Ratings for Dr. J. Andrew Bartlett

I had a rhinoplasty by Dr. Bartlett exactly one year ago, and I couldn't be happier with the outcome! The procedure FAR exceeded my expectations. Of course there has been some swelling in the past months, but now that I can fully see the results, his reputation definitely lived up to the end result. He was highly recommended by my cousin, who had a successful operation with him in the past; and she was thrilled as well. In addition to the excellent results, he (and his assistant, Noreen) are both exceptional individuals. They both have great personalities, and gave me as much time as I needed with them for my questions and concerns. Dr. Bartlett was honest with his feedback of what would / wouldn't work, and based on his recommendation, I went with his suggestion. People have noticed subtle differences, and that is exactly the extent of what I wanted. Again, highly recommend and couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

I am very thorough when doing research and I am glad I did my homework... Dr. Bartlett was genuinely interested in my satisfaction and was very patient with all my questions. Every time I went to see him he repeated to me the process. He performed Rhinoplasty and offered great advice, which I am glad I followed because my nose looks great! Not to mention that I can breath better than ever before. His team was exceptional too; everyone was friendly and professional. Based on my experience I would be confident recommending Dr. Bartlett to anyone of my friends or family. Thank you for the life-changing experience!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I regret my decision of choosing this doctor every day. My nose looks crooked and awful :(. Don't rely just on these reviews and make the same mistake I did.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr. J. Andrew Bartlett

Dr. J. Andrew Bartlett's response
I'm sorry that you are unhappy with your rhinoplasty result . Rhinoplasty is exacting surgery, perhaps the most complex of all facial surgeries. I have performed thousands of rhinoplasties for over 25 years. As I explain to all patients preoperatively, despite best efforts at the time of surgery , there are a small number of patients who may need further treatment which may be minor filing in the office or use of fillers and rarely further surgery in the operating room. I do not finish the surgery until I am happy with the appearance of your nose based on the goals set preoperatively. Beyond surgery however, close follow up is important as steroid injections postoperatively may help manage any evolving asymmetries. Despite this , further management may be necessary. I take pride in my work and enjoy the process of surgery, postoperative care and seeing the satisfaction that patients have from this surgery. I would like nothing more than for you to be happy with your nose. Please contact our office for a follow up exam as we should be able to address any concerns you have.

Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr. Bartlett is an excellent surgeon. I had a nasal septoplasty and rhinoplasty to fix my nose which had been causing me problems with my breathing for years. The outcome has been life changing! I highly recommend Dr. Bartlett to anyone looking to undergo facial surgery, he is a very knowledgeable and kind doctor who makes the procedure as straightforward as possible.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

One of the best doctors I have met, excellent and ongoing aftercare

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

I had septoplasty done for a deviated septum and the whole experience was great. Surgery went great, everything was as expected and there were no surprises. I breath better than ever now and am very grateful for that. Thank you to Dr. Bartlett and his team for a great experience during a surgery that I was slightly apprehensive about.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

I had rhinoplasty by Dr. Bartlett done a month ago and very happy with the results!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

I recently had a a rhinoplasty surgery with Dr. Bartlett. I am very satisfied with the results. My only regret is that I waited so long to have the procedure done. I would recommend him to anyone who is considering cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

I have had eye lid surgery and sinus surgery both with Dr. Bartlett. I could not have been happier with both results. I would go back to him in an instant and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

I am a 20 year old male whose nose had an oversized bridge of cartilage and bone with a hump, and a droopy tip. It had no prior injury to it - simply a cosmetic issue. The nose looked visually disproportional to my facial structure and I wanted it changed. After a couple years of pondering about the prospect of rhinoplasty surgery and consulting a few surgeons in the meantime, I finally decided that at the end of November 2015, I would have it done by Dr. Bartlett. It is now almost 7 months later and the decision that I was ever so skeptical and cautious about, so far, has been one of the most uplifting choices I've made. The staff at the Cambie Surgery Centre were ever so helpful during the process, along with Dr. Bartlett himself. The healing process can be tricky as the nose is susceptible to many things during the healing process. I was provided with all that I needed and I assured myself that rest and taking time to heal was best. I have gone back to visit him several times since the surgery but only due to his care and concern of my nose. It has healed extremely well over time. He wanted to make sure there were no complications of any sort. Sometimes during the follow ups he may seem a little rushing, but he is a busy man so it is understandable. He still did great work. Noreen at the front desk is great at what she does and was a big help as well. One can read reviews on the internet of all sorts of doctors which certainly can be a helpful reference, but that person must make the executive decision of what is best for them. I personally had read many reviews of various doctors but ultimately chose Dr. Bartlett and am extremely happy that I did. I would recommend him, but no two people are the same so each patient must go with the gut feeling, exactly like I did.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Dr. J. Andrew Bartlett's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• BCBS Massachusetts