Ratings for Dr. Donald Gibb

Excellent doctor. If anyone here truly knew the sheer workload he takes on, the level of sacrifice he has made for the city of Lethbridge, they would be ashamed. Dr Gibb works 14 hour days everyday. Plus weekends, plus hospital, plus maternity cover. His lunch everyday is alone in his beat-up truck on the way to the hospital. You could count on one hand how many days off a year he takes. An incredible person and when he retires, we'll need at least FOUR of the new wave, part-time, hand-held, docs to fill his boots.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

I've been a patent for some years. It's true Dr Gibb tends to rush and carries a huge patient load. This could impact care but it has not in my case. He's supportive of my requests and shows concern. He's also allowed me to select my own specialist in calgary. I do have an ongoing concern with the

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Very rude, quick to dismiss me, told me my condition was gross. I cried.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Dr Gibb has been my family Dr for years yes he is busy but all Dr are, I always feel he has takes my health seriously. Very good with me and my husband.. Recently I was in the hospital under another dr care and dr Gibb stopped by to see how I was!!! Caring enough for me!!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

I've been to him around 10 times for the same issue. His response as to what he "thinks" it is is different every time. I'm looking for a new doc. I need pain management, not anti depressants. The only highlight is Daphne.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Another visit today where he didn't take the time to listen. Getting tired of this...time to move on. Also, don't appreciate being snapped at by the reception staff...place really needs a personal facelift.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Not impressed with Dr.Gibb at all. He does not take the time to listen to my concerns. I have to ask very specifically for anything I want done (i.e. blood work/tests/etc) He refuses to refer my child, after 2 years of medical concerns, reason being "kids get sick you know". Yes thanks, I am a medical professional my self sir! Currently seeking new family doctor. His staff could use a brush up on manners, friendliness and helpfulness as front line staff as well. Very disappointed with my experience at Bigelow Fowler West in general. Would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Does not care about your well being, just wants you in and out of his office as quickly as possible. Fails to answer questions... would not recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

I really like him. I am caring for my senior father and he is very helpful. I really like the other medical staff who work at this clinic. Personal and friendly

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

No care at all, quick and minimizes all concerns. Knows apparently only a few medications that he constantly tries to prescribe. Terrible overall.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016