Ratings for Dr. Sudha V. Shah

Dr shah has been my little girl's pediatrician since she was born. When she was born, the in-house pediatrician, Dr Subriamian, told me she "looked a little yellow" and follow up in 2 weeks. Hearing about Dr Shah's reputation I took my daughter there 1 day after I came home from the hospital. Dr Shah took one look at her and ordered blood tests, which showed she had extremely high bilirubin. Dr Shah made all the arrangements to have her admitted to the hospital, even contacting the lobby and admitting personell that I was on my way. She took good care of her there and she returned home healthy and has been since, so far. Dr Shah is very patient, compassionate, reassuring and listens to everything I want to say or ask. Even if she is falling behind, she never rushes you. Her office attempts to squeeze me in no matter how busy she is when I have emergencies. Because she is so busy and in demand, the waiting room time can be a little long, but it's worth the wait.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2007

Dr. Sudha V. Shah's Credentials

• J N M C Med Coll, Karnataka Univ, Belgaum, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1968)

• BCBS Massachusetts