Ratings for Dr. Donald Gibb

Great with my kids! Very personable and caring and you can tell he genuinely cares about your kids health.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Dr Gibb has been my doctor for close to 10 years. I’ve never considered switching. In my experience he cares about his patients, he’s amazing with children. He is a busy Dr but I can’t say that has ever effected the service he provides for me and my family. If anything, him being in demand should show that he is great at what he does.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Is not helpful at all. Have to practically tie him down to get him to listen to your concerns. He is standing and writing a prescription to get rid of you before you are even done talking. Forget about having more than one thing to talk to him about. Plus his office has pictures of him and dead animals... so that really sucks and is disturbing for some individuals. The staff at the Bigelow Fowler West clinic are great. Only reason rating "staff" as one star is so that people will realize just how bad he is and to stay away.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Took him 2 years to diagnose my gallbladder issue. Had to go to er after being dismissed while having an attack. It took er 90 minutes to diagnose, run blood and get me a next day appointment with a surgeon. When I explained the writhing pain I was in he told me to take a Tylenol. Does not run appropriate tests nor does he care. After daphne left, some larger nurse took her place. She’s horrendous!! Unkind, cold and mean. I will be switching doctors.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

I'm a senior. I've been seeing dr Gibb for 7 yrs. I believe he is dedicated and caring about me and my health. He slways takes the time to listen to my concerns and follows up. I know my well being is in the best of medical hands. I go to AZ for the winter and have gone to clinics there. Thankfully I come home to Dr Gibb.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Sounds like a donkey.Why is he still in practise. He should be reported, or blocked but everyone so he does not get patients. How do rate someone like this. Is there a negative 10000 for this guy.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

He may be knowledgeable as a doctor, but his heavy workload is resulting in errors as he is not thorough and rushes through appointments. I received a wrong prescription once which thankfully the pharmacy flagged and another time I should have been sent directly to the hospital with a medical emergency that he missed. He needs to take more care and time with his patients - he could be putting someone's life at risk! Not acceptable!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

Worst doctor I have ever had the displeasure of meeting. He is more interested in getting you out the door than hearing any concerns you may have. Is not thorough in any of his appointments, and will only either push drugs or surgery rather than doing any research to solve the route of the problem. He is the first doctor whom has laughed at me whilst giving a diagnosis. Absolutely unacceptable. Daphne is the only highlight of this office.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Terrible. Doesn't listen. Doesn't look at history. Just a pill pusher who wants you in and out as fast as possible. Tired of the shoulder shrugging and brushing off comments and answers to questions.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Excellent doctor. If anyone here truly knew the sheer workload he takes on, the level of sacrifice he has made for the city of Lethbridge, they would be ashamed. Dr Gibb works 14 hour days everyday. Plus weekends, plus hospital, plus maternity cover. His lunch everyday is alone in his beat-up truck on the way to the hospital. You could count on one hand how many days off a year he takes. An incredible person and when he retires, we'll need at least FOUR of the new wave, part-time, hand-held, docs to fill his boots.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016