You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Scott B. Baron

Dr. Scott Baron lacks integrity. He seems to be all about the money. When I was in need, Dr Scott Baron let me down, and even berated me. I cannot understand how he is allowed to practice medicine.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

I was fortunate to have Dr. Baron assigned to me when I was admitted into the hospital with heart issues. Every test I had came back normal - and I had them all several times! He kept searching and finally went in and found my left anterior descending artery was over 90% blocked. He put a stint in and I was good to go!! He took plenty of time with my husband and I in the hospital, explained everything... he has an excellent bedside manner, and a great personality. I met with him one more time in his office and had the same experience. He was very sympathetic to my not having insurance (due to being laid off) and so I've not been able to see him again. He must have done a fantastic job because I've had the stint for two years, have taken no medications and still feeling fantastic!! (I would never suggest having to go without meds to anyone - but I've had no choice.) I do wish that he took the type of insurance I have now, because I truly feel Dr. Baron is the best of the best - all around!! If you can go to him go!!! You won't be sorry!!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

The absolute BEST cardiologist. He cares about his patients and takes the time to talk to them as well as listen. He welcomes questions and input from patients as well as their family. Has a very calming manner about him and explains procedures well. He is my mother's cardiologist - we met him when she had a mild heart attack and he was the attending physician who performed the stint procedure on her - one of the things we love about him is he listened when Mom said she wanted to get off the pills, that she didn't feel good on them and told him what she was doing to lower her blood pressure herself. She was able to totally go off the pills --- slowly ---- with much work - diet including exercise --- she's now 87 and still up and running with good checkups.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2009

Dr. Baron is one of the leading Cardiologists in northern Ca. Incredibly smart and takes his time with you during exams. One of the most dedicated doctors I've known. Voted by his peers as one of Sacramento's "Top Doctors". If I ever end up needing a cardiac intervention, Dr. Baron would be the only choice for me. He's really the best.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2007

Dr. Scott B. Baron's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1979)

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Scott Baron lacks integrity. He seems to be all about the money. When I was in need, Dr Scott Baron let me down, and even berated me. I cannot understand ..."

February 7, 2016
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=50042'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

March 22, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=50042'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 5, 2014