Ratings for Dr. Thomas D. Perry

The best, most knowledgeable doctor I've ever had. Staff are also kind and helpful. A great experience every time I have an appointment.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

Dr. Perry is a good doctor, but I am not happy with the staff. The waiting time is horrible usually two hour wait, appts are cancelled moved or changed without pt notification, one time it took them three hours and still had me sitting in lobby. The office staff is making him look bad.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Dr.Perry is one of the very best Doctors I have personally ever had. He is very knowledgeable caring . He has a great " Bedside Manner " and knows how to put his clients at ease . He informs and educates as well . His office is growing , he has had several Doctors come on board since the new year . I was sent to Doctor Perry by Dr.Mark Friedman another caring and very educated Family Doctor in the Phoenix area. I have been going to Doctor Friedman for many years .Doctor Perry tells it like it is , I do not want to walk any more that I already do at work , and it is hard to turn that hamburger and frys down at lunch.I have lost five pounds thanks to Doctor Perry in the past two months by watching what I am eating. If you are seeking a Professional , educated and caring Doctor I would reccomend Dr.Tom Perry.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2007

Dr. Thomas D. Perry's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

GHI