Ratings for Dr. Charles A. Blaine

The BEST doctor in town, hands down! And that’s coming from someone that has never in their life gotten any type of procedure done. Dr. Blaine provided all the information I need to know and walked me through the whole process. He truly cares for his patients needs.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

I’ve been seeing Dr. Blaine for orthotics and an injury in my leg and he’s been nothing short of exceptional. He definitely goes above and beyond with his service. A++ doc!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

My husband was seen to have a medical sheath applied to his foot in order eliminate foot disorder.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018

I came here for a neuroma and have been seeing Dr. Blaine for the past month. He has a very personable and caring character and I would reccomend him for your foot problems!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. I have permanent problems as a result of surgery and have had to have a corrective surgery where a great doctor did the best he could.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Very friendly staff, they Answered all question we had. Very professional. Highly recommend it.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

I needed to have a splinter removed from my foot. They were able to get me in immediately! Met Dr. Blaine who was fantastic! Great staff too! I now have a new podiatrist I love!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Best podiatrist here and awesome staff, they all provide excellent service!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Expert and attentive service. Dr. Blaine is very knowledgeable and reasonable when it comes to treatment and cost. His staff is superb and makes one feel comfortable even when exposing one's most haggard looking feet.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

I've e been to a lot of doctors over the years but none that has shown the great care and expertise of Doctor Blaine. Before even meeting the doctor, he gave me his personal mobile number so i could call him in case my condition worsened before my appointment. When i did see Doctor Blaine, he was kind with a great bedsise manner and took care of my issue in just a few minutes. He and his staff have my respect and highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Dr. Charles A. Blaine's Credentials

• Spanish

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1990)

• Blue Cross Of California