Ratings for Dr. Navid Navizadeh

I came to Dr Navi during my 6th month of pregnancy (after my right hand fracture) ,my coworkers recommended me to him, they all had positive experience. He kindly accepted me in my third trimester. He is very knowledgeable and friendly. He listened to my concerns and answered them during my appointments. His staffs were very friendly and knowledgeable as well. Very professional and always smiling and welcoming. The lab reports are available to you online. You can schedule appointments online or my calling. Everything is very systematic. My water broke on March 1st 2017 at 9pm. I had told Dr Navi (during my prenatal visit about my birth plan) that I want to deliver without any medication and he respected my views and also didn't rush or force me , at the same time he made sure it's safe enough for baby and me. He was available on call entire night even early morning during my labor. My Nurse contacted him few times with my questions and concerns. He was in touch with the hospital staffs during my labor. I agreed to take Pitocin after trying naturally for few hours since (this was my first pregnancy it took me 32 hours to dilate completely). Dr Navi came to visit me in the hospital before my delivery and he checked on me. He even refilled my water(amniotic fluid) to make sure my baby is safe and happy in my womb (as I lost lot of water) After I was dilated completely on March 3rd 3:00am , I was pushing hard but my baby wasn't coming out for more than an hour as he was stuck on my pelvic right side. I was giving up I thought I will need emergency C section, but Dr Navi didn't give up, he did vacuum delivery with episiotomy. He tried everything to avoid C Section and he was successful. He was proficient in his job. My baby boy was born safely on March 3rd 2017 4:06am. He came to visit me and my baby the next day in the hospital at the post-partum room. During my post-partum they called me to check on how I was doing. Over all it was very pleasant experience for me. I definitely recommend Dr Navi. - Jumana

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Be sure to check your statements VERY carefully for correct billing and codes from the staff of this Dr. Also, be sure you receive test results. They LOST my ur sample and never told me!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Performed painful procedure without warning. Ended up in ER with severe pain from a cyst that he dismissed as nothing.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Oh how do I begin? This doctor is amazing and I personally think he is THE BEST out there. After having 2 kids with no problems I thought my third child would be just as easy. Nope, at the last minute he went breech and I needed an emergency c-section. Long story short I had a few complications and Dr. Navi afterwards said that was one of the hardest c-sections he had done. He was absolutely AMAZING! If u want a great doctor with great bed side manner and an awesome staff go to him. I will never forget what an amazing man and Doctor he is.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

Dr. Navi was one of the worst doctors I have ever seen. I first saw Dr. Navi after I moved to Santa Clarita Valley and when I became pregnant. As a high risk patient I naturally had a lot of fears and concerns. Dr Navi was not at least concern about my fears, health, or overall well being. The wait time always exceeded an hour and he couldn't be bothered to address my issues. His level of arrogance was off the chart. On my last visit with him he discussed himyself for 20 minutes, never going over my ultra sound or pregnancy; of course this was after I waited over an hour to see him. It was clearly my last visit. My recommendation to pregnant patients is run, run fast and far!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

Evidently his ratings indicate he knows how deliver babies, but he is inept, uncaring, arrogant and has major issues when his authority is questioned.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

I had a great pregnancy experience with him. Let's face it, the "perfect" OBGYN is rare these days but Dr. Navi is very close. He has exceptional bed side manner, goes above and beyond his call of duty, follows-up with a phone call (who does that now a days?!), and is an outstanding surgeon. Yes, he is busy but if you want a good Dr you're going to have to wait, bottom line. As for the negative comments, let's just say that some people aren't happy unless they have something to complain about. If you pass by a doctor like Navi, then you don't know what quality and good medical care is.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

I have nothing but fabulous things to say about Dr. Navi. He is incredibly knowledgable, compassionate, caring, and does the basic things doctors should do in my opinion. Take the time to show they care. Look you in the eye when they're talking to you, shake/hold your hand (if you want), be present and mindful. He's awesome!!!! If you're looking for an excellent OBGYN, please see Dr. Navi. I'm forever grateful to know this fantastic doctor and person who has been there with me and my family every step of the way.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

I love doctor navi!! I saw him in the second half of my second pregnancy and he was great! We were stationed in NC for four years and when we came back to CA I found out I was pregnant. I had state insurance and got terrible care and couldn't wait to go back to Dr. Navi! My third pregnancy is high risk again so between Dr. Navi and Dr. Samadi, I am in great hands!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

outstanding doctor! Dr. Navi is amazing! He has an excellent bedside manner, explains everything to you. Does not leave the room until all your questions are answered. Every appointment I have gone to, I waited less then 15 minutes in the waiting room. He is extremely thorough and has state of the art equipment and ultrasound machines in the rooms. He and his staff are gentle, caring and professional. I just an ablation (Novasure) I am 3 weeks post op and feeling great! Dr. Navi held my hand and made me feel at ease before going into the operating room and then again in the recovery room making sure I left knowing that everything was okay and what to expect. He did find polyps and fibroids which is why I was having all the bleeding issues. I had gone to other doctors that didn't find the problem or even follow up with me and just wanted to throw me on Birth control pills which I cannot take. I am recommending my family and friends to him as well :) ~ Lisa Martin

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Dr. Navid Navizadeh's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

At Valencia Center for Women’s Health, Dr. Navid Navizadeh is a leading provider of women’s health services including obstetrics and gynecology. Patients throughout the Valencia, California area, can receive services such as fetal testing, family planning, minimally invasive procedures, genetic counseling, gynecological cancers screening, laparoscopic surgery, 4D/3D ultrasounds, hysteroscopy, and pelvic reconstruction as well as care for infertility, menopause, urinary incontinence, and osteoporosis. Dr. Navizadeh is the founder and medical director of Valencia Center for Women’s Health. He received his undergraduate degree in genetics and molecular biology at the University of California. Dr. Navizadeh completed a comprehensive research fellowship in molecular and cell biology at the University of California at San Francisco (UCSF). He further expanded his research experience at the University of Southern California’s School of Medicine, where he obtained his medical degree. At the USC School of Medicine, Dr. Navizadeh had the chance to work on innovative research projects in the fields of obstetrics, gynecology, endocrinology, infertility, and ultrasound imaging. He investigated the effects of seizure disorders and the treatment programs in pregnancy. Dr. Navizadeh was awarded the Pacific Coast Fertility Society’s award in Estrogen research. Dr. Navizadeh completed an internship in Obstetrics at the Parkland Memorial Hospital in Dallas, Texas. He continued his residency at Mount Sinai-Maimonides Medical Center in New York. In obstetrics, his group’s work in ultrasonography to predicate preterm labor was published and received several awards. In the area of infertility and endocrinology, Dr. Navizadeh's works contributed to the understanding of the effects of an embryo’s size and quality in the process of in-vitro fertilization (IVF). Dr. Navizadeh completed the prestigious Galloway fellowship at the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in New York City. There, he had the opportunity to advance his surgical skills in complex gynecological operations in addition to learning the latest laparoscopic and endoscope techniques. Dr. Navizadeh has also expanded his interest to urogynecology and pelvic surgery. In southern California, he pioneered the use of the new Transopturator Sling procedure for treating female urinary incontinence. Valencia Center for Women’s Health and Dr. Navizadeh welcome all new patients to the practice and can work with most forms of medical insurance.

• English

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)