Ratings for Dr. Susila Subramanian

1. Never listens to what we are saying 2. Has very bad attitude and if we ask any doubt , she responds rudely as if everyone knows MBBS/MD . If i know the answer to all medical questions , why would i even go to a doctor. 3. Always in a hurry , i feel like she is interested in attending more patients . 4. She is not confident on herself at all. 5. Dont know how to handle kids

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

According to me,she is always in a hurry and doesnt clear our doubts.she doesnt even spend five minutes for a child.she is very short tempered.she scolds us without even listening to our explanation.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

I absolutely love this doctor!! She and her staff are very caring. I would recommend her in a heartbeat. I have never felt more trust in a doctor before.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

I don't like the the treatment of this doctor. I she never answered properly for our doubts. Always in hurry when we visit office. She is more intrested in earning than serving. I don't prefer going to this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2009

I found Dr Susila very good. After`trying couple of Drs she was the best. Always available for help and calling back in 5 mins when left a message. We moved to Bartlett and wished she had some office in nearby areas. I would highly recommend Dr Susila Subramanian... Pavi Agrawal

flag | Submitted January 6, 2007

When my daughter was born, she became her pediatrician since my OB suggested her. Upon day of discharge, she told me my daughter looked a little yellow, but f/u with her in 2 weeks. I didn't like her aloof, standoffish attitude towards me. I instead went to Dr Sudha Shah, another pediatrician the day after my daughter came home with me. She took one look at her and immediately sent her for labs which showed high bilirubin, so high that she had to get admitted ASAP. She turned out fine, but this negligent doc is no longer her pediatrician and I'd think twice if you want to go to this money-minded lady.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2007

Dr. Susila Subramanian's Credentials

• Thanjavur Med Coll, Dr M G R Med Univ, Thanjavur, Tn, India (Grad. 1977)

MSP/BC Med