Ratings for Dr. Paul Marks

Had my ACL and torn meniscus repaired. It was a long road to recovery. But very happy with the results, while wait time can vary depending on patient load. I do realize he is also training alot of interns as well, so he doesn't alway have for every patient which happens time to time. He is a very good doctor, and his assistant Lisa was extremely helpful and excellent resource.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

I had an ACL repair from Dr. Paul Marks done 10 years ago. Because of him I could continue to play hockey, soccer and tennis. I also felt comfortable going on the ice to coach my kid’s hockey. He really let me live a quality of life that wouldn’t have been possible otherwise. I had to wait over 1 year to get him, but the wait was well worth it. He is simply the best surgeon out there and as a bonus he is very personable & funny. His admin Lisa is a real professional and pleasure to deal with as well. I highly recommend Dr. Marks and his team.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

Knee injury stoped me running. A couple monthg after surgery by Dr. Marks I was back up to 20km. Thank you Dr. Marks and team!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

This guy is great. He's the raptors doctor. DeMar Derozan suffers from depression, and has had an incredible season thanks to the team doctor

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Dr. Paul Marks operated on me in 2004. This man knows his stuff....I required 2 surgeries as he had to fix another ortho Dr.'s mess. Would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Marks!!!!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

Dr. Paul Marks has performed two separate ACL reconstruction knee surgeries, one on each knee. The first knee surgery on my right knee took place December 2010 and the second surgery on my left knee took place last April 2017. I am more than happy with the outcome of both surgeries. Dr. Marks always walks in with a smile and breaks in a few jokes about Woodbridge and his long-time barber being from there before asking how I am feeling. He takes the time to ask how my recovery is going and what I should be focusing on. Very surprised at some of the negative comments suggesting he doesn’t make time for his patients. In the 8 years of knowing him any concern I’ve ever had he’s always booked me in to take a look at my concerns. Both of my knees feel stronger and my confidence returning to tennis has never been greater. A very knowledgeable and positive doctor I'm thankful for him and his great staff at Sunnybrook. His secretary Lisa is very helpful and organized, always replying to emails and phone calls quickly. I highly recommend Dr. Marks to anyone considering knee surgery. Thank you for everything Dr. Marks! - MC

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

It is more than five years that dr Marks reconstructed my ACL . I can express how statisfued I am with the result . Lisa also was very help full .

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Dr Mark operated on me twice. both knees. Not only is he an outstanding Dr he has a great selection of Music in the operating room .

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

we had ACL reconstruction with Dr. Marks for our son in Dec/2009. he is very professional and very good recovery after surgery. We highly recommend him. Very good with post surgery recommendations , patiently answered mall questions. His secretary Lisa was very helpful .

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Very helpful and knowledgeable I would highly recommend Dr. Marks.

Submitted December 29, 2016

Dr. Paul Marks's Credentials

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1986)

UnitedHealthcare