You may also like

Rate Dr. Nikolas Tsandelis

Dr. Nikolas Tsandelis's Ratings

He's not speaking much. I had to find another doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2896595].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2015

I have been dealing with Tsandelis since he was recommended for me to have surgery. Since then, all i have gotten is ignorance. He does not and didnt look me in the eyes at Any of my appointments. He was always with a trainee, he talked over me and through me when i tried to speak with him about what was happening to my body. He has only ever given me a prescript and told me to come back and tell him if it worked out or not. I went in ONLY to ask about what he did inside me at surgery, but ya, i got a prescript and he ignored me as usual..I have been seeing him after surgery the most because he DIDNT TAKE OUT MY CYST, And seems like he doesnt care that he messed up, refuses to see that he did mess up and hes is the one who was supposed to go in and get the cyst, out of my ovaries, instead he messed around in there and when i saw him on two different occasions about it he had different answers about what exactly he was doing when he had me cut open. I cannot Stress enough, how little he makes me feel when i am sitting in front of him...When i ask him where is the ultrasounds that show ihe proof of what was to be done, he didnt have that information at all...I told him i weould send him my ultrasound results and he said fax them, with what fax number?? They dont have it advertised anywhere and it wasnt given to me at the doctors office!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2892845].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2015

I had a polyp extraction procedure about two months ago. Dr Tsandelis was my doctor. He did an excellent job. I would recommend Dr. Tsandelis to everybody. Thank you Dr, I wish you all the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2747178].votes_count ]]

Submitted March 12, 2015

Ended up having an unexpected Csection with my first and Tsandelis was the oncall that delivered her. He took the time to explain to me why I couldn't vaginally birth her and ultimately ended up in surgery. He was knowledgeable and did his Job. I wouldn't say he was extra sweet or anything. But a few ppl warned me that he had no bedside manners at all- I was happy with the care. I was told about the risks associated with having a second and potential to hemmorage if I attempted a vbac. So was recd to do repeat csection the 2nd time. When I got pregnant with my 2nd I decided to go back to the dr who knew my history and therefore could give me proper care. The wait times for his Appts were awful- but I'm pretty certain that's to be expected with ob's. I wasn't bothered about that. As long as me and my babies were healthy. I'll tell you what annoyed me though- his staff!! I got attitude from the brown lady who calls you in every time I was there because she assumed I knew what she needed from me everytime I went in there- but I was under the care of several different drs and was therefore bounced around with my Appts. It would've been nice for her to chill out and just ask me nicely what the situation was and when I'd be back to see the dr again and what I'd need to bring with me for the future Appts. Also, the lady behind the computer (I believe its Heather) is SO slow. Single fingers on a keyboard. And even when you clearly specify what appt u need and what day and for what reason. She still needs to clarify 8 times and still messes it up. Today I left the hospital 48 hrs after a section with my second dd. Dr said he'd send me home with a script. He forgot (it happens). On route home from the hospital I called his office to request the script be sent to my drug store. Simple right? Wrong!!!! I called 57 times. Busy. Finally get through. Kindly explain I just left the hospital that day, stated my name and what I wanted. She said "ok" and nearly hung up on me before I asked if she needed my last name, phone number and the pharmacy I'd like it sent too- she says "oh yeah". So I ask her to call me at the number provided to tell me when she sent the script over. A few minutes later I receive 3 attemped faxes to my cell phone. She's faxing my cell a script. I try calling back for an hour after. And when I finally get through she tells me she sent it over already. Even after I explained that she was faxing MY phone number. Not the pharmacy. She didn't get it. So then she tell me I should call the pharmacy to make sure. And if they don't have it I should get them to fax her requesting it. I'm annoyed now. I am very sore and this is all with me getting home and settled with a newborn and toddler. In pain. I call the pharmacy. They of course, have Not received a fax. And can't request my script from them via fax as I have never had these pain meds prescribed before (why am I even having to do this for the secretary is what's annoying!!!!) so I now have to get through the office AGAIN to get them to send my script so I can get my pain meds. I swear, with hormones. I had to bite my tongue to not go postal on the secretary on the phone!!!!!!!!! Never been so irritated in my life. Rant done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2729979].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

The new receptionist is very disorganized. She almost booked me for the wrong procedure plus gets appointments mixed up.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2690416].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

When you call out of office hours, you hear message "office will be open at 9am.. we will take calls from 9:30am. Good luck calling after 9:30am!! You only hear busy tone (Seems like they left receiver somewhere to avoid receiving calls).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2676128].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

Put on hold for over half and hour then hung up on. Tried calling all day, nobody answered the phone. Wow.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2645164].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2014

The doctor is good but the office staff is incompetent, inappropriate and rude, especially the dark skinned girl at the desk..Sabby..I would fire her if she were my receptionist! She gossips in front of patients, allows patients behind the desk(total lack of patient privacy and confidentiality), never answers the phone or calls to tell you of appointment changes, always losing my chart and lost new referral ...twice now! Then blamed my gp! I dont want strangers looking at my private information! He is good, but too much of a hassle with an incompetent office. I am getting my gp to refer me elsewhere!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2626722].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Dr. Tsandelis is a fantastic ob! The staff member who register you upon arrival is unhelpful. Don't bother calling to make / change an appointment. I have called 30 times and still no answer. This is inconsiderate because now I have to drive to their office and I'm not even in this city. I only chose him because I heard wonderful things.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2578626].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

Dr. Tsandelis is excellent. Calculated and precise, which is exactly what I want in a surgeon. His staff on the other hand are horrible. If you want to get a hold of them to rebook/find out about an appointment don't call. You won't get through. Go to the office in person. My surgery was scheduled as an overnight and it was cancelled, then the staff rescheduled it to a day surgery and said that what the doctor wanted (when I went it it was redone as a overnight surgery). I then called about my post-surgery appointment and after 2 days, got through. They had rescheduled it without telling me. The staff do not follow up to give you notice on appointments coming up, if you've missed an appointment or rescheduled it. As far as I'm concerned, dealing with them is more painful than the surgery itself. I recommend the doctor, but not the staff themselves.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2454158].votes_count ]]