Ratings for Dr. Nikolas Tsandelis

He was punctual and friendly. Very knowledgeable and addressed all the concerns I had. He was objective and polite. His staff gave me a call reminder which was a nice surprise since other specialist I visit never do. I was skeptical based on these reviews and prepared to wait for 2 hours as I do at other specialist but I was called right on time and was out of there in 30 mins

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Dr. Tsandelis was my OB for my first pregnancy and I was lucky enough to go into labour on his last night on call. I was so relieved he was there to deliver my first child. I asked to be referred back to him for my 2nd pregnancy. I find him helpful, polite, knowledgeable, and he has a sense of humor. I trust him. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

My first and only visit with this OB was when I was in labour. He was on-call and bullied me into having a c-section. When I asked questions about my condition and the baby's, he brushed me off and told me that my pelvis wasn't big enough. Had I not had a midwife to discuss this with before consenting, I would definitely have considered this to be a traumatic birth and I am almost certain that I would be suffering from postpartum depression now, 3 months later.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

I waited 3.5 hours later than my appt. time at hospital for colposcopy, however bedside manner isn't the most important thing when picking a gyno. I've heard from many hospital nurses he's the best when it comes to the procedures, but just make sure you advocate for yourself as he is fast & stern when speaking.l

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Always late...no bedside manners...let me hemorrhage for 33 hrs while he was on call for 24 of them he was no where to befound because he was at his sons hockey game....my son is now medically fragile and needs 24/7 care...this man is a arrogant piece of work!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Waited to see this doctor for 4-5 months only to get to my 1pm appointment early. Wait an hour and not be seen because I had amother appointment to get too. Whrn j asked how far I was, there was still 3 people ahead. Some people I guarantee had been waiting nearly 2 hours. Some say he's good, some of these reviews claim the opposite. All I say is if you have an appointment. Prepare to take off 3 hours for your appointment or more because your appointment means nothing to them.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

The whole triple booking himself but then showing up when he wants is frustrating. I've only got a certain # of sick days/holiday hours, and what I think will be an hour is usually longer. the staff are rude, which is hilarious because they have a sign posted that rude behavior won't be tolerated, which I'd love to call them out on. I don't know why this is the GP's "go-to" OBGYN when he's just not that good. I kept trying to get a procedure, and he kept suggesting other options that kept not working, but yet still didn't do what I wanted. I'm going to find another doctor. Perhaps because he's the OB for the women's prison & triple books appointments he doesn't have enough time in the day.... ???

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Needs to not double/triple book himself and find new internal staff as my experience I found them to have very poor communication skills, and the one was extremely phony.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Love him. Hi is the best. he does excellent job as a surgeon. Doesn't speak too much but does his job perfectly. Not for the stupid women who think what the best Doc is the Doc who talks too much

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Good luck if you need any paperwork or prescription faxed. Staff is terrible. Dr. is okay.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015