Ratings for Dr. Patricia A. Curtin

Dr. Curtin is the only doctor I trust whole heartedly with my children. She is absolutely the best pediatrician and we are so lucky to have her!!!!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Dr. Curtin is a wonderful pediatrician. She is sweet, caring, and very knowledgeable. Any questions my husband or I have are answered fully. Many doctors can sometimes make you feel inferior for not knowing what to do in certain situations, but Dr. Curtin does not do this. We always feel at ease and comfortable with her. I highly recommend her to any parent to take care of their little one.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Dr. Curtin has been my two children's pediatrician for 17 years. They feel very comfortable with her. She has always been very pleasant as well as knowledgeable in treating my children. We love her.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Dr. Curtin is not only my son and my daughter's pediatrician, she's become more like a member of our family...we've been to her for 7 years and I drive half an hour away to come see her. She's caring and comforting and personable. She's knowledgable and she remembers us, which makes us feel like she genuinely cares. Her assistant Lauren is awesome too.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

Dr. Curtin is very knowledgeable and caring. She takes the time to explain and I only wish she could be my doctor too. I am so glad to have found her for my son.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

we love doctor curtin. she is the best. the staff in wonderful. we are happy to found such great place.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2010

Dr.Curtin is the best of the best. Very nice person. Very helpful. We are happy with Dr. Curtin.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Wonderful doctor. We recommend her to everyone. She is like a member of our family and we trust her at all times.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2008

It should be "Saint Dr. Curtin", as she is absolutely the most knowledgeable, caring, and professional physician I have ever experienced. I would (and do) recommend her to anyone. She *is* the best.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2007

DR. CURTIN REALLY TAKES THE TIME TO TEACH AND EXPLAIN! SHE IS WONDERFUL WITH MY DAUGHTER!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2007

Dr. Patricia A. Curtin's Credentials

• Univ Of Louisville Sch Of Med, Louisville Ky 40202 (Grad. 1987)