Dr. Charles A. Blaine

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Charles A. Blaine

Dr Blaine and his staff are very helpful and considerate to patients needs.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2019

I have known Dr. Blaine for 15 years; I am extremely satisfied with him and his personnel.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2019

Dr. Blaine and the staff are amazing. He is extremely thorough with his explanations, not to mention a kind person. His assistant Angela is also very helpful and willing to answer any questions, no matter how silly they may seem. The front office staff is also great to work with and helped me work with my insurance. Usually minimal wait times when I arrive. I would definitely recommend getting treated at this office.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2019

Great doctor with excellent bedside manner. Had a procedure done a while back and referred my wife when she had an issue recently, and couldn't have made a better decision. Same excellent service and wife is healing up nicely.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2019

Dr. Blaine and his staff is very helpful and very friendly. This is my first time coming to the office for a consultation and the staff is very welcoming and warm. Would definitely recommend coming for any foot problems. They attend to you quick and they make sure that you understand everything.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2019

Before I saw Doctor Blaine I was in pain , he fixed my toe and never hurts me any more and the staff is very kind specially Angela that send me all the papers in advance Before my visit. Doctor Blaine is my favorite Doctor. I will recommend everyone to see Doctor Blaine.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2019

First, I have been so grateful to Doctor Blaine and Doctor Aguilera for a few years for successfully treating what had been excruciatingly painful bleeding hangnails on several of my toes. Without their care, I would have been desperate. To make it clearer, Before Doctor Blaine, I had been going to an HMO for help but my toenails kept getting worse and the podiatrist at my HMO shamed me every time into doing a better job of cutting my own toenails even though I was having my toenails cut at pedicurists who all told me that they could not legally work on about five of my toenails and that I had to go to a podiatrist instead. Before Doctor Blaine and Doctor Aguilera, I just kept suffering every time my toenails started to grow in. Now that I have been getting regular treatments from Doctor Aguilera, he has trained my toenails to the point where I don't get the terrible pain and bleeding that I got before. Doctor Aguilera and Angela are both so kind and caring, I feel so lucky to have found them. Doctor Blaine is the greatest but he has been trying to retire and only does the difficult and complicated foot surgeries anymore. Still, when he looks in on me, I still feel the relief that he gave me in the first visits I had in his podiatry group.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2019

My wife recommended him to me and during one of her visits, Dr. Blaine took the time to talk with me about my issues, before I was even a patient. He gave me some recommendations and got me set up with orthotics. He is knowledgeable in his field and really gets to know his patients and what they need.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2019

Dr.Blaine and his whole staff have the best bedside manner, they make you feel welcomed from the moment you walk in. I highly recommend Dr.Blaine

flag | Submitted March 23, 2019

Dr. Blaine is an excellent podiatrist and wonderful colleague. He provides thorough and compassionate care for all his patients. I have extreme confidence as a clinician!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2019

Dr. Charles A. Blaine's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Spanish

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1990)