Ratings for Dr. Navid Navizadeh

Performed painful procedure without warning. Ended up in ER with severe pain from a cyst that he dismissed as nothing.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Oh how do I begin? This doctor is amazing and I personally think he is THE BEST out there. After having 2 kids with no problems I thought my third child would be just as easy. Nope, at the last minute he went breech and I needed an emergency c-section. Long story short I had a few complications and Dr. Navi afterwards said that was one of the hardest c-sections he had done. He was absolutely AMAZING! If u want a great doctor with great bed side manner and an awesome staff go to him. I will never forget what an amazing man and Doctor he is.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

Dr. Navi was one of the worst doctors I have ever seen. I first saw Dr. Navi after I moved to Santa Clarita Valley and when I became pregnant. As a high risk patient I naturally had a lot of fears and concerns. Dr Navi was not at least concern about my fears, health, or overall well being. The wait time always exceeded an hour and he couldn't be bothered to address my issues. His level of arrogance was off the chart. On my last visit with him he discussed himyself for 20 minutes, never going over my ultra sound or pregnancy; of course this was after I waited over an hour to see him. It was clearly my last visit. My recommendation to pregnant patients is run, run fast and far!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

Evidently his ratings indicate he knows how deliver babies, but he is inept, uncaring, arrogant and has major issues when his authority is questioned.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

I had a great pregnancy experience with him. Let's face it, the "perfect" OBGYN is rare these days but Dr. Navi is very close. He has exceptional bed side manner, goes above and beyond his call of duty, follows-up with a phone call (who does that now a days?!), and is an outstanding surgeon. Yes, he is busy but if you want a good Dr you're going to have to wait, bottom line. As for the negative comments, let's just say that some people aren't happy unless they have something to complain about. If you pass by a doctor like Navi, then you don't know what quality and good medical care is.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

I have nothing but fabulous things to say about Dr. Navi. He is incredibly knowledgable, compassionate, caring, and does the basic things doctors should do in my opinion. Take the time to show they care. Look you in the eye when they're talking to you, shake/hold your hand (if you want), be present and mindful. He's awesome!!!! If you're looking for an excellent OBGYN, please see Dr. Navi. I'm forever grateful to know this fantastic doctor and person who has been there with me and my family every step of the way.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

I love doctor navi!! I saw him in the second half of my second pregnancy and he was great! We were stationed in NC for four years and when we came back to CA I found out I was pregnant. I had state insurance and got terrible care and couldn't wait to go back to Dr. Navi! My third pregnancy is high risk again so between Dr. Navi and Dr. Samadi, I am in great hands!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

outstanding doctor! Dr. Navi is amazing! He has an excellent bedside manner, explains everything to you. Does not leave the room until all your questions are answered. Every appointment I have gone to, I waited less then 15 minutes in the waiting room. He is extremely thorough and has state of the art equipment and ultrasound machines in the rooms. He and his staff are gentle, caring and professional. I just an ablation (Novasure) I am 3 weeks post op and feeling great! Dr. Navi held my hand and made me feel at ease before going into the operating room and then again in the recovery room making sure I left knowing that everything was okay and what to expect. He did find polyps and fibroids which is why I was having all the bleeding issues. I had gone to other doctors that didn't find the problem or even follow up with me and just wanted to throw me on Birth control pills which I cannot take. I am recommending my family and friends to him as well :) ~ Lisa Martin

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Such a great doctor! This was my second pregnancy and i wish i would've had my first with him. Extremely knowledgeable, very professional and the sweetest doctor ever!. His staff was great! They would always receive me with a smile and they made every visit easy and fun! .. All his girls are willing help and to go above and beyond for their patients...The whole office is great! They are highly advanced and up to date. Dr.Navi assured the safety of me and baby the whole pregnancy. His office is definitely the number one office. HIGHLY recommend =)

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

AMAZING DOCTOR and staff! I had an incredible experience with Dr. Navi during this pregnancy, delivery, and recovery. He is professional, kind, compassionate, and intelligent. He took the time during each of my appointments to answer all of my questions. I never felt rushed. The only time he was late he was coming from the hospital; in essence, he will be there for you when you need him the most – at the hospital. Early on in my pregnancy when I thought I might miscarry (again), he confirmed my baby was safe, calmed my nerves, and gave me hope. He eventually delivered via C-section my second child, and visited me every day in the hospital. I wish I had him for the delivery of my first child, as his C-section surgical skills far surpassed my first C-section. With this delivery I was pain-free sooner and the scar is healing rapidly. He is an award winner, and it is obvious. I’m thankful he was there for me and the birth of my second child. THIS IS THE DOCTOR YOU NEED.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

Dr. Navid Navizadeh's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

At Valencia Center for Women’s Health, Dr. Navid Navizadeh is a leading provider of women’s health services including obstetrics and gynecology. Patients throughout the Valencia, California area, can receive services such as fetal testing, family planning, minimally invasive procedures, genetic counseling, gynecological cancers screening, laparoscopic surgery, 4D/3D ultrasounds, hysteroscopy, and pelvic reconstruction as well as care for infertility, menopause, urinary incontinence, and osteoporosis. Dr. Navizadeh is the founder and medical director of Valencia Center for Women’s Health. He received his undergraduate degree in genetics and molecular biology at the University of California. Dr. Navizadeh completed a comprehensive research fellowship in molecular and cell biology at the University of California at San Francisco (UCSF). He further expanded his research experience at the University of Southern California’s School of Medicine, where he obtained his medical degree. At the USC School of Medicine, Dr. Navizadeh had the chance to work on innovative research projects in the fields of obstetrics, gynecology, endocrinology, infertility, and ultrasound imaging. He investigated the effects of seizure disorders and the treatment programs in pregnancy. Dr. Navizadeh was awarded the Pacific Coast Fertility Society’s award in Estrogen research. Dr. Navizadeh completed an internship in Obstetrics at the Parkland Memorial Hospital in Dallas, Texas. He continued his residency at Mount Sinai-Maimonides Medical Center in New York. In obstetrics, his group’s work in ultrasonography to predicate preterm labor was published and received several awards. In the area of infertility and endocrinology, Dr. Navizadeh's works contributed to the understanding of the effects of an embryo’s size and quality in the process of in-vitro fertilization (IVF). Dr. Navizadeh completed the prestigious Galloway fellowship at the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in New York City. There, he had the opportunity to advance his surgical skills in complex gynecological operations in addition to learning the latest laparoscopic and endoscope techniques. Dr. Navizadeh has also expanded his interest to urogynecology and pelvic surgery. In southern California, he pioneered the use of the new Transopturator Sling procedure for treating female urinary incontinence. Valencia Center for Women’s Health and Dr. Navizadeh welcome all new patients to the practice and can work with most forms of medical insurance.

• English

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

AARP