Ratings for Dr. Karen J. Puckett

You are right that Terri gal made me feel like i was just "another dollar" per say..she is not personable. I agree Dr.Puckett needs another receptionist. Terri's nonchalant/i donot care attitude towards Dr. Puckett patients is inappropriate. I give yhe rate for this doctor a one only because of the staff.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

I am was a new patient and I was sent a update to schedule my 2nd yearly (which is awesome) that was due. I called and left a message, need to remind you this office closes at 5p, and I called around 445p, left a message like prompt 4 days later still not a retuned call. I call and spoke with a Terri which was not sympathetic for the returned call, did not offer to schedule me now, nothing. Her response was well the message had to be muffled , that's may be a reason why I did not get the return call. I told her a listened to my voicemail to make sure that did not happen, because I myself work in the healthcare field, and I explained to her that I was a new returning patient and I need to know why? She had no answer, other than what she gave. The customer service I got from her was inappropriate for her position. I am not going to return to this facility. I believe doctors office/ employees and its patients should have a personable relationship , given its a OBGYN office. The doctor Karen Puckett is awesome, but the staff member Terri , needs to find another position. she totally made me feel like a dollar sign.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Dr. Puckett is wonderful! So easy to talk to and she is very caring. She never seems rushed and she always takes time to listen to you. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

My first experience with Dr Karen Puckett was awesome she listen to me talk about all my bad experience with my other doctors I seen in the past and she gave me sound advice and made me feel much better after my visit with her!!!thank you Dr Puckett and staff for caring for me!!!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

I would not recommend Dr. Puckett to any young woman that may one day want to bear children. She does NOT practice Obstetrics, therefore find someone that does. My personal experience with her through a miscarriage was one I never want to have to go through with a physician again. She was on call and still was unreliable, neglectful, and never did call me back (her staff apologized to me on the phone for her negligence). She never administered to me the rhoGAM shot that I needed shortly after my miscarriage, therefore when I found out myself that I did indeed need one (from another doctor) it was too late. Her office should have redirected me to someone that knew what they were talking about, and should have never seen me in the first place.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

I've been going to her since I was a teenager and appreciate her manner and knowledge. Love her nurse Patty who has been with her for years. I wish she still did OB, only does GYN now.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

Dr. Puckett is very caring and concerned about her patients.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2007

She is wonderful. No longer does OB, but is a wonderful doctor- takes time, cares and listens.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2007

Dr. Karen J. Puckett's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

HealthPartners