Dr. Kim Papp

Ratings for Dr. Kim Papp

I've been seeing Dr. PPp for 19 yrs by far the best doctor I've ever seen and the only one who actually cares about his patients

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Knowledgable, treated my issue with prescription successfully!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

I left a doctor to see Dr Papp as i was not getting any help with my psoriasis. This was several years ago. I can sum up my experience in three words "my life back". Dr Papp has been a godsend to me and I assume anybody that has had to suffer with chronic psoriasis. Between clinical trial drugs at first and a prescription drug now my psoriasis is %99.9 under control. Words cannot express how grateful I am that I called and made an appointment and met Dr Papp. Also the staff without exception have been very courteous and professional, a pleasure to visit there. Thanks doc to you and your staff for doing what you do. Chris Sacrey

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

I've worked with Dr Papp for 6 years and he's always done the best for me. He explained all my options for Botox and told me the percentile of how long it lasts. I went again this year and wanted to try something else as I don't have benefits anymore he looked into every option to help me find the best for me. I go in tomorrow for my treatment and I'm very happy with what I picked, he does not pressure you into anything. He tells you the facts and let's you think for what you what to do. Very glad to have him as a dermatologist!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

This man should be thrown in jail. One of the biggest medical crooks around. Chronic liar and a parasite who is only interested in lining his own pockets and exploiting his patients by getting them into trials for new medications which the manufacturers pay him roughly 10k per study patient. He is not concerned with helping you. Constantly interrupts. Prescribes stuff that doesn't work. Lies over and over. Basically if you have psoriasis, he wants you to have a severe case as that is what is financially beneficial to him. Hence why many patients have a similar story, they had minimal or mild psoriasis and the man did nothing for years, despite the fact he writes books on the topic. Then, as your poorly or totally untreated mild condition gets worse, one day you suddenly qualify for his trials. Then he gets his big cheque. I got scammed into this myself, and developed severe reactions. He denied the drug caused them and insisted I stay on, despite the fact 3 other doctors said it's definitely side effects from his trial drug. STAY AWAY from this man.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

Been going to Dr Papp for many years for various skin problems, and have always been very happy with him. He has a wonderful personality and makes you feel comfortable and at ease.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

I've been waiting 1 year before i get to see him. I have two keloid scars that really need strong treatment. I expect him to do something like steroid injections.The scar is very active. But all he said is he never recommend injections as it will damage sa surface of the skin and it "really hurts". Isn't he thinking?! The skin is already damage for having that scars ..the reason why i had to see him is i need some effective help! And who the h*ll cares about the pain? Someone who has this case wouldnt care pain anymore. All i need is the right treatment! He prescribed me a cream that i just realized after i bought it ..it is for the treatment of psoriasis/ eczema! I have been wasting my time waiting for a year to get to see him. I could have seen better dermatologist during those times that i've lost! Terrible!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Papp for 24 years. Without him I would confined to my home with severe psoriasis.Very friendly man to deal with

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Papp for over 10 years for severe psoriasis. Great Dr, rarely wait to see him more than 15 mins, always very helpful.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

he is like the best derm, i i use to travel from Mattawa, just to see him. awesome bedside manner, truly cares about his patients. listens to me. which is important, many doctors now are too much looking at the computor screen, and not payinng attention.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015