Ratings for Dr. J. Andrew Bartlett

I had a rhinoplasty by Dr. Bartlett exactly one year ago, and I couldn't be happier with the outcome! The procedure FAR exceeded my expectations. Of course there has been some swelling in the past months, but now that I can fully see the results, his reputation definitely lived up to the end result. He was highly recommended by my cousin, who had a successful operation with him in the past; and she was thrilled as well. In addition to the excellent results, he (and his assistant, Noreen) are both exceptional individuals. They both have great personalities, and gave me as much time as I needed with them for my questions and concerns. Dr. Bartlett was honest with his feedback of what would / wouldn't work, and based on his recommendation, I went with his suggestion. People have noticed subtle differences, and that is exactly the extent of what I wanted. Again, highly recommend and couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

I had septoplasty done for a deviated septum and the whole experience was great. Surgery went great, everything was as expected and there were no surprises. I breath better than ever now and am very grateful for that. Thank you to Dr. Bartlett and his team for a great experience during a surgery that I was slightly apprehensive about.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

I had rhinoplasty by Dr. Bartlett done a month ago and very happy with the results!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

I recently had a a rhinoplasty surgery with Dr. Bartlett. I am very satisfied with the results. My only regret is that I waited so long to have the procedure done. I would recommend him to anyone who is considering cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

I have had eye lid surgery and sinus surgery both with Dr. Bartlett. I could not have been happier with both results. I would go back to him in an instant and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

I am a 20 year old male whose nose had an oversized bridge of cartilage and bone with a hump, and a droopy tip. It had no prior injury to it - simply a cosmetic issue. The nose looked visually disproportional to my facial structure and I wanted it changed. After a couple years of pondering about the prospect of rhinoplasty surgery and consulting a few surgeons in the meantime, I finally decided that at the end of November 2015, I would have it done by Dr. Bartlett. It is now almost 7 months later and the decision that I was ever so skeptical and cautious about, so far, has been one of the most uplifting choices I've made. The staff at the Cambie Surgery Centre were ever so helpful during the process, along with Dr. Bartlett himself. The healing process can be tricky as the nose is susceptible to many things during the healing process. I was provided with all that I needed and I assured myself that rest and taking time to heal was best. I have gone back to visit him several times since the surgery but only due to his care and concern of my nose. It has healed extremely well over time. He wanted to make sure there were no complications of any sort. Sometimes during the follow ups he may seem a little rushing, but he is a busy man so it is understandable. He still did great work. Noreen at the front desk is great at what she does and was a big help as well. One can read reviews on the internet of all sorts of doctors which certainly can be a helpful reference, but that person must make the executive decision of what is best for them. I personally had read many reviews of various doctors but ultimately chose Dr. Bartlett and am extremely happy that I did. I would recommend him, but no two people are the same so each patient must go with the gut feeling, exactly like I did.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Got a rhinoplasty done from him based on reviews and short wait but he didn't do that great of a job, now I'm on a long waiting list to see another surgeon who can hopefully do a better job.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

In 2003 I underwent a face/eye lift and chin implant operation. Dr. Bartlett performed the procedure and the results were fantastic. I have enjoyed the results now for 13 years and still have a firm jaw line. I continue to see Dr. Bartlett for regular Botox injections with wonderful results. I highly recommend him as he is a caring, careful and talented surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Had my Septorhinoplasty done almost 2 weeks ago and it's perfect. Obviously theres still some swelling but the shaping and straightening of the nose was done to perfection. Dr. Bartlett was great throughout the process and even gave his cell phone number after surgery just in case I have any quick questions. The staff at cambie surgery centre was great (Especially Wendy and Donna) and I would recommend Dr. Bartlett to anyone looking to get a septo or rhinoplasty. He is a bit pricy but that's a good sign since he has tons of experience and training which totally eased me in the entire process. As the swelling is going down day by day, my nose is starting to look just like the computer imaging. Dr. Bartlett is well worth the time and money.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

Please do your research before choosing this doctor- I went with this doctor based on the good reviews and I am unhappy with my rhinoplasty. Make sure to look at his before and afters on his website, and do not solely rely on "reviews". I wish more patients would speak out.

Submitted March 5, 2016

Dr. J. Andrew Bartlett's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients