Dr. Kim Papp

Ratings for Dr. Kim Papp

I completely agree with the previous poster. Dr. Cy needs a new secretary (I am referring ti the one with blue eyes, white straight hair and glasses). She does not recognize your presence and jokes around with her co-workers while you stand there. Joking around is fine, but when she does recognize you it is with "Healthcard" or "The next available appt is". You don't feel like another human being in her presence but like a number. Yes it is a busy clinic. But what this world needs is connectedness and a simple "Hello" would have made my day. Dr. Cy is amazing. Knowledgable, kind, and to the point.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Been going to Dr Papp for many years for various skin problems, and have always been very happy with him. He has a wonderful personality and makes you feel comfortable and at ease.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

This is re: Dr. Cy's front desk staff. No hello when you approach the counter, she'll carry on her small talk with her co-worker before acknowledging you. The greeting I got was "health card?" Very unfriendly and impatient in person and on the phone. Makes you feel you're in the wrong for even showing up at the office, let alone requesting to book your next appointment. Dr. Cy is wonderful, his staff is the opposite. He needs to find someone new!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I've been waiting 1 year before i get to see him. I have two keloid scars that really need strong treatment. I expect him to do something like steroid injections.The scar is very active. But all he said is he never recommend injections as it will damage sa surface of the skin and it "really hurts". Isn't he thinking?! The skin is already damage for having that scars ..the reason why i had to see him is i need some effective help! And who the h*ll cares about the pain? Someone who has this case wouldnt care pain anymore. All i need is the right treatment! He prescribed me a cream that i just realized after i bought it ..it is for the treatment of psoriasis/ eczema! I have been wasting my time waiting for a year to get to see him. I could have seen better dermatologist during those times that i've lost! Terrible!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Papp for 24 years. Without him I would confined to my home with severe psoriasis.Very friendly man to deal with

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Papp for over 10 years for severe psoriasis. Great Dr, rarely wait to see him more than 15 mins, always very helpful.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

Saw Dr Cy today, he is about the best Dr I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

he is like the best derm, i i use to travel from Mattawa, just to see him. awesome bedside manner, truly cares about his patients. listens to me. which is important, many doctors now are too much looking at the computor screen, and not payinng attention.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. papp for approximately 20 years. Due to sun damaged skin, I have a recurring appointment every 6 months. Do I occasionally have long waits.....yes. However, Dermatologists are in short supply. I find Dr. Papp friendly, courtious, and knowledgable. 5 years ago, he spotted an extremely small mole that upon analysis was determined to be malignant melanoma. I had it surgically removed. Dr. papp discovered this at its very earliest stage..........I am grateful to him. For those that feel burdened by the wait, upset by a side effect, or any other inconvenience, please remember that this Doctor is in the business to help individuals and save lives through early diagnosis. Treat him with kindness and respect......he does have a good sense of humour and makes time to discuss matters with his patients.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

Aaw dr cy in Dr papps office today. Hes ok but his secretary could work on her people skills

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015