Ratings for Dr. Charles A. Blaine

Staff and doctor were professional and helpful. Visit was on time.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2019

I am a team photographer for CanyonAdventures.org and we are always hiking and alot of the times we hiking in water or repelling down water falls, my feet are wet all day long, so as you can imagine I developed some fungus on my toes and my feet are very sore and tired due to The fact that I’m flat-footed. I looked up Dr. Charles Blaine and he had great reviews so I called and made an appointment. The receptionist was very friendly and got me in right away to my surprise. I met with Dr. Blaine and Dr. Nguyen and from the start I was no longer embarrassed about my fungus toes because they made me feel as though I’ve known them forever very friendly and professional. They fitted me with orthotics and are treating my fungus toes, all is good and they are the best!!! so if you’re looking for a foot doctor look no more call them up and they’ll help you.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2019

Angela & Dr. Blaine are EXCEPTIONAL. Dr Blaine is one of the best podiatrist physicians I've ever met. Beyond grateful I found him, He always takes time to listen and explains everything in detail. Angela in specific was awesome!! She was such a pleasure to speak with was very helpful in getting me in right away to see Dr. Blane. They all treat you like VIP and are available around the clock to answer your questions and make sure you're progressing. Dr. Blaine and Angela are all wonderful, accommodating, and extremely quick to get back to you. I am very happy and satisfied with the treatment that I have received. I would 100% recommend Dr. Blaine and Angela to anyone looking for a podiatrist physician and a great team.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2019

The office was super clean and staff super nice! Dr. Blaine explained everything very clearly and I felt very welcomed the whole time. I highly recommend this office to anybody!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2019

Dr. Blaine is amazing. First off, instead of the usual one or two week wait I expect as a new patient, I was given an appointment the very next day from my original call. That's already a huge plus for me. Also, his office contacted my insurance to verify my coverage, then contacted me and explained all my deductibles and copays before I came in. They also had me fill out the new patient information prior to my appointment to ease the new patient induction. As I said before, Dr. Blaine is amazing. Immediately, you will notice his great enthusiasm and eagerness to help you. He gives thorough breakdowns of your issues and provides a detail of possible solutions. His priority is to get you on your way to being pain-free and that's another huge plus for me. I give a high recco for him and his office.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2019

Had an amazing time experience with my visit and procedure with Dr. Blaine and Dr. Siegel they took real good care of me and the staff is really friendly and accommodating. I would highly recommend Dr. Blaine and Siegel to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2019

I had a neuropathy and only wanted to be treated with the newest options I could get, and I was not disappointed. I love his staff and everybody here is so nice! Seriously, for anybody with numb feet or diabetes, you should check this doctor out!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2019

I’ve seen Dr Blaine for about 3 months now, he’s always caring and wants to graduate you from pain! Cannot say I’m pain free yet just because my recovery has taken quite a bit but I’m on the road to recovery to my Achilles and tendon pains. I’ve suffered from this for about 8 years now so I’m excited to get there! Thank you Dr. Blaine and his super friendly staff!! 🤗

flag | Submitted September 7, 2019

Dr. Charles Blaine is the most honest doctor I have seen. He does not rush his patients. He fully takes the time to fully explain a solution. Very easy to work with and spend as much time needed to make sure the patients understand their options. His staff especially Angela are super awesome they make each and everyone feel special. Dr. Blaine makes you feel at ease and never pushy. He is not like other doctor who sees their patients as a $$$ sign. NO. he really has a passion about making his feel better and get rid of their pain. He is top notch Doctor. I have been seeing him for so many years. Great clean facility and you will never be disappointed at all. Easy and very very affordable parking.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2019

Dr Blaine and his staff were the best!! They were so helpful and kind.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2019

Dr. Charles A. Blaine's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Spanish

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1990)