Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. J. Andrew Bartlett

I had a rhinoplasty by Dr. Bartlett exactly one year ago, and I couldn't be happier with the outcome! The procedure FAR exceeded my expectations. Of course there has been some swelling in the past months, but now that I can fully see the results, his reputation definitely lived up to the end result. He was highly recommended by my cousin, who had a successful operation with him in the past; and she was thrilled as well. In addition to the excellent results, he (and his assistant, Noreen) are both exceptional individuals. They both have great personalities, and gave me as much time as I needed with them for my questions and concerns. Dr. Bartlett was honest with his feedback of what would / wouldn't work, and based on his recommendation, I went with his suggestion. People have noticed subtle differences, and that is exactly the extent of what I wanted. Again, highly recommend and couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

I’ve had the greatest experience with Dr.Bartlett! Super satisfied with the results. He is very knowledgeable, kind and just a good person. Highly recommend. :)

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

I recently had my final follow up with Dr Bartlett after having rhinoplasty surgery a year and a few months ago. After having unsuccessful surgery many years ago with another doctor I met Dr Bartlett. I went for my consultation , Dr Bartlett answered all my concerns , was so understanding and pleasant to talk with. His receptionist was amazing and also very caring. When I decided to go ahead with the revision surgery Noreen guided me through everything. I can't say enough how happy the experience was and most of all the outcome. I have finally put my nose behind me. I would highly recommend Dr Bartlett . Thank you

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

Dr. Bartlett performed a septorhinoplasty for me in May due to my deviated septum causing breathing problems. Prior to this, I went for a few consultations with different surgeons (trying to decide which surgeon to go with) and they all told me they would recommend Dr. Bartlett to do the job since he is the best ear/nose/throat surgeon and most knowledgeable. The receptionist did a great job of accommodating my crazy work/school schedule as well which was nice. I was very nervous for the surgery, especially when I found out I would only get local anaesthetic. However, the procedure went really well and was over before I knew it. Dr. Bartlett did a great job! The healing process took a few weeks as I had a decent amount of swelling and bruising (I bruise easily) but within a few weeks that all settled down. Now, my nose is straight and I can breathe perfectly. I am very happy with the results and really glad I went with Dr. Bartlett! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

After a consultation, followed by a CT scan, and another consultation, surgery was advised. I had watched a few YouTube videos showing some of the details of the surgery and I found them fascinating. I vaguely remember some neat aspects of the surgery as, in my case, a certain level of consciousness was required. Despite this, I did not feel any pain at all during the procedure. The post operative period was uneventful. Five weeks have passed, and my breathing has dramatically improved. Hopefully my "explosive" sneezing episodes, concurrent flu-like symptoms, and recurrent infections experienced in the past during colder months will have disappeared. Overall, Dr. Bartlett has been very kind and helpful, having displayed the highest level of professionalism. Likewise, his receptionist has always conducted the matters related to my case in a timely manner and has always attended my requests with a smile on her face. Thanks to both of you!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

I had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Bartlett last fall and I am so happy with my results! I had a wide nasal bridge that I wanted narrowed. He took the time to go over to the different treatment options with me and gave me visuals of the different potential outcomes. I felt nervous when I arrived the day of the surgery but all of the staff including Dr. Bartlett really put me at ease.I went under anesthetic that day confident that I was in the best hands. My recovery timeline was pretty much exactly what he informed me of. He scheduled regular post surgery checkups with me (at no additional cost!) to ensure that I was healing properly. Other plastic surgeons that I had consults with gave me the impression that they would do the surgery and take off the cast and then I'm on my own. This was not the case with Dr. Bartlett- he would encourage me to come back regularly until both himself and I were completely satisfied with the final results. The changes to my nose are subtle to outsiders but obvious to me which is exactly what I wanted- nothing drastic. I am so happy that I chose to have a rhinoplasty and more importantly that I chose Dr. Bartlett to do the surgery. I just wish I did it sooner! Thanks again Dr. Bartlett.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

I had a rhinoplasty with a previous surgeon (Not Dr.Bartlett) and it went horribly. I could not breathe at all through my left nostril. Every surgeon I went to told me I had nasal valve collapse and would need a complicated revision involving an implant in my nose. Dr.Bartlett however actually took the time and care to find the problem. Dr.Bartlett told me I had alot of scar tissue in my left nostril which was obstructing air flow. After a few painless steroid injections in the scar tissue my breathing is now so so much better! Overall I am happy enough with my breathing that I've decided I don't even need the surgery after all. I'm so happy I listened to Dr.Bartletts advice and have avoided another surgery all together. Also, Noreen is always so quick to reply to any questions I have, and overall very sweet and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Dr. J. Andrew Bartlett's response
I'm glad we could manage your nasal obstruction without surgery. Steroid injections are often helpful in addressing some postoperative scarring issues.. Please let us know if we can be of any help in the future.

Submitted August 13, 2018

RHINO/SEPTOPLASTY/TURBINATE: I don't usually leave reviews but in this case I felt compelled...apron first meeting Dr. Bartlett, I knew instantly that I was in good hands. He is calm, warm hearted, pleasant & a total PRO. If your looking for a Facial Cosmetic Surgeon; look no further. I suppose there are other Dr's out there but Ai can't say that you would end up with a better result...maybe a different one perhaps! I wasn't willing to take a risk and I wanted "the best" and that's exactly what I got. Incredible experience. I truly enjoyed it and am very grateful that Dr. Bartlett is my Surgeon. (Wish more people out there were like him!). Thank you Again! Sincerely, - Aaron O.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

Dr. J. Andrew Bartlett's response
Thanks for the feedback Aaron. Glad it was such a good experience for you Dr Bartlett

Submitted July 19, 2018

I did some research to only find that Dr. J. Bartlett was the guy for me. He lived up to all of his good will. He's friendly, and really is as competent as anyone would wish for when changing to improve your situation. I would highly recommend him and in my case, rhinoplasty. Mike

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

So happy with my results!! Couldn’t have asked for a more friendly team of Dr’s, Nurses and staff. Recovery time was quick and it looks so natural! Thank you so much Dr. Bartlett! I should have done this years ago!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

Dr. J. Andrew Bartlett's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Coventry Healthcare