Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. J. Andrew Bartlett

I had a rhinoplasty by Dr. Bartlett exactly one year ago, and I couldn't be happier with the outcome! The procedure FAR exceeded my expectations. Of course there has been some swelling in the past months, but now that I can fully see the results, his reputation definitely lived up to the end result. He was highly recommended by my cousin, who had a successful operation with him in the past; and she was thrilled as well. In addition to the excellent results, he (and his assistant, Noreen) are both exceptional individuals. They both have great personalities, and gave me as much time as I needed with them for my questions and concerns. Dr. Bartlett was honest with his feedback of what would / wouldn't work, and based on his recommendation, I went with his suggestion. People have noticed subtle differences, and that is exactly the extent of what I wanted. Again, highly recommend and couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

I am very happy with the outcome of the rhinoplasty done by Dr. Bartlett. He was recommended by my friend who is a doctor and who had a rhinoplaty done by Dr. Bartlett too. He is an excellent doctor.!I love my new nose!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

I never liked my nose. In addition, a few years ago I broke my nose. It looked ugly, and I could not breath. I was reffered to Dr. Bartlett by my family doctor, and doctor Bartlett performed an excellent rhinoplasty. I can not only breath, but I have a perfect nose. The outcome exceeded my expectations! Now, I am even happy that I had my nose broken because otherwise I would have never decided to go for a rhinoplasty. Dr. Bartlett is a great specialist! Thank you, doctor!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

I had a septoplasty and rhinoplasty done by Dr. Bartlett. Finally after years of contemplating and low self esteem I had it done. Yes, it was a more expensive surgery due to the amount of work involved in my case, but worth every penny. The result was better than what both Dr. Bartlett and I had reasonably expected. No more self esteem issues, and I am more confident than ever. Received multiple compliments from those who I told about the procedure. Dr. Bartlett was very supportive and responsive on his personal phone number during the initial weeks of recovery. I would highly recommend Dr. Bartlett.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

I had surgery this June with Dr Bartlett and he did an amazing job. I had external rhinoplasty with implants and it was amazing the difference I have had since the surgery. Very happy with him and his staff.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Dr. Bartlett was the first ENT I was referred to after several years of chronic sinus and tonsil issues. He was helpful in the fact that he did actually look at my sinuses and tonsils during our consult and even ordered a CT scan. He even said that next time I'm sick to make an emergency appointment with him so he could "see my tonsils in action". Well one week later I was sick in bed and Bartlett didn't have the time to see me. Two months after my CT and I finally hear back from Dr. Bartlett for a follow up appointment in...September. I was first referred to him in May. His secretary even said that in order to do a tonsillectomy he had to see me with at least 6 documented cases of tonsillitis. Needless to say I took my service elsewhere to Dr. Kibblewhite, who was just terrible. Stay away from him as well. Eventually I found Dr. Amin Javer who was so helpful and when he looked at the CT scan [the same one that Bartlett had ordered and looked at] he was able to tell me that my nose was actually broken and that was the root of all my problems...all in a 10 minute consult. Dr. Bartlett does not have the time to actually pay attention and care for his patients. See Dr. Javer instead.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Dr. J. Andrew Bartlett's response
I'm not sure what happened in your case as it is standard protocol to be seen urgently when symptomatic. I can always make room for followup appointments in this circumstance ( unless I'm away or in the operating room) as it usually only takes a few minutes to confirm the diagnosis. Please send an email to our office with your name and date called so that I can review with my secretary. I would be happy to see you for further assessment as I question how a fractured nose would lead to your description of sinus and throat issues.

Submitted August 3, 2017

Horrible experience! Would give them 0 stars if I could!!!! Mostly because of their unprofessional and disrespectful Administrative assistant. Needs a little lesson in customer service! They are unreachable, don't have a voicemail, and they then feel free to cancel appointments last minute of patients who have been waiting months!!! Can't wait to invest my time, money and health into an office that's WORTH IT!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr. J. Andrew Bartlett's response
We do have to reschedule appointments for a number of reasons. You should have been offered alternative appointments at a time close to your initial scheduled appointment. Im sorry that you felt the experience was unsatisfactory but the feedback is helpful. I will discuss further with my secretary and ensure in the future that we leave an email contact on our voice mail to improve communication.

Submitted June 19, 2017

Very caring and concerned Dr. And always smiling to his patient 👍🏼

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

I don't know why its taken me so long to finally write this review but Dr. Bartlett and Noreen are amazing people. I had rhinoplasty done 5 years ago and have had good and bad days, but all in all I'm super happy. The one thing I'm having issue with is the scar tissue that causes my nose to look bulbous at times, and it fluctuates, but I know it has nothing to do with Dr. Bartlett, it is just the way my body and tissues in my nose have healed. He has seen me over the past 5 years to give me steroid injections to help, and finally after the last appointment about a month ago, my nose is in an amazing state and feel like maybe one or two more visits will get it to where it was right after surgery. I would recommend Dr. Bartlett 100%. Don't buy into negative reviews. Unrealistic expectations are too great for some people and can lead them to disappointment when things don't go exactly as they imagined. He actually cares about your well being long after you have paid for and had surgery which cannot be said for most doctors. The best!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

He is a good doctor I am happy with the results the secretary is also a nice lady

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr. J. Andrew Bartlett's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

GHI