Ratings for Dr. Nikolas Tsandelis

I have seen Dr. Tsandelis twice and both times I've had a good experience. He removed my iud a few weeks ago and did a very good job. I had been bleeding a lot due to complications with my iud. He did not complain or advise me to come back. He was quick and I had no pain when getting the iud removed. I find him very professional. He did advise me to try a different iud but he was not pushy by any means. I will continue to go to him and would not hesitate to recommend him. Finally a doctor in the area that isn't pushy and rude!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

I like him. He's very knowledgeable. He's fast and efficient. If you looking to have your baby delivered by him, chances are it's not going to happen. He's a very busy man with a family of his own. My only complaint would be his staff is lacking the ability to communicate with the patients. And his phone lines are always tied up. He is a little rough around the edges and probably could be a little more sympathetic toward the needs of the mothers to be. Other than that he does an outstanding job.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Only had him for appointments but not to deliver my baby. Wait times weren't horrible usually ranged from waiting 20 mins to an hour and a half which isn't horrible compared to other OB's. My biggest complaint would be the lack of flexibility with appointment days. They only see their OB clients once a week and I only ever could get apppointments in the morning which wasn't convenient for my work schedule. It was also annoying that other people would walk in and say they only had an hour because they were on lunch and the staff would let them in first even though a bunch of people were waiting and I too had to go back to work. Dr T isn't very talkative. He is right to the point which is fine but wasn't very detailed in telling me what to look for (like right upper quadrant pain for high BP which I had ) and only ever listened to the heart beat for like 5 seconds which isn't an accurate measurement. He knows what he is doing for sure but detail and friendliness is lacking. I wouldn't hate to go back but I have come across some other great OB's that I will probably ask for first

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

This is my second pregnancy and the second time I'm seeing dr Tsandelis and I wouldn't want it any other way. Before I got pregnant I was seeing him because we were having trouble getting pregnant the second time. He sent me for every test he could think of and found out what my issues were.. and fixed them. I got pregnant within a month or 2 of him figuring out my cycle was wacky. So I just kept going to him from day 1 of my pregnancy. He is VERY to the point and tries to get you in and out of your appointment. I like that. I don't need to talk about my feelings.. if I wanted that I would see a midwife. Sometimes I sit in his office for a longgggggg time but that's normal.. he's on call and there are emergencies. It would be nice if the lady's at the front desk would update you... but they don't. He knows what he's talking about and he knows when something isn't right. I'm glad he's my doc again and would 100% recommend him to ANYONE.. and I have.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

He was punctual and friendly. Very knowledgeable and addressed all the concerns I had. He was objective and polite. His staff gave me a call reminder which was a nice surprise since other specialist I visit never do. I was skeptical based on these reviews and prepared to wait for 2 hours as I do at other specialist but I was called right on time and was out of there in 30 mins

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Dr. Tsandelis was my OB for my first pregnancy and I was lucky enough to go into labour on his last night on call. I was so relieved he was there to deliver my first child. I asked to be referred back to him for my 2nd pregnancy. I find him helpful, polite, knowledgeable, and he has a sense of humor. I trust him. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

My first and only visit with this OB was when I was in labour. He was on-call and bullied me into having a c-section. When I asked questions about my condition and the baby's, he brushed me off and told me that my pelvis wasn't big enough. Had I not had a midwife to discuss this with before consenting, I would definitely have considered this to be a traumatic birth and I am almost certain that I would be suffering from postpartum depression now, 3 months later.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

I waited 3.5 hours later than my appt. time at hospital for colposcopy, however bedside manner isn't the most important thing when picking a gyno. I've heard from many hospital nurses he's the best when it comes to the procedures, but just make sure you advocate for yourself as he is fast & stern when speaking.l

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Always late...no bedside manners...let me hemorrhage for 33 hrs while he was on call for 24 of them he was no where to befound because he was at his sons hockey game....my son is now medically fragile and needs 24/7 care...this man is a arrogant piece of work!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Waited to see this doctor for 4-5 months only to get to my 1pm appointment early. Wait an hour and not be seen because I had amother appointment to get too. Whrn j asked how far I was, there was still 3 people ahead. Some people I guarantee had been waiting nearly 2 hours. Some say he's good, some of these reviews claim the opposite. All I say is if you have an appointment. Prepare to take off 3 hours for your appointment or more because your appointment means nothing to them.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr. Nikolas Tsandelis's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.