Ratings for Dr. Denise M. Stretcher

This Dr. and her staff was very unprofessional to me and my wife. They messed up a prescription for my wife, and when I went to discuss the matter, she refused to discuss it and ushered me out of her office. She also refused to treat me for other medical conditions. Yes, this actually happened.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2011

My family has been visiting Dr. Stretcher for 10+ years. I have found her to be very knowledgeable and caring. It takes awhile sometimes to wait past appt. time, but she NEVER rushes out to the next patient. Gives her patients much attention.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Doctor inserted diagnosis in medical records that is incorrect. She has no tests whatsoever to indicate this diagnosis. She based diagnosis on her interpretation of patient information rather than tests. She will not remove information from records. Do NOT trust this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

She has diagnosed illnesses and conditions wrong three times. I understand people make mistakes and that no one is perfect. However continued misdiagnosis can lead to serious consequences. A qualified physician should not continue to make such mistakes. I feel fortunate to have found this out before something more serious could have occurred.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2009

Someone needs to observe what this doctor does in the office. Clueless about patient history, and clearly not up to speed on the latest treatments. This docotor appears to have gone part time and it is clearly obvious if you are being seen by her.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2008

Unfortunately, in an inpatient(hospital) setting, Dr. Stretcher was not knowledgable in managing a patient(my mother, who died last year). She answered questions with little confidence, and became rather defensive if she didn't know the answers. She was quite poor at managing a multifactorial illness and did not adequately address worsening symptoms of renal failure and septicemia. I can't comment on her skills in the office, but I would never wish to be in the hospital with her as my attending physician.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2008

We found this doctor to be uninformed in treating certain medical issues. Her lack of experience made it difficult to treat harder diagnosis. While this doctor has a kind dispositon, she is not a doctor I would ever recommend if you are dealing with a very sick person.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2008

Knowledgeable and personal

flag | Submitted July 10, 2007

Dr. Denise M. Stretcher's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)