Dr. Kim Papp

Ratings for Dr. Kim Papp

I've been waiting 1 year before i get to see him. I have two keloid scars that really need strong treatment. I expect him to do something like steroid injections.The scar is very active. But all he said is he never recommend injections as it will damage sa surface of the skin and it "really hurts". Isn't he thinking?! The skin is already damage for having that scars ..the reason why i had to see him is i need some effective help! And who the h*ll cares about the pain? Someone who has this case wouldnt care pain anymore. All i need is the right treatment! He prescribed me a cream that i just realized after i bought it ..it is for the treatment of psoriasis/ eczema! I have been wasting my time waiting for a year to get to see him. I could have seen better dermatologist during those times that i've lost! Terrible!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

Saw Dr Cy today, he is about the best Dr I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

he is like the best derm, i i use to travel from Mattawa, just to see him. awesome bedside manner, truly cares about his patients. listens to me. which is important, many doctors now are too much looking at the computor screen, and not payinng attention.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. papp for approximately 20 years. Due to sun damaged skin, I have a recurring appointment every 6 months. Do I occasionally have long waits.....yes. However, Dermatologists are in short supply. I find Dr. Papp friendly, courtious, and knowledgable. 5 years ago, he spotted an extremely small mole that upon analysis was determined to be malignant melanoma. I had it surgically removed. Dr. papp discovered this at its very earliest stage..........I am grateful to him. For those that feel burdened by the wait, upset by a side effect, or any other inconvenience, please remember that this Doctor is in the business to help individuals and save lives through early diagnosis. Treat him with kindness and respect......he does have a good sense of humour and makes time to discuss matters with his patients.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

Waited over an hour for this turkey! Never did get to see him. Horrible!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

Dr. Kim Papp's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I've been waiting 1 year before i get to see him. I have two keloid scars that really need strong treatment. I expect him to do something like steroid injection..."

March 21, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Papp for 24 years. Without him I would confined to my home with severe psoriasis.Very friendly man to deal with"

December 18, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr Papp for over 10 years for severe psoriasis. Great Dr, rarely wait to see him more than 15 mins, always very helpful."

December 10, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Saw Dr Cy today, he is about the best Dr I have ever seen."

November 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "he is like the best derm, i i use to travel from Mattawa, just to see him. awesome bedside manner, truly cares about his patients. listens to me. which is i..."

November 17, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. papp for approximately 20 years. Due to sun damaged skin, I have a recurring appointment every 6 months. Do I occasionally have lon..."

November 14, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Aaw dr cy in Dr papps office today. Hes ok but his secretary could work on her people skills "

September 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Waited over an hour for this turkey! Never did get to see him. Horrible!"

August 13, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "A great staff.. Kind and generous in answering questions. Dr Papp is so knowledgable and willing to take time to explain everything ..."

August 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely love him and his staff!! I can't say enough good things about this clinic!"

August 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Papp and his staff are fantastic; I cannot fault them at all. At all times I was treated with respect and courtesy, and I (being English) appreciated Dr P's..."

July 3, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr Papp for almost twenty years and find him to be personable, he has a good sense of humor and takes the time to explain things to you..."

May 17, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Well Lets see, after waiting 8 months for a appointment then Doctor Papp was 2 HOURS late because he wanted to have second lunch or some stupid thing . Then he ..."

April 18, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I would advise anyone in the Kitchener area to stay away from this man. He is a crook, nothing more. No bedside manner, lies constantly and is only concerned a..."

April 1, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Seems to be knowledgeable, BUT... He interrupted and did not listen to all my symptoms before starting to diagnose. At least he agreed I had an atypical sympto..."

January 24, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to him almost a year ago and I was told the earliest appointment they had was almost a year later. Last minute on a Friday I got a voicemail that..."

December 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw the doctor for the first time and he was great"

November 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been a patient of his for over 3yrs. Kim Papp is an amazing Doctor as well as an individual. He connects with you on a personal level, very comforting. ..."

November 16, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Heard that he was not nice - so wrong. I enjoyed his sense of humour. Felt very confident about his diagnosis, Although one time I had to wait for one hour, ..."

October 10, 2014