Ratings for Dr. J. Andrew Bartlett

I had a rhinoplasty by Dr. Bartlett exactly one year ago, and I couldn't be happier with the outcome! The procedure FAR exceeded my expectations. Of course there has been some swelling in the past months, but now that I can fully see the results, his reputation definitely lived up to the end result. He was highly recommended by my cousin, who had a successful operation with him in the past; and she was thrilled as well. In addition to the excellent results, he (and his assistant, Noreen) are both exceptional individuals. They both have great personalities, and gave me as much time as I needed with them for my questions and concerns. Dr. Bartlett was honest with his feedback of what would / wouldn't work, and based on his recommendation, I went with his suggestion. People have noticed subtle differences, and that is exactly the extent of what I wanted. Again, highly recommend and couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

I don't know why its taken me so long to finally write this review but Dr. Bartlett and Noreen are amazing people. I had rhinoplasty done 5 years ago and have had good and bad days, but all in all I'm super happy. The one thing I'm having issue with is the scar tissue that causes my nose to look bulbous at times, and it fluctuates, but I know it has nothing to do with Dr. Bartlett, it is just the way my body and tissues in my nose have healed. He has seen me over the past 5 years to give me steroid injections to help, and finally after the last appointment about a month ago, my nose is in an amazing state and feel like maybe one or two more visits will get it to where it was right after surgery. I would recommend Dr. Bartlett 100%. Don't buy into negative reviews. Unrealistic expectations are too great for some people and can lead them to disappointment when things don't go exactly as they imagined. He actually cares about your well being long after you have paid for and had surgery which cannot be said for most doctors. The best!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

He is a good doctor I am happy with the results the secretary is also a nice lady

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

I am very thorough when doing research and I am glad I did my homework... Dr. Bartlett was genuinely interested in my satisfaction and was very patient with all my questions. Every time I went to see him he repeated to me the process. He performed Rhinoplasty and offered great advice, which I am glad I followed because my nose looks great! Not to mention that I can breath better than ever before. His team was exceptional too; everyone was friendly and professional. Based on my experience I would be confident recommending Dr. Bartlett to anyone of my friends or family. Thank you for the life-changing experience!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I regret my decision of choosing this doctor every day. My nose looks crooked and awful :(. Don't rely just on these reviews and make the same mistake I did.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr. J. Andrew Bartlett

Dr. J. Andrew Bartlett's response
I'm sorry that you are unhappy with your rhinoplasty result . Rhinoplasty is exacting surgery, perhaps the most complex of all facial surgeries. I have performed thousands of rhinoplasties for over 25 years. As I explain to all patients preoperatively, despite best efforts at the time of surgery , there are a small number of patients who may need further treatment which may be minor filing in the office or use of fillers and rarely further surgery in the operating room. I do not finish the surgery until I am happy with the appearance of your nose based on the goals set preoperatively. Beyond surgery however, close follow up is important as steroid injections postoperatively may help manage any evolving asymmetries. Despite this , further management may be necessary. I take pride in my work and enjoy the process of surgery, postoperative care and seeing the satisfaction that patients have from this surgery. I would like nothing more than for you to be happy with your nose. Please contact our office for a follow up exam as we should be able to address any concerns you have.

Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr. Bartlett is an excellent surgeon. I had a nasal septoplasty and rhinoplasty to fix my nose which had been causing me problems with my breathing for years. The outcome has been life changing! I highly recommend Dr. Bartlett to anyone looking to undergo facial surgery, he is a very knowledgeable and kind doctor who makes the procedure as straightforward as possible.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

One of the best doctors I have met, excellent and ongoing aftercare

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

I had septoplasty done for a deviated septum and the whole experience was great. Surgery went great, everything was as expected and there were no surprises. I breath better than ever now and am very grateful for that. Thank you to Dr. Bartlett and his team for a great experience during a surgery that I was slightly apprehensive about.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

I had rhinoplasty by Dr. Bartlett done a month ago and very happy with the results!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

I recently had a a rhinoplasty surgery with Dr. Bartlett. I am very satisfied with the results. My only regret is that I waited so long to have the procedure done. I would recommend him to anyone who is considering cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Dr. J. Andrew Bartlett's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients