Dr. J. Andrew Bartlett

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. J. Andrew Bartlett

I had a rhinoplasty by Dr. Bartlett exactly one year ago, and I couldn't be happier with the outcome! The procedure FAR exceeded my expectations. Of course there has been some swelling in the past months, but now that I can fully see the results, his reputation definitely lived up to the end result. He was highly recommended by my cousin, who had a successful operation with him in the past; and she was thrilled as well. In addition to the excellent results, he (and his assistant, Noreen) are both exceptional individuals. They both have great personalities, and gave me as much time as I needed with them for my questions and concerns. Dr. Bartlett was honest with his feedback of what would / wouldn't work, and based on his recommendation, I went with his suggestion. People have noticed subtle differences, and that is exactly the extent of what I wanted. Again, highly recommend and couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

I recently had an otoplasty operation performed by Dr. Barlett at the Cambie Surgery Center. Dr. Bartlett and his staff were all fantastic. Wish I had done this years ago.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

I absolutely ADORE Dr.Bartlett! I can’t say enough good things about him-he has changed my life & how I view myself! I had gotten a rhinoplasty about 4 years ago (from a different surgeon) and I wasn’t happy with my results. My nose made me feel self conscious and unhappy. Dr.Bartlett really listened to me about what I wanted fixed & changed and now I love my results! Dr.Bartlett made me feel safe, calm and comfortable going into surgery & my healing process was amazing! The day he took my cast off, I was so nervous to look in the mirror but when I did, I cried because I was finally happy with my nose! I highly recommend Dr.Bartlett to anyone! I also want to say his assistant Noreen is lovely and very helpful :)

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

I had a septorhinoplasty done by Dr Bartlett about a month ago and I am thrilled with the results even in such a short amount of time! My health has improved immensely from the procedure and it is all thanks to Dr Bartlett. I was very nervous about the surgery like anyone would be but Dr Bartlett explained everything he was going to do and answered all of my questions which calmed a lot of nerves. The aftercare instructions were clear and easy to understand but if I did have a question I was able to call and have an answer within minutes. Overall

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Terrible experience and would not recommend. Preparation and explanation of the surgery was very little. Created more problems than improvements with having the surgery.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Dr. J. Andrew Bartlett

Dr. J. Andrew Bartlett's response
Sorry you had such an experience. I’m not sure what surgery you had done but only surgery with a high success rate is ever recommended. Surgery is almost always uncomfortable in the recovery phase and unfortunately there is not 100 % success with any surgery. That said I always try to address any patients symptoms or issues following surgery and am always available for further management. Please give us a call as I would like the opportunity to assess any issues you still have.

Submitted May 29, 2018

I had my septorhinoplasty done recently on April 11,18 . While I was greatly anxious and nervous prior to my consultation as I had rhinoplasty years ago in my home country, this surgery was the second one in order to solve my breathing issue. Dr. Barlett proved to be approachable, patient, knowledgeable and brave enough to operate the second surgery, however; most surgeons are not interested in operating the second surgery from the other surgeons.I was able to comfortably ask all of my questions and have them answered in an informative and easy to understand manner. Although I still have some stitches and my nose is really puffy and looks bigger than before which is normal, I can breath perfectly; as Dr Barlett says my nose is going to turned to the previous size, there is no more concern for me and just so happy because of my excellent breathing. I highly recommend Dr. Barlett to anyone looking for ENT surgeon. He has many years of experience and it shows on his work. The receptionist is a very sweet and polite lady and she really understood me to do her best to arrange the surgery day at earliest time because Im about to leave Canada. Thank you kindly Dr. Barlett🙏🏻

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

I had the most AMAZING experience getting rhinoplasty with Dr. Bartlett. The procedure and healing process went smoothly and was so easy. He was always available to answer any questions I had before and after. I struggled being self conscious about my nose my whole life and i couldn’t be happier with my results. He was able to give me EXACTLY what I wanted. I would recommend Dr. Bartlett to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Dr. Andrew Bartlett; fantastic surgeon. I've lived 40 years with a broken nose and a deviated septum, he fixed it in an hour. He is experienced, skilled, talented in what he does. I can actually breathe easily through both nostrils. It's amazing. If you want nothing but the best, see Dr Andrew Bartlett. His office staff was very helpful, communicative, thorough. My procedure was done through the Ladner Hospital, the staff were outstanding the care second to none.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

I am very happy with the outcome of the rhinoplasty done by Dr. Bartlett. He was recommended by my friend who is a doctor and who had a rhinoplaty done by Dr. Bartlett too. He is an excellent doctor.!I love my new nose!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

I never liked my nose. In addition, a few years ago I broke my nose. It looked ugly, and I could not breath. I was reffered to Dr. Bartlett by my family doctor, and doctor Bartlett performed an excellent rhinoplasty. I can not only breath, but I have a perfect nose. The outcome exceeded my expectations! Now, I am even happy that I had my nose broken because otherwise I would have never decided to go for a rhinoplasty. Dr. Bartlett is a great specialist! Thank you, doctor!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr. J. Andrew Bartlett's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients