Dr. Kim Papp

5 1 3.4

You may also like

Rate Dr. Kim Papp

Dr. Kim Papp's Ratings

Waited over an hour for this turkey! Never did get to see him. Horrible!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2894285].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2015

A great staff.. Kind and generous in answering questions. Dr Papp is so knowledgable and willing to take time to explain everything ...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2890460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2015

Absolutely love him and his staff!! I can't say enough good things about this clinic!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2884599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2015

Dr Papp and his staff are fantastic; I cannot fault them at all. At all times I was treated with respect and courtesy, and I (being English) appreciated Dr P's dry sense of humour.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2855913].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Papp for almost twenty years and find him to be personable, he has a good sense of humor and takes the time to explain things to you. When he enters the examination room before he asks you if you have a particular health concern he will put you in a good frame of mind with a friendly like "how are you doing" accompanied by a smile. I like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2810095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

Well Lets see, after waiting 8 months for a appointment then Doctor Papp was 2 HOURS late because he wanted to have second lunch or some stupid thing . Then he gives me 4 choices for my mild psoraisis, 2 being trials that I would have to pay out of pocket to be on, the other has a one in three chance of making my hands, nose and ear swell to 3times their normal size. then the last one I got I have a 1 in 50 chance of it damaging my liver, I went with that one. He gives me the prescription and the blood work sheet, and I'm on my way. I go to get the prescription filled and he has the wrong date on it ( by like a year) and then he didn't even sign it....
And my doctor wonders why when he gave me the referral to him I called him the king of lying jack asses. If you get a referral to him, turn it down his seriously the biggest jerk ever.
If he ever gives you a prescription check it before you leave.
Oh and I intend to call his office and make a formal complain because this is ridiculous

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2781717].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

I would advise anyone in the Kitchener area to stay away from this man. He is a crook, nothing more. No bedside manner, lies constantly and is only concerned about making money through his clinical trials. I was put on one after years of this man not being able to help me with even mild psoriasis. Then after years of basically no treatment I qualified for one of his studies. During this time I developed a serious side effect and when I came in he denied the drug can do that, brushed it off and sent me home. It ended up being g an infection. Other than that the medicine did clear my skin and he promised that once the trial was over I would still receive the medication free of charge and that he already set everything up with the manufacturer. Trial ended and he played dumb like he never said that, and went and prescribed some pills which are also given to cancer patients. All he cared about was getting me in the study. Stay away!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2763670].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Seems to be knowledgeable, BUT... He interrupted and did not listen to all my symptoms before starting to diagnose. At least he agreed I had an atypical symptoms. Rushed through before I was finished asking questions. Said he "didn't want to argue" and it "wasn't important" when I tried to explain symptoms that I didn't think fit his impressions. But I think it *IS* important to be accurate, moreso for a specialist. If his diagnosis was true, my current treatment shouldn't have worked as well as it did nor have longlasting benefits. We had different goals for the appt. Since my condition had improved since my referral 6 months ago, there was nothing much for him to treat, but my goal was to still find out what happened, perhaps why, and what I might do in future if this happened again. He was not much interested in helping me with my questions. Given the long waitlists for dermatologists in KW, if I do have another severe acute problem, I would get a referral to Toronto or a larger city.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2696234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2015

I was referred to him almost a year ago and I was told the earliest appointment they had was almost a year later. Last minute on a Friday I got a voicemail that the appointment was now on Monday a week earlier than it was originally booked for and at a time I couldn`t make. So an entire year was wasted waiting for an appointment. Apparently he was going on vacation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2644806].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2014

I saw the doctor for the first time and he was great

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2622842].votes_count ]]