Ratings for Dr. Nikolas Tsandelis

My first and only visit with this OB was when I was in labour. He was on-call and bullied me into having a c-section. When I asked questions about my condition and the baby's, he brushed me off and told me that my pelvis wasn't big enough. Had I not had a midwife to discuss this with before consenting, I would definitely have considered this to be a traumatic birth and I am almost certain that I would be suffering from postpartum depression now, 3 months later.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

I waited 3.5 hours later than my appt. time at hospital for colposcopy, however bedside manner isn't the most important thing when picking a gyno. I've heard from many hospital nurses he's the best when it comes to the procedures, but just make sure you advocate for yourself as he is fast & stern when speaking.l

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Always late...no bedside manners...let me hemorrhage for 33 hrs while he was on call for 24 of them he was no where to befound because he was at his sons hockey game....my son is now medically fragile and needs 24/7 care...this man is a arrogant piece of work!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Waited to see this doctor for 4-5 months only to get to my 1pm appointment early. Wait an hour and not be seen because I had amother appointment to get too. Whrn j asked how far I was, there was still 3 people ahead. Some people I guarantee had been waiting nearly 2 hours. Some say he's good, some of these reviews claim the opposite. All I say is if you have an appointment. Prepare to take off 3 hours for your appointment or more because your appointment means nothing to them.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

The whole triple booking himself but then showing up when he wants is frustrating. I've only got a certain # of sick days/holiday hours, and what I think will be an hour is usually longer. the staff are rude, which is hilarious because they have a sign posted that rude behavior won't be tolerated, which I'd love to call them out on. I don't know why this is the GP's "go-to" OBGYN when he's just not that good. I kept trying to get a procedure, and he kept suggesting other options that kept not working, but yet still didn't do what I wanted. I'm going to find another doctor. Perhaps because he's the OB for the women's prison & triple books appointments he doesn't have enough time in the day.... ???

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Needs to not double/triple book himself and find new internal staff as my experience I found them to have very poor communication skills, and the one was extremely phony.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Love him. Hi is the best. he does excellent job as a surgeon. Doesn't speak too much but does his job perfectly. Not for the stupid women who think what the best Doc is the Doc who talks too much

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Good luck if you need any paperwork or prescription faxed. Staff is terrible. Dr. is okay.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

He's not speaking much. I had to find another doctor.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015

I have been dealing with Tsandelis since he was recommended for me to have surgery. Since then, all i have gotten is ignorance. He does not and didnt look me in the eyes at Any of my appointments. He was always with a trainee, he talked over me and through me when i tried to speak with him about what was happening to my body. He has only ever given me a prescript and told me to come back and tell him if it worked out or not. I went in ONLY to ask about what he did inside me at surgery, but ya, i got a prescript and he ignored me as usual..I have been seeing him after surgery the most because he DIDNT TAKE OUT MY CYST, And seems like he doesnt care that he messed up, refuses to see that he did mess up and hes is the one who was supposed to go in and get the cyst, out of my ovaries, instead he messed around in there and when i saw him on two different occasions about it he had different answers about what exactly he was doing when he had me cut open. I cannot Stress enough, how little he makes me feel when i am sitting in front of him...When i ask him where is the ultrasounds that show ihe proof of what was to be done, he didnt have that information at all...I told him i weould send him my ultrasound results and he said fax them, with what fax number?? They dont have it advertised anywhere and it wasnt given to me at the doctors office!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015