Ratings for Dr. Sherif Hanna

A year ago today our mother was operated by Dr. Hanna as he performed the Whipple procedure on her and today she's doing great thanks to him and his team. Besides being a great doctor he is a wonderful person with amazing bedside manners and we are very grateful we crossed paths. Thank you again Dr. Hanna and may you and your family always be blessed!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Dr. Hanna is certainly one of the best! He is very knowledgeble, very experienced, and most importantly, very patient. Dr. Hanna saved my father's life. My father had an 8 hour surgery and 5 week stay in the hospital. His care before, during and after was extraordinary. Dr. Hanna may not be the most punctual when it comes to appointment time. But that is only because he really spends time listening to his patients, explaining the situation and treatment plans to them, and answering all of their questions. In fact, he spends "a lot of" time with his patients. Everyday, he starts working really early in the morning (6:00 am), and often stays until very late (7:00 or 8:00 pm). He even often visits his patients in the ward on Saturdays. Just by talking to Dr Hanna, we felt that my father was in good hands, because we knew immediately he really really cared about his patients! And we were never disappointed!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2013

Dr. Hanna is a brilliant Doctor, the knowledge and care he showed to me and my family during my battle with cancer is the reason I am here today. His love for his work and talent I hope will carry on. Thank You Dr. Hanna

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

Not happy with this Doctor. Appointment felt rushed and I don't have much faith in a "top surgeon" who uses the phrase, "I THINK this is the problem". Very frustrated and upset after last appointment.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Dr Hanna is one of the best doctors ever. He performed a very complicated surgery on my 86 year old father. The surgery was a success but my dad took a turn for the worse as his body had a hard time dealing with the trauma on his body. He spent 3 months recovering and Dr Hanna was there every step of the way, spending a lot of time in family meeting that we requested with other medical personnel. For followup appointments he gets quite excited with my dad's recovery! Love him!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2012

Not impressed as I found out that he told dying family member how much he got paid for the surgery and he was a veteran. I think the wonderful ratings on here are false btw.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

Dr. Hanna has the most incredible bedside manner of any surgeon. I had a 7 hour surgery and 6 week stay in the hospital. My care before, during and after was extraordinary.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

Dr.Hanna NEVER ON TIME, ALWAYS OVER BOOK, always in a rush. promise if you do something him he will do something you and he never keep word. I would not refer anyone to him.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

This Dr is really the best.He is great in communication. He had a wonderful liver surgery for my wife. I appreciate him.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2010

Dr.Hanna took on this very difficult surgery when several others declined. He was great at communicating throughout the ordeal. Dr. Hanna has a great bedside manner. We have the utmost confidence in his abilities.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2010

Dr. Sherif Hanna's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients