Ratings for Dr. Eric L. Esch

My whole family sees this doctor. (My husband, two sons, and myself) He is an old-fashioned family doctor in the best way. He asks about the whole family no matter who he is seeing that day. He answers any questions we have in words we understand. He uses common sense before recommending medications or procedures. If something is beyond his expertise, he tells us and suggests who to see for it. He does not talk down to my kids even though they are teenagers. This is what doctors are supposed to be like.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

Dr. Eric Esch has been our primary physicain for about 3-4 years. My wife and I find that he is very knowledgeable, caring and praticle. I have M.S. and unusual symptoms occur. I've never been dissapointed with prescribed treatments. Others who are patients of Dr. Esch have nothing but good comments about their treatment by him. When asked, I have highly recommended Dr. Eric Esch.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2008

He should be removed from practice. He prescribed me a medication that interacted with another resulting in me dying for a little under a minute after having seziures and other symptoms. He was made aware of certain side effects in which he case told me to up the dose I was taking. When I confronted him about this and why he was negligent in knowing the two meds would interact so badly he accused me of " self medicating" and told me he would never treat me again.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2007

Dr. Eric L. Esch's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Workers Comp