You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Nikolas Tsandelis

Waited to see this doctor for 4-5 months only to get to my 1pm appointment early. Wait an hour and not be seen because I had amother appointment to get too. Whrn j asked how far I was, there was still 3 people ahead. Some people I guarantee had been waiting nearly 2 hours. Some say he's good, some of these reviews claim the opposite. All I say is if you have an appointment. Prepare to take off 3 hours for your appointment or more because your appointment means nothing to them.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

The whole triple booking himself but then showing up when he wants is frustrating. I've only got a certain # of sick days/holiday hours, and what I think will be an hour is usually longer. the staff are rude, which is hilarious because they have a sign posted that rude behavior won't be tolerated, which I'd love to call them out on. I don't know why this is the GP's "go-to" OBGYN when he's just not that good. I kept trying to get a procedure, and he kept suggesting other options that kept not working, but yet still didn't do what I wanted. I'm going to find another doctor. Perhaps because he's the OB for the women's prison & triple books appointments he doesn't have enough time in the day.... ???

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Needs to not double/triple book himself and find new internal staff as my experience I found them to have very poor communication skills, and the one was extremely phony.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Love him. Hi is the best. he does excellent job as a surgeon. Doesn't speak too much but does his job perfectly. Not for the stupid women who think what the best Doc is the Doc who talks too much

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

He's not speaking much. I had to find another doctor.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015

I have been dealing with Tsandelis since he was recommended for me to have surgery. Since then, all i have gotten is ignorance. He does not and didnt look me in the eyes at Any of my appointments. He was always with a trainee, he talked over me and through me when i tried to speak with him about what was happening to my body. He has only ever given me a prescript and told me to come back and tell him if it worked out or not. I went in ONLY to ask about what he did inside me at surgery, but ya, i got a prescript and he ignored me as usual..I have been seeing him after surgery the most because he DIDNT TAKE OUT MY CYST, And seems like he doesnt care that he messed up, refuses to see that he did mess up and hes is the one who was supposed to go in and get the cyst, out of my ovaries, instead he messed around in there and when i saw him on two different occasions about it he had different answers about what exactly he was doing when he had me cut open. I cannot Stress enough, how little he makes me feel when i am sitting in front of him...When i ask him where is the ultrasounds that show ihe proof of what was to be done, he didnt have that information at all...I told him i weould send him my ultrasound results and he said fax them, with what fax number?? They dont have it advertised anywhere and it wasnt given to me at the doctors office!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Ended up having an unexpected Csection with my first and Tsandelis was the oncall that delivered her. He took the time to explain to me why I couldn't vaginally birth her and ultimately ended up in surgery. He was knowledgeable and did his Job. I wouldn't say he was extra sweet or anything. But a few ppl warned me that he had no bedside manners at all- I was happy with the care. I was told about the risks associated with having a second and potential to hemmorage if I attempted a vbac. So was recd to do repeat csection the 2nd time. When I got pregnant with my 2nd I decided to go back to the dr who knew my history and therefore could give me proper care. The wait times for his Appts were awful- but I'm pretty certain that's to be expected with ob's. I wasn't bothered about that. As long as me and my babies were healthy. I'll tell you what annoyed me though- his staff!! I got attitude from the brown lady who calls you in every time I was there because she assumed I knew what she needed from me everytime I went in there- but I was under the care of several different drs and was therefore bounced around with my Appts. It would've been nice for her to chill out and just ask me nicely what the situation was and when I'd be back to see the dr again and what I'd need to bring with me for the future Appts. Also, the lady behind the computer (I believe its Heather) is SO slow. Single fingers on a keyboard. And even when you clearly specify what appt u need and what day and for what reason. She still needs to clarify 8 times and still messes it up. Today I left the hospital 48 hrs after a section with my second dd. Dr said he'd send me home with a script. He forgot (it happens). On route home from the hospital I called his office to request the script be sent to my drug store. Simple right? Wrong!!!! I called 57 times. Busy. Finally get through. Kindly explain I just left the hospital that day, stated my name and what I wanted. She said "ok" and nearly hung up on me before I asked if she needed my last name, phone number and the pharmacy I'd like it sent too- she says "oh yeah". So I ask her to call me at the number provided to tell me when she sent the script over. A few minutes later I receive 3 attemped faxes to my cell phone. She's faxing my cell a script. I try calling back for an hour after. And when I finally get through she tells me she sent it over already. Even after I explained that she was faxing MY phone number. Not the pharmacy. She didn't get it. So then she tell me I should call the pharmacy to make sure. And if they don't have it I should get them to fax her requesting it. I'm annoyed now. I am very sore and this is all with me getting home and settled with a newborn and toddler. In pain. I call the pharmacy. They of course, have Not received a fax. And can't request my script from them via fax as I have never had these pain meds prescribed before (why am I even having to do this for the secretary is what's annoying!!!!) so I now have to get through the office AGAIN to get them to send my script so I can get my pain meds. I swear, with hormones. I had to bite my tongue to not go postal on the secretary on the phone!!!!!!!!! Never been so irritated in my life. Rant done.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

When you call out of office hours, you hear message "office will be open at 9am.. we will take calls from 9:30am. Good luck calling after 9:30am!! You only hear busy tone (Seems like they left receiver somewhere to avoid receiving calls).

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Dr. Nikolas Tsandelis's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Waited to see this doctor for 4-5 months only to get to my 1pm appointment early. Wait an hour and not be seen because I had amother appointment to get too. Wh..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "The whole triple booking himself but then showing up when he wants is frustrating. I've only got a certain # of sick days/holiday hours, and what I think will b..."

December 29, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Needs to not double/triple book himself and find new internal staff as my experience I found them to have very poor communication skills, and the one was extrem..."

December 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love him. Hi is the best. he does excellent job as a surgeon. Doesn't speak too much but does his job perfectly. Not for the stupid women who think what the be..."

October 8, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Good luck if you need any paperwork or prescription faxed. Staff is terrible. Dr. is okay."

September 18, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "He's not speaking much. I had to find another doctor."

August 16, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been dealing with Tsandelis since he was recommended for me to have surgery. Since then, all i have gotten is ignorance. He does not and didnt look me in..."

August 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a polyp extraction procedure about two months ago. Dr Tsandelis was my doctor. He did an excellent job. I would recommend Dr. Tsandelis to everybody. Than..."

March 12, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Ended up having an unexpected Csection with my first and Tsandelis was the oncall that delivered her. He took the time to explain to me why I couldn't vaginally..."

February 20, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "The new receptionist is very disorganized. She almost booked me for the wrong procedure plus gets appointments mixed up."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "When you call out of office hours, you hear message "office will be open at 9am.. we will take calls from 9:30am. Good luck calling after 9:30am!! You only hear..."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Put on hold for over half and hour then hung up on. Tried calling all day, nobody answered the phone. Wow."

December 7, 2014
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "The doctor is good but the office staff is incompetent, inappropriate and rude, especially the dark skinned girl at the desk..Sabby..I would fire her if she wer..."

November 20, 2014
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Tsandelis is a fantastic ob! The staff member who register you upon arrival is unhelpful. Don't bother calling to make / change an appointment. I have calle..."

October 15, 2014