Ratings for Dr. Paul Marks

Knee injury stoped me running. A couple monthg after surgery by Dr. Marks I was back up to 20km. Thank you Dr. Marks and team!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

This guy is great. He's the raptors doctor. DeMar Derozan suffers from depression, and has had an incredible season thanks to the team doctor

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Dr. Paul Marks operated on me in 2004. This man knows his stuff....I required 2 surgeries as he had to fix another ortho Dr.'s mess. Would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Marks!!!!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

Dr. Paul Marks has performed two separate ACL reconstruction knee surgeries, one on each knee. The first knee surgery on my right knee took place December 2010 and the second surgery on my left knee took place last April 2017. I am more than happy with the outcome of both surgeries. Dr. Marks always walks in with a smile and breaks in a few jokes about Woodbridge and his long-time barber being from there before asking how I am feeling. He takes the time to ask how my recovery is going and what I should be focusing on. Very surprised at some of the negative comments suggesting he doesn’t make time for his patients. In the 8 years of knowing him any concern I’ve ever had he’s always booked me in to take a look at my concerns. Both of my knees feel stronger and my confidence returning to tennis has never been greater. A very knowledgeable and positive doctor I'm thankful for him and his great staff at Sunnybrook. His secretary Lisa is very helpful and organized, always replying to emails and phone calls quickly. I highly recommend Dr. Marks to anyone considering knee surgery. Thank you for everything Dr. Marks! - MC

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

It is more than five years that dr Marks reconstructed my ACL . I can express how statisfued I am with the result . Lisa also was very help full .

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Dr Mark operated on me twice. both knees. Not only is he an outstanding Dr he has a great selection of Music in the operating room .

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

we had ACL reconstruction with Dr. Marks for our son in Dec/2009. he is very professional and very good recovery after surgery. We highly recommend him. Very good with post surgery recommendations , patiently answered mall questions. His secretary Lisa was very helpful .

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Very helpful and knowledgeable I would highly recommend Dr. Marks.

Submitted December 29, 2016

Amazing Doctor, with huge knowledge and humour! He did my son's ACL reconstruction last month, and we can tell the surgery is a great success. My son is looking forward to going back to basketball. His secretary Ms. Lisa Keable is the best secretary I've ever met. Very friendly and always responds emails fast! Very helpful! Thank you!

Submitted August 22, 2016

Excellent surgeon! I had a really bad tear on my shoulder that was 3 years old. Everyone told me I waited too long to get surgery and couldn't help me. Dr. Marks took on the difficult task and fixed my shoulder! Thanks a million!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Dr. Paul Marks's Credentials

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1986)

Workers Comp