like just a number. He performed sinus surgery on me several years ago and it took me many years and fin..."

August 28, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "This year I had a rhinoplasty by Dr. Bartlett. He gave me as much time as I needed to ask all the questions I had. I was very anxious about proceeding with th..."

July 30, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "This doctor's office is one of the worst I've ever had to go to. I was sent here from my GP due to it's proximity to where I live. I was having a procedure don..."

July 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I broke my nose two years ago in a sports incident and was referred to Dr. Bartlett. I had a surgery done 6 months after the incident and unfortunately it did..."

June 26, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a rhinoplasty several years ago and was looking to get a very conservative bump remove. As soon as the cast came off I actually looked like a different p..."

June 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have worked with Dr. Bartlett for many years and feel compelled to address some of the issues mentioned in the previous posting. I myself had a rhinoplasty do..."

June 18, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I don't normally give reviews like this, but in this case i feel as if it is necessary. I had rhinoplasty done by Bartlett in 2011 and it was the most horrifyi..."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would highly recommend Dr. Andrew Bartlett! I had a rhinoplasty done last January with fabulous results. He's very professional and took the time to listen t..."

May 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Bartlett did an amazing job with my nose! I couldn't be any happier. I'm so glad I went to him. "

March 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had a revision rhinoplasty with Dr. Bartlett and I couldn't be happier with the result. Dr. Bartlett recognized immediately what needed to be correc..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "hes okay i guess bhdfhdfhd fdkjfkdjf kljfkld jfkdj fklj"

November 22, 2014
  • 2 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

June 25, 2013
  • First Name changed from "John Andrew" to "J. Andrew"

November 9, 2011