Ratings for Dr. Charles A. Blaine

Expert and attentive service. Dr. Blaine is very knowledgeable and reasonable when it comes to treatment and cost. His staff is superb and makes one feel comfortable even when exposing one's most haggard looking feet.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

I've e been to a lot of doctors over the years but none that has shown the great care and expertise of Doctor Blaine. Before even meeting the doctor, he gave me his personal mobile number so i could call him in case my condition worsened before my appointment. When i did see Doctor Blaine, he was kind with a great bedsise manner and took care of my issue in just a few minutes. He and his staff have my respect and highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Dr. Blaine treated me for an ingrown toenail, and was very considerate about my comfort and treatment. He is also a very funny and kind man, I recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

This place was great! I showed up late but it was no problem, quick and professional service at all stages. Everyone is super nice AND they solved my ingrown toenail issue. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Dr. Blaine is the best doctor. He is patient and nice and very professional and knowledgeable. I would recommend Dr. Blaine to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

I have been Dr. Blaine's patient for many years now. At each visit, he has always taken his time to thoroughly listen and answer all questions/concerns, and treat the foot conditions I came in for. He is an excellent podiatrist and I always recommend him to those with foot problems.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Blaine for four months now. Dr Blaine has been a tremendous help. He is both professional and caring. His staff is too notch as well. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

I came in for the laser treatment and was handled very quick and professionally. This was my first visit here and definitely won't be my last! Doctor and his staff are very knowledgeable and friendly!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

Thanks to dr Blaine I no longer have foot pain every morning. He gave me a pair of shoe insoles that were covered by my insurance and physical therapy. Now I'm pain free.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

Dr. Blaine and his staff were super informative and efficient. I called in Wednesday and got an appointment on Saturday and didn't have to miss any work at all! I was treated for toenail fungus and the results were amazing, can't believe that I waited this long to get treated. Definitely coming back, this place is great!

Dr. Charles A. Blaine's Credentials

• Spanish

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1990)