Ratings for Dr. Hillary B. Brenner

Dr. Brenner is fantastic, caring and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

D0ctor Brenner is 100% Professional with superb knowledge of feet, she is succeeded to remoo0ve pain and problem I lived with over 30 years and better then any other Doctor she is considered helpful and generous with time she allocates to her patients and she is areal MENTSH, you will always be a winner when seeking being treated by her and getting her advice!!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

Podiatrist Hillary Brenner talked me into a getting another pair of orthotics since I had not had a new pair in 15 years. I agreed with her in her office, but when leaving the office I thought to my self Don't fix something that is not broken. Well after three adjustments and six months later every time I wear her orthotics I get back pain and violent muscle spasms. Doctor Brenner tells me that's all she can do for me. I'm out $500 and need a new Podiatrist........fyi

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

Dr Brenner was extemely professional and knowledgeable.I was very nervous when i went in for my procedure and she took the time to explain everything in detail.I would reccomend her highly.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

i was severely overcharged and treated very poorly. Dr. Brenner and her staff are rude and unorganized.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2009

Hillary has been an awesome doctor. She was very knowledgeable and told me everything that she was doing. She was very gentle, and apologized immediately if she caused any pain. She was punctual and was in no rush to leave. She was also very skilled at giving cortisone shots without a lot of pain. She is the only podiatrist that I will ever see.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2007

She is very nice and perfomed a very difficult surgery without any complications. I will never go to another podiatrist.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2007

Dr. Hillary B. Brenner's Credentials

• Spanish

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)