Dr. Kim Papp

Ratings for Dr. Kim Papp

I've worked with Dr Papp for 6 years and he's always done the best for me. He explained all my options for Botox and told me the percentile of how long it lasts. I went again this year and wanted to try something else as I don't have benefits anymore he looked into every option to help me find the best for me. I go in tomorrow for my treatment and I'm very happy with what I picked, he does not pressure you into anything. He tells you the facts and let's you think for what you what to do. Very glad to have him as a dermatologist!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

This man should be thrown in jail. One of the biggest medical crooks around. Chronic liar and a parasite who is only interested in lining his own pockets and exploiting his patients by getting them into trials for new medications which the manufacturers pay him roughly 10k per study patient. He is not concerned with helping you. Constantly interrupts. Prescribes stuff that doesn't work. Lies over and over. Basically if you have psoriasis, he wants you to have a severe case as that is what is financially beneficial to him. Hence why many patients have a similar story, they had minimal or mild psoriasis and the man did nothing for years, despite the fact he writes books on the topic. Then, as your poorly or totally untreated mild condition gets worse, one day you suddenly qualify for his trials. Then he gets his big cheque. I got scammed into this myself, and developed severe reactions. He denied the drug caused them and insisted I stay on, despite the fact 3 other doctors said it's definitely side effects from his trial drug. STAY AWAY from this man.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

Dr. Cy is knowledgeable, reassuring and patient. Great Service from the front desk staff start to finish. Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

I completely agree with the previous poster. Dr. Cy needs a new secretary (I am referring ti the one with blue eyes, white straight hair and glasses). She does not recognize your presence and jokes around with her co-workers while you stand there. Joking around is fine, but when she does recognize you it is with "Healthcard" or "The next available appt is". You don't feel like another human being in her presence but like a number. Yes it is a busy clinic. But what this world needs is connectedness and a simple "Hello" would have made my day. Dr. Cy is amazing. Knowledgable, kind, and to the point.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Been going to Dr Papp for many years for various skin problems, and have always been very happy with him. He has a wonderful personality and makes you feel comfortable and at ease.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

This is re: Dr. Cy's front desk staff. No hello when you approach the counter, she'll carry on her small talk with her co-worker before acknowledging you. The greeting I got was "health card?" Very unfriendly and impatient in person and on the phone. Makes you feel you're in the wrong for even showing up at the office, let alone requesting to book your next appointment. Dr. Cy is wonderful, his staff is the opposite. He needs to find someone new!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I've been waiting 1 year before i get to see him. I have two keloid scars that really need strong treatment. I expect him to do something like steroid injections.The scar is very active. But all he said is he never recommend injections as it will damage sa surface of the skin and it "really hurts". Isn't he thinking?! The skin is already damage for having that scars ..the reason why i had to see him is i need some effective help! And who the h*ll cares about the pain? Someone who has this case wouldnt care pain anymore. All i need is the right treatment! He prescribed me a cream that i just realized after i bought it ..it is for the treatment of psoriasis/ eczema! I have been wasting my time waiting for a year to get to see him. I could have seen better dermatologist during those times that i've lost! Terrible!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Papp for 24 years. Without him I would confined to my home with severe psoriasis.Very friendly man to deal with

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Papp for over 10 years for severe psoriasis. Great Dr, rarely wait to see him more than 15 mins, always very helpful.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

Saw Dr Cy today, he is about the best Dr I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015