Ratings for Dr. Stephanie Kubik

I am a patient of Dr. Kubik's and she is wonderful. I have always had excellent care by both the staff and her and couldn't be happier with my visits. Very compassionate staff and doctor.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

I was a patient of Dr. Kubik's for 10+ years. She was wonderful. I moved to Vancouver and have not been able to find a doctor that I can trust. I definitely took for granted having a knowledgeable, trustworthy doctor. I wish her all the best.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

We miss our Dr. Kubik but are so happy that you get to spend time with your growing family. 5 years of exceptional care for our entire family.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2010

Dr. Kubik Has been my family doctor since she came to CVFP. She is awesome and I am sad to hear she is only going to be working very part time, and I will now need to find a new doctor :(

flag | Submitted November 30, 2009

The office is very busy so you can wait a while to see Dr. Kubik, but she's worth the wait. She is awesome! I sometimes see one of her colleagues if she is booked up, and they are all really good at CVFP.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Great doctor, her staff has their moments but are by far the best I have seen. Dr Kubik is not my regular doctor, Dr Reynolds is but because of Reynolds schedule I see Kubik from time to time and she helped me through a really hard time and was very informative and helpful and explained everything to myself and my husband. She has a very caring personality. And when you know she is riducously busy she still gives you a 100% of her attention. Both doctors are in the Crowfoot family practice and I would highly reccomend them if you can get in.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2008

Dr.Kubik was highly recommended to me by a friend and I have gone to her for many years - she is simply wonderful - caring, concerned, knowledgeable and approachable. I regret that she only works part-time now; however, I have been able to get into one of the clinic's other great doctors and very much appreciate the expert care and same caring attitude I have experienced from them; especially Dr. Dan Johns.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2008

Love her! Have been using her as my doc for about 8 years no, and have had no problems. She took my kids on when both were born, very good with children! Always helpful, and cheerful. A very good listener and very knowledgeable. Willing to try something different if the first route didn't work.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2008

Dr Kubik is such a great doctor, I wish she would open her own practice....as mentioned her waittime is awful...and two of her nurses have never been either helpful or friendly in the last 12+ years I have been going. The health care program used by the office means you are supposed to try and only use their office: well when you can't get in, what do you do? My husband had to attend a clinic and then be berated by CVFP nurses in the waiting room who told him he was no longer welcome to attend there as he didn't "follow the program", namecalled him and refused to listen to his explanation as to why he went elsewhere. Dr Kubik, there are so many open spots for doctors, please go somewhere else where your nurses don't behave so inappropriately and there is no health care program.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2008

I have been a patient since she started practicing in the current office. She is a wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2008