Ratings for Dr. Donald Gibb

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Getting really tired of the rushed appointments, he is always late and he has absolutely no compassion nor does he have any desire to help seek answers. Just today I saw him, after waiting 1 hour; and was shocked as his complacency with my concerns and he was never so excited to leave the room after what was MAYBE a 4 minute meeting, just in it for the money? I would not recommend this Dr. to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Getting really tired of the rushed appointments and the lack of concern for my well being. I was supposed to have a pre-natal appointment but because of a miscarriage, someone in his office took it upon themselves to cancel the appointment which I knew nothing about, I had schedule an appointment during my miscarriage as I wanted blood work done and I had to tell him exactly what I wanted tested. Left the appointment that someone had cancelled so that I could get the test results but nope, when I went to the office was told you don't have any appointments scheduled. Took time out of my work schedule to be told that, I was furious. Not to mention the lack of communication. Never been so mad. Because of the rushed appointments, lack of compassion, and lack of care, I would not recommend this Dr. at all. Have requested my records be transferred to another Dr. We'll see how long this takes. So, disappointed.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Getting really tired of his rushed appointments - does not take the time to listen and care about my health. His answer to everything is prescribe more medication as he his trying to get out of his chair to head for the door, including trying to give me anti-depressants on nearly every visit. I guess he thinks if he puts me in "la-la" land, he won't have to deal with my questions and my appointment with him can be the 45 seconds it take to sign and hand me my prescription. One of the worst ever experienced! Would not recommend unless you only have a sore throat.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

My dad complained of chest pain for more than a year.Dr. Gibb told him it was nothing or a pulled muscle. Luckily he switched doctors and found out he needed a quadruple bypass.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

This doctor is the best. He took the time to listen and even agree to take a patient from another doctor due to a difference of opinion. He treated me and still treats me with respect and without a doubt is a doctor who will educate himself if he does not know about a certain medical condition to make sure that a patient is getting the best care possible.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

I feel like he just doesn't really care anymore.he is busy and doesn't take the time to fully answer questions and is dismissive when you think one thing and he thinks another.nothing is open to discussion and he asks very little questions.I don't know how this man is still practicing with all these negative reviews on here

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

I agree with most comments here. I think Dr Gibb is excellent at diagnosing medical problems but not a great doctor. You will wait 45 minutes to get a 3 minute appointment. He will not take the time to get a family history or baseline on problems or take the time to explain what is wrong and what caused it and what your options are. The bright side is that he will always see you .

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Dr. Donald Gibb's Credentials

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "No care at all, quick and minimizes all concerns. Knows apparently only a few medications that he constantly tries to prescribe. Terrible overall. "

February 5, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Getting really tired of the rushed appointments, he is always late and he has absolutely no compassion nor does he have any desire to help seek answers. Just t..."

January 11, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Getting really tired of the rushed appointments and the lack of concern for my well being. I was supposed to have a pre-natal appointment but because of a misc..."

October 6, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Getting really tired of his rushed appointments - does not take the time to listen and care about my health. His answer to everything is prescribe more medicat..."

September 6, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "One of the most non-compassionate,dis-interested physicians ever. Well worth your time to look elsewhere. Ought to hang up the stethoscope "

May 26, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Pathetic doctor, just in for the money. Glad we found someone else to look after us."

April 16, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "My dad complained of chest pain for more than a year.Dr. Gibb told him it was nothing or a pulled muscle. Luckily he switched doctors and found out he needed..."

April 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is the best. He took the time to listen and even agree to take a patient from another doctor due to a difference of opinion. He treated me and still..."

February 9, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I feel like he just doesn't really care anymore.he is busy and doesn't take the time to fully answer questions and is dismissive when you think one thing and he..."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I agree with most comments here. I think Dr Gibb is excellent at diagnosing medical problems but not a great doctor. You will wait 45 minutes to get a 3 minute ..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I seen him when I had excruciating sharp pains in my abdomen, it hurt to walk and pee. Without examining me or asking further questions he sent me on my way and..."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gibb has been our family doctor for almost 10 years. He has always referred us when needed. Referred us again when we hated the specialist he sent us to. He..."

December 5, 2014
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "You'll wait 45 minutes to see him. You no time to ask him questions. I always feel like he's rushung me out the door. He acts offended if you ask for a referral..."

December 5, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "My 18 year old daughter is on a contraceptive pill and one of the side effects is depression. She hasn't been really happy with the pill so went to see him to ..."

November 27, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "RUSHED APPOINTMENT,DID NOT TAKE TIME TO HERE ME OUT,WOULD NOT TAKE THE TIME TO CALL MY PHARMACIST BACK ON A VERY IMPORTANT MATTER."

October 6, 2014